AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-16, 21:53   Link #821
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I wish Ichigo could be more of a consistent character like the one in the movie. From time to time he's like a noob learning to fight having to use Bankai for the littlest things.
Old 2008-12-16, 23:10   Link #822
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Well, I'm glad they made a movie about characterization of two and more ppl there, bus still.
I am glad they did too. Rukia and Ichigo have the most precious bond. It's about time they had a movie focused on that bond.
Quote:
I

SEE

NO

ROMANCE

IN

IT.

No matter what pictures are there

no matter what synopsis

Man, my friend hugs me like that when I'm drunk so what?
You don't see any for real? I am not trying to debate you or anything I am asking a serious question. Cause I really wanna know...

It's about Ichigo and Rukia but it just so happens that although KT denies the fact he's not writing a romance. Bleach It full of them. Have you watched the trailers?
. Romance is not all kisses, blushes ... The hug is romantic. Rukia's losing her memories and Ichigo is the one who remembers her and yells cheesy lines is romantic. *Sqee-worthy actually*
Yeah friends hug, but in Anime and Manga in general... hugs like that usually take place between couples. It can also happen between just friends but the hug combined with cheesy lines by Ichigo I see plenty of Romance

Quote:
"Even if Rukia doesn't remember but I do. So our bond can't be erased by anyone!"
"Rukia...We were connected before we even met"
"YOU IDIOT!!! Who cares about memories?! WE have a bond that can't be changed!!"
That's plenty romantic.

If you were a guy a hetero one and your male friend said those things to you. Are you saying you wouldn't immediately think he was gay?
(Girls don't count because we can feel each others breasts and behinds and still be straight) Or if a male friend spouted those cheesy lines then held you tenderly. Whether you were ill or not. You wouldn't question if that guy likes you?

I guess it depends on your definition of Romance. The IchiRuki interaction in the manga is very romantic. The thought of Ichigo being the only one to remember Rukia and fights to give her back those memories is romantic in itself. Friendship or no...

The hug is also extra special because just look at it. If a friend held someone like that because they were drunk. I must commend them...I would be afraid you puke your guts up on my shirt...Could just be me.

Maybe you expected to find some romance and didn't so that's why you said you don't see any romance. It's okay because I sure as hell do. Just think Kubo said this movie is closer to the original than all the others. A journey of Ichigo's heart, A futured Ichigo...this movie screams IchiRuki WUB!
Old 2008-12-16, 23:39   Link #823
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki Rukia View Post
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=BWa2lY...e=channel_page
the second opening of the movie *---*
look Hisana and Byby *--------------------*
god those fight scenes look damn tasty, that spin move Rukia did w/ the scythe was pretty damn sweet

Kenpachi makes everything better *fanboy squeal*

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-12-17 at 00:13.
Old 2008-12-17, 09:48   Link #824
iwana

It´s very interesting to see how people ague to defend their favourite couple no matter what. It seems like a personal war is going on. Something like "I´m defending my own religion." And the much interesting is that the solution of all this lays in a hands of one man. I think Kubo and people from creating team wanted us to remember how long way we have walked and how we have started. This is something that will move our hearts. I think that love is not the most highest feeling or the top of the two´s feelings. It may be broken easily. It´s a deep friendship that can last forever or for a long time. And don´t forget: LET THEM GUESS ´ TILL THE END.
Old 2008-12-17, 13:24   Link #825
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Friendship can be broken just as easily. To truly be a friend you have to love the person

IchiRuki is <3
Old 2008-12-17, 19:05   Link #826
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

built on trust
Old 2008-12-17, 19:18   Link #827
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
god those fight scenes look damn tasty, that spin move Rukia did w/ the scythe was pretty damn sweet

Kenpachi makes everything better *fanboy squeal*
Shounen movies are good for one and only thing: Animated Motion.
Old 2008-12-17, 20:24   Link #828
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

this is true
Old 2008-12-17, 20:27   Link #829
iwana

yeah, is it coming from your own experience in your life to say that? no war, just curious. message for Utsukushii Hono´o
Old 2008-12-18, 14:37   Link #830
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Shounen movies are good for one and only thing: Animated Motion.
Here's to hoping you are wrong this time...

*Praying that I am not hyped up for nothing and it sucks just like the first two*
Old 2008-12-18, 19:07   Link #831
yuuk1

MORE!!!!!!!!!

PS, that is SOOOO not a fanart. That's a picture drawn for the BLEACH calendar

Advertisement is everywhere in Japan!!

Spoiler for HA!:
Old 2008-12-18, 20:23   Link #832
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

question about the Santa outfit on Ichigo...I thought only girls wore that extra top
Old 2008-12-19, 21:31   Link #833
~viva.la.vida~
★bond between sun & moon☼

i want that calendar now xD

@djtrizzy
i thought so to, but apparently ichigo's still rockin it
Old 2008-12-19, 22:12   Link #834
yuuk1

New pic: (The one that KUBO-SAMA worked HARD FOR!)

Old 2008-12-19, 22:42   Link #835
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post

*Praying that I am not hyped up for nothing and it sucks just like the first two*
Eh?! I liked 1st movie a lot!
Old 2008-12-20, 00:25   Link #836
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post

I'll be pleasantly surprised if the movie takes the initiative to clear up some of the ambiguity about the true nature of the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia a lot of us fans have come to suspect. I'm also practical enough to realize that it won't be the case. The limitation set by the author won't be crossed, not while an animated counter part is still running on TV. Yeap, I don't believe we will get any more than we have already got in the TV series when it comes to romance. The next best thing, of course, plenty of shounen cheese, aka, well done animated action.
Old 2008-12-20, 03:56   Link #837
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I'll be pleasantly surprised if the movie takes the initiative to clear up some of the ambiguity about the true nature of the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia a lot of us fans have come to suspect. I'm also practical enough to realize that it won't be the case. The limitation set by the author won't be crossed, not while an animated counter part is still running on TV. Yeap, I don't believe we will get any more than we have already got in the TV series when it comes to romance. The next best thing, of course, plenty of shounen cheese, aka, well done animated action.
You know I honestly didn't mean romance. I meant that the last two movies sucked big time. Even if Ichigo joins a monastery as long as the plot, artwork and animation is good I will be happy. Truly Happy. The last two movies made people wonder why I watch it. It wasn't out of appreciation either.

Don't get me wrong... I would love for the movie to clear up the true nature of the relationship too. I am going to be the most rabid fan girl and overjoyed, and high off the euphoria of IchiRuki love.

Then reality will come crashing down.

It's not the Manga it isn't Canon. TW is the only one who thinks it is...

At this point I am just hoping the movie doesn't suck. I hope there are better fight scenes. The DDR totally pissed me off. Zaraki's entrance was the best part.
Old 2008-12-20, 10:38   Link #838
yuuk1

The picture in HQ:

RUKIA <3 Now I know why Ichigo's furious...!

EDIT

more images, relating to the BBC session 4

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2008-12-20, 12:09   Link #839
Irkalla
I asked for this

Ichigo is furious because his bitch is showing around her crotch
Old 2008-12-20, 12:23   Link #840
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post