Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-01, 03:14   Link #101
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I just saw it on manga
wow he's totally ignored
he probably still remembers the beating ichigo gave him back in the rescue rukia arc and doesnt want it to happen again
Old 2009-07-01, 03:23   Link #102
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
he probably still remembers the beating ichigo gave him back in the rescue rukia arc and doesnt want it to happen again
if he gets in the way of the fights, it'll probably happen again

Old 2009-07-01, 04:47   Link #103
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
Is it ok to post spoilers from the next chapter here? Very interesting developments apparently.
you have spoilers from the next chapter even though this chapter only has spoilers?
Old 2009-07-01, 04:48   Link #104
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
you have spoilers from the next chapter even though this chapter only has spoilers?
Yeah, my bad. Didn't notice this was 364. Thought it was 363.
Old 2009-07-01, 04:50   Link #105
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
Yeah, my bad. Didn't notice this was 364. Thought it was 363.
Old 2009-07-01, 05:56   Link #106
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Vizard time. Haven't been this excited since Wrestlemania 2000.
Old 2009-07-01, 05:59   Link #107
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Vizard time. Haven't been this excited since Wrestlemania 2000.
what about when Hulk Hogan came out of retirement?
Old 2009-07-01, 08:50   Link #108
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

RAW is out way earlier than usual. Apparently, this chapter got someone so excited that rushed the release.

It's confirmed Superchunky is definitely not Yammi and looks like a cyclops version of Jabba the Hutt. He frees Aizen by sucking flames of the fire prison into his mouth (which further fuels my theory that he is some kind of giant harvester).

WW/Stark tag team was great. I really liked how Wonderboy impaled Utitake while looking completely innocent, like he was playing a game of tag and how he frees Halibel from the Ice prison with nothing but the sound of his voice. Good stuff.

The vizard showed up at the end. Looking forward to next week's chapter already

Old 2009-07-01, 09:18   Link #109
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Still pretty disappointed in Ukitate. Yeah WW might be super powerful or something but this isn't Ulqi vs Ichigo when ichigo was weak.
Old 2009-07-01, 10:21   Link #110
Farscape
Secondman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
RAW is out way earlier than usual. Apparently, this chapter got someone so excited that rushed the release.

It's confirmed Superchunky is definitely not Yammi and looks like a cyclops version of Jabba the Hutt. He frees Aizen by sucking flames of the fire prison into his mouth (which further fuels my theory that he is some kind of giant harvester).

WW/Stark tag team was great. I really liked how Wonderboy impaled Utitake while looking completely innocent, like he was playing a game of tag and how he frees Halibel from the Ice prison with nothing but the sound of his voice. Good stuff.

The vizard showed up at the end. Looking forward to next week's chapter already
So Halibel would've lost? if not for that lol, what a joke.
Old 2009-07-01, 10:51   Link #111
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
no...i think barragon and halibel were just idle in their traps...i dont think this battle will go on any longer, this was probably to obtain and analyze their opponents....its just like aizen/gin/tousen couldve broken out of that fire cell if they wanted to instead of waiting till all the smallfries on their team getting beated.
Old 2009-07-01, 10:54   Link #112
SimplyAJ

You know, I like the turn out, but at the same time and slightly disappointed.

One, I don't like Ukitake and Shunsui just got raped. I mean yeah, they still have their bankais, but ... I dunno. It's just displeasing.

Secondly, AGAIN, Aizen was "right" like always. Yeah, the story wouldn't really have anywhere to go if all the Espada were just destroyed in their first battle, but at the same time I'd have like to see him be atleast a little wrong. Maybe lose one of the top three just so he could go "I guess they are more powerful than I gave them credit for", but no, again, he will sit there with his smile that says "told ya so." It just gets a little old after a while.

It is nice to see the Vizard again though. Wonder if it'll switch back to Hueco Mundo. I really hope not, only because well ... everything that is being done in Hueco Mundo seems pretty pointless right now. Like HM in itself has become "filler" and now the war is the "real" story.
Old 2009-07-01, 11:00   Link #113
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
You know, I like the turn out, but at the same time and slightly disappointed.

One, I don't like Ukitake and Shunsui just got raped. I mean yeah, they still have their bankais, but ... I dunno. It's just displeasing.

Secondly, AGAIN, Aizen was "right" like always. Yeah, the story wouldn't really have anywhere to go if all the Espada were just destroyed in their first battle, but at the same time I'd have like to see him be atleast a little wrong. Maybe lose one of the top three just so he could go "I guess they are more powerful than I gave them credit for", but no, again, he will sit there with his smile that says "told ya so." It just gets a little old after a while.

It is nice to see the Vizard again though. Wonder if it'll switch back to Hueco Mundo. I really hope not, only because well ... everything that is being done in Hueco Mundo seems pretty pointless right now. Like HM in itself has become "filler" and now the war is the "real" story.
Aizen has already lost alot of his henchmen anyway, either some new guys are being made, recruited VL or the exeqs going to be promoted back into the top10. IMO i think he has stronger henchmen waiting thats not in the espada10...just look at that big chunk dude his not even ranked yet, same with WW.

Vizards joining the fight is a bit too early, i wouldve prefer to see 1-2 captains getting beated b4 any major changes to progress the story.
Old 2009-07-01, 11:07   Link #114
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm sure those two were just cought off guard and will recover soon. I expect them to return later tho.
Old 2009-07-01, 11:12   Link #115
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Chapter is out early this week. DONT post raw links or You-tube picture videos .

Quote:

Just as the summary predicted the chapter is an interesting one . Though feels a bit rushed as the top 3 vs Taichos feels pointless now, in comparison to SC/WW. If the same pacing is maintained every coming chapter, Bleach will get appealing again . The Vizards have made a grand entrance I would really want to know if Urahara did indeed help them . I had a pet theory Vizards could open Garganta want some light shed on this.

SC will look awesome when animated, they already did a wonderful job on Allon : )
Old 2009-07-01, 11:15   Link #116
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
nooooo Ukitake! Hang on! Mama Taicho plz save him!
Old 2009-07-01, 11:24   Link #117
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
Actually this is the part wich really dissapointed me as well as with monster sucking in flames... couldn't Aizen get out on his own as well? -_-
Old 2009-07-01, 11:29   Link #118
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well we dont know what Super Chunky is and going by the recent events . We do know, that unimportant monsters who make a cameo are more powerful than established characters. First we had Allon and now S.Chunky, are they related ? :S . Did WW forgo/sacrifce all his intelligence to create S.Chunky, just as the limb sacrifice from Hally's Fraccion was a requisite .
Old 2009-07-01, 11:48   Link #119
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I'm sure those two were just cought off guard and will recover soon. I expect them to return later tho.
So do I but I'd prefer it if they'd died. It would be so random and meaningless. That is the essence of war.
Old 2009-07-01, 12:11   Link #120
RDF2050
Superidol

The vizard appears is so nice i want to see the chapter already!!

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion