AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-04-11, 21:39   Link #1021
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

the 'with everyone' mode was bugged at launch, and i think it might be messing up again :/
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 03:56   Link #1022
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
the 'with everyone' mode was bugged at launch, and i think it might be messing up again :/
"Brawl with anyone" option is hard to connect to...I was lucky to get connected within 30min. the first time I tried it...and this was weeks ago, but I tried it again recently when none of my friends are online and it takes forever to connect to someone. Not to mention, it can get really laggy sometimes.
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 03:10   Link #1023
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
"Brawl with anyone" option is hard to connect to...I was lucky to get connected within 30min. the first time I tried it...and this was weeks ago, but I tried it again recently when none of my friends are online and it takes forever to connect to someone. Not to mention, it can get really laggy sometimes.
because its not regional, its international, so you might get 3 different places on earth connecting.
Old 2008-04-13, 04:48   Link #1024
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
because its not regional, its international, so you might get 3 different places on earth connecting.
OH thats an interesting fact...thanks for the info.
Wow so I was playing with international people when I first connected to "with anyone"...cool.
Although, they should really fix up the lag issues...I heard Mario Kart Wii never has lag...well thats what they say, until US gets it...but so far, no issues with lag on Mario Kart Wii as of now. (BTW, I don't have the game either...just heard through certain forums)

EDIT: So the updates on the Dojo website has finally come to an end...Sakurai posted a last notice, thanking all of his staff and fans of the series for all the visits to the Dojo Website. He does hint that he might come back to the site and give another update sometime in the future...does this mean another Smash bros. game?? or download-able content?...who knows...
He also posted the last update called Trivia and it lists all the little things that make up Brawl...from the special taunts to certain events in the Subspace Emissary. One trivia caught my eye though...Sakurai himself did the voice acting for Dedede...its no wonder why the US version didn't switch over to the 4kids version of King Dedede's voice...well thats good anyways.
I feel pretty depressed...after all the visits, theres no reason to keep an eye out on the Dojo anymore. I guess we can say that Super Smash Bros. Brawl has finally been complete and will still bring fun to everyone in the future. oh wells, thats just life.

Last edited by Ultima_Rasengan05; 2008-04-14 at 06:04.
Old 2008-04-20, 17:41   Link #1025
lequory
People hate good theories

ok I meant to post my friend code a few weeks ago and forgot but here it is:

FC: wrong code. will put up correct one later on

I missed all the other friend codes on here and dont feel like searching through 50 pages so if ya want to fight against me pm me your FC. I play everyday online so your sure to catch me.

Last edited by lequory; 2008-04-20 at 20:17.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 03:52   Link #1026
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Someone at Gamefaqa boards got Brawl's announcer to do a couple of voice tracks of characters that didn't make it in or were supposed to be in.
Heres the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BSef-kqqCg

Its pretty cool and it really sounds too good to be true, too bad they aren't really there in the game...maybe a DS version with these characters??...hhhmmm
ENJOY!
And yes, its really Brawl's announcer doing the voice tracks...its not fake in any way.
Old 2008-04-23, 10:54   Link #1027
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...

Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
That was... rather interesting. Didn't hear Geno though. Boooo. I bet he agreed to it in part because he knew that a bunch of fanboys would be going "OMG ITS REAL! JOO CAN GET THEM THRU HAX!" or some such nonsense.
Alexandrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 04:49   Link #1028
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Wow, this video was well made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfDJM...eature=related

Hare Hare Yukai, Super Smash Bros. Brawl style.

ENJOY!
Old 2008-05-26, 23:26   Link #1029
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
I need to start going to tourneys. =S I'm pretty beastly with G&W, Snake, and Falco now. That means I got counterpicks out the wazoo if I lose. xD

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 11:50   Link #1030
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.

i am still kinda pissed there is no pac-man... how can they put in snake but not the legendary PACMAN
kingsky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 15:38   Link #1031
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsky123 View Post
i am still kinda pissed there is no pac-man... how can they put in snake but not the legendary PACMAN
I think you're the only fan that has ever mentioned about PACMAN not being in the game. Alot of fans still can't get over the idea that Ridley wasn't made into a playable character when he's already a boss in the game.
And don't forget the people who wanted Krystal in but got enraged when Wolf was later found as the last character to unlock.,
Old 2008-05-30, 20:39   Link #1032
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

While I was dissapointed Ridley was not a playable character I'm more dissapointed that they have not put King K Krool from Donkey Kong in as a playable character. They have plenty of villians from other series as playables and heck they put Diddy Kong in this time, so why not Krool.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-01, 23:34   Link #1033
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

I know that E3 is coming soon and Nintendo always seems to surprise us during that event...I wonder if they'll come up with a hard drive device/upgrade for the Wii, so they can start sending out downloadable content and give Smash Bros. fans what they wanted the most...the characters that they complain that should have been in the game.
Old 2008-06-02, 00:01   Link #1034
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
I think you're the only fan that has ever mentioned about PACMAN not being in the game. Alot of fans still can't get over the idea that Ridley wasn't made into a playable character when he's already a boss in the game.
And don't forget the people who wanted Krystal in but got enraged when Wolf was later found as the last character to unlock.,
Ridley... The boss, as in, the final boss on the platform-like game in Brawl?

Quote:
I know that E3 is coming soon and Nintendo always seems to surprise us during that event...I wonder if they'll come up with a hard drive device/upgrade for the Wii, so they can start sending out downloadable content and give Smash Bros. fans what they wanted the most...the characters that they complain that should have been in the game.
Well, Satoru Iwata did mention about the storage problem, so I'm sure they will provide a fix soon or mention something about it on E3.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 00:13   Link #1035
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Ridley... The boss, as in, the final boss on the platform-like game in Brawl?
yeah, the same Ridley that everyone was expecting to be a playable fighter in Brawl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Well, Satoru Iwata did mention about the storage problem, so I'm sure they will provide a fix soon or mention something about it on E3.
So there is a possibility that Nintendo could reveal a hard drive component for the Wii...this should really open up to new possibilities in terms of downloadable content then. But just like I said before, Nintendo always suprises everyone at E3, so I don't think a hard drive wouldn't be too far away for the Wii.
Old 2008-06-02, 00:45   Link #1036
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Personally, i'm fine with the roster that brawl has. I mean, Ridley as a playable character? His sheer size would make it impossible. . . It would be like fighting a snorlax-sized character.

Old 2008-06-02, 19:05   Link #1037
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickHopper View Post
Personally, i'm fine with the roster that brawl has. I mean, Ridley as a playable character? His sheer size would make it impossible. . . It would be like fighting a snorlax-sized character.

They've modified characters sizes before in Smash Bros so they could just do it with Ridley.

For instance Pikachu is made much bigger in Smash Bros.

Last edited by GuidoHunter_Toki; 2008-06-02 at 19:28.
Old 2008-06-02, 19:15   Link #1038
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

But it makes sense for Pikachu since he's still in proportion with the size of the other characters like to D3. Ridley was meant to be big just like he is in all the metroid games and SSE. I think that if Ridley was made playable, he would be 3 to 4 times bigger than D3.

Old 2008-06-02, 19:31   Link #1039
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickHopper View Post
But it makes sense for Pikachu since he's still in proportion with the size of the other characters like to D3. Ridley was meant to be big just like he is in all the metroid games and SSE. I think that if Ridley was made playable, he would be 3 to 4 times bigger than D3.
While I agree with you on a few of those points I think they could still do it for the heck of it. Anyways its not like Ridley was always big. For instance in the original Metroid.

Old 2008-06-02, 19:43   Link #1040
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Quote:
Pshhh. . . that doesn't count. xD Really wish they made Geno a playable character though.

Tags
crossover, nintendo