AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-28, 10:58   Link #461
yuiichi9

Thanks for the pictures Kleeyok. I thought mirabel breast size was modest & below silvia but I was wrong. So mirabel join the harem, that is good news. We need Veronica in the harem. I wonder if ash is competing against touma & godou with the ability to attract females.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 11:19   Link #462
miow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
The Illustrations for SnRK vol. 9 are out now. Credits go to the original Thai provider Shion and my friend who gave me the link. I merely repost the images and changed the descriptions to English.

Spoiler for SnRK LN Vol. 9 Illustrations:
Kleeyook, if I'm not mistaken, the one in the first pic should be Veronica, Silvia and Cosette are in the second pic and it was Rebecca who kissed Ash. Well, it's what they said in the Thai web I've been following..
(The three picures i mentioned are in your spoiler tag that I quoted)

Last edited by miow; 2012-07-28 at 11:35. Reason: Clarify my post
miow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 12:49   Link #463
Ddraig

It look like every girls that in Ash harem will get at least one tentacle scene (picture include) in this LN.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 13:20   Link #464
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
It look like every girls that in Ash harem will get at least one tentacle scene (picture include) in this LN.
The author has set his priority right. Didn't he?

Spoiler for vol9 question:
Old 2012-07-28, 15:45   Link #465
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ That's my hope! Arnia shows sign in vol. 8, and Mirabel was near her most of the time, Ash's charisma can spread like plague!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miow View Post
Kleeyook, if I'm not mistaken, the one in the first pic should be Veronica, Silvia and Cosette are in the second pic and it was Rebecca who kissed Ash. Well, it's what they said in the Thai web I've been following..
(The three picures i mentioned are in your spoiler tag that I quoted)
You are right. I confirmed it again with the RAW LN illustrations I have.

The picture where Rebecca kisses Ash is a bit ambiguos though. The illustrator gives her hair color the same tone he uses for Rebecca, but the hair style is Silvia's. Rebecca's hair style is very easy to distinguish from the other girls, but I can't in that scene. I mean, when you look at Rebecca's other illustrations and then Silvia's, then compare the two with that scene, you'd think it's Silvia...

That's why I really hate monochrome illustrations. Manga characters all have but the same face, hair style and clothes are the only things left for us to know who they are.

Also, I thought the screentone for Corset's hair would be darker since she has dark blue hair, that's why I was wrong in the 2nd pic. Fuck monochrome!

Thanks for correcting me btw, I'll fix them now.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 17:54   Link #466
yuiichi9

In this picture is it realy rebecca? http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...139_resize.jpg. Because the hair style and facial expression doesn't match rebecca. In the color picture & black & white picture where there is a female kissing ash, are the females different or is it the same person?

Last edited by yuiichi9; 2012-07-28 at 18:06.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 18:15   Link #467
blade82

did Ash taked the initiative for most of the kiss or was it the girls who taked the lead?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 18:18   Link #468
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
In this picture is it realy rebecca? http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...139_resize.jpg. Because the hair style and facial expression doesn't match rebecca. In the color picture & black & white picture where there is a female kissing ash, are the females different or is it the same person?
Yeah, but some guys from Thai forum told me so...

The hair style is totally different from Rebecca, it's more like Silvia, her hair color has lighter tone too.

Well, it's not like the summary for vol. 9 will come soon anyway.
Old 2012-07-29, 00:08   Link #469
n0m@n
C-Z

Sweet! Volume 9 RAW is out. Must read......
Old 2012-07-29, 00:51   Link #470
miow

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Maybe it's because they're in the shower?
Old 2012-07-29, 02:25   Link #471
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Maybe it's because they're in the shower?
Also, the screentone the illustrator uses in the hair of Rebecca that illustration is slightly darker than what Silvia normally has.
Old 2012-07-29, 11:51   Link #472
Concordia

I was hoping this might get an anime greenlit at the MF Bunko J Summer School Festival event, but it seems not. Always next time I guess!

Mainly just posting to say thanks for all your contributions though Kleeyook, and anyone else I missed. Being too lazy to learn Japanese is suffering.
Concordia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 15:23   Link #473
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I notice that not many, or almost none, tend to discuss anything related to this LN besides asking who are in Ash's harem despite the fact that manga scanlation already cover the whole LN vol. 1 and 3 chapters left to finish LN vol. 2...

I guess it's because we have no idea how LN vol. 2-3 are and already have summary for vol. 4-6...
Old 2012-07-29, 16:19   Link #474
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well, what I mainly wanna know is what all might the manga not have covered from the LN and if there might be some key things missing
Old 2012-07-29, 17:04   Link #475
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well, what I mainly wanna know is what all might the manga not have covered from the LN and if there might be some key things missing
I wanna know too. After all, I have no idea what happened in vol. 3.
Old 2012-07-30, 06:13   Link #476
miow

Quote:
I guess it's because we have no idea how LN vol. 2-3 are and already have summary for vol. 4-6...
I've read vol.1-3...
Vol.2 focuses on Silvia while introduces Veronica, Glenn and Afdosia.
Vol.3 is mainly about Lucca and Gawen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I can tell you the manga has cut and changed some details from the LN.

Last edited by miow; 2012-07-30 at 06:29.
Old 2012-07-30, 08:59   Link #477
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
I've read vol.1-3...
Vol.2 focuses on Silvia while introduces Veronica, Glenn and Afdosia.
Vol.3 is mainly about Lucca and Gawen.
Can you tell us what happen in vol. 3 with Lucca?

Can you tell me the name of the church that Afdosia terrorized in vol. 2 as well as the places in vol. 3? I think there's a graveyard called Willingam according to the Thai summary (weird name). I wonder what happened there, probably the fight against Milgaus.

I just need confirmation about the places and character names. I think I got the names right for characters, but the places are a bit odd.
Old 2012-07-31, 06:01   Link #478
miow

Quote:
Can you tell us what happen in vol. 3 with Lucca?

Can you tell me the name of the church that Afdosia terrorized in vol. 2 as well as the places in vol. 3? I think there's a graveyard called Willingam according to the Thai summary (weird name). I wonder what happened there, probably the fight against Milgaus.

I just need confirmation about the places and character names. I think I got the names right for characters, but the places are a bit odd.
Since my novels are not with me, I can't check the spellings and some details. So I'm telling you some details might be slightly inaccurate..

Spoiler for vol.3:

Well, the spoiler's a bit rough and I'm sorry. This is my first time doing this and I'm not too sure about every detail. (I'll edit the mistakes as soon as I get my novels back.)

For the church's name, I'm quite positive it's "Saint Valeria"...
Old 2012-07-31, 14:16   Link #479
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Since my novels are not with me, I can't check the spellings and some details. So I'm telling you some details might be slightly inaccurate..

Spoiler for vol.3:

Well, the spoiler's a bit rough and I'm sorry. This is my first time doing this and I'm not too sure about every detail. (I'll edit the mistakes as soon as I get my novels back.)

For the church's name, I'm quite positive it's "Saint Valeria"...
Thanks a ton. I'd been wondering who Lucca was...
Old 2012-07-31, 14:18   Link #480
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Thanks. SO the church is named "Saint Valeria". Now I only need to figure out how to spell "Willingam Grave" properly.

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles