AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-11-23, 12:13   Link #4861
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso View Post
Where does this Arisu knows him the most comes from? She only knows abou wr and that his childhood was loveless. Thst is pretty much it. But knowing the current Ayanokouji the most, is just untrue where you have characters like Karuizawa
does Kei know wr? Does Kei know Kiyotaka's past? Does kei knew that Ankokunokouji's way of thinking? Does Kei know the REAL akumanokouji? Does anyone knew other, other than Arisu, that Ayanokouji is far from normal person.

Kei probably knew there is something more to Kiyopon but from most of the current cast, even the teacher that knew his dad, Arisu is the only one who knew him the most. Unless you can name someone who knew him more.
Old 2019-11-23, 12:24   Link #4862
Jason25th

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
does Kei know wr? Does Kei know Kiyotaka's past? Does kei knew that Ankokunokouji's way of thinking? Does Kei know the REAL akumanokouji? Does anyone knew other, other than Arisu, that Ayanokouji is far from normal person.

Kei probably knew there is something more to Kiyopon but from most of the current cast, even the teacher that knew his dad, Arisu is the only one who knew him the most. Unless you can name someone who knew him more.
You are confusing concepts here. Arisu knows his past, but that's all.

Kei doesn't know the WR, she didn't have the chance, and if she ever finds out about it, it's going to be through Kiyopon's own words.

Does Kei know the REAL akumanokouji? Yeah, I think she knows the real Ayanokouji, or at least she witnessed more sides of him than anyone else.

Does anyone knew other, other than Arisu, that Ayanokouji is far from normal person? Yeah, Kei, Ryuuen, Manabu... and none of them needed his background information beforehand.

Arisu undoubtedly has more information about Kiyopon's background, but until volume 11, Arisu had only the idealized version of Kiyopon in her mind. Knowing about his past doesn't necessarily mean knowing more about him than other people who had the opportunity to live with Kiyopon at this school.

If we use your logic, I guess Tsukishiro and Sakayanagipapa know Kiyopon better than kei.
Jason25th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-23, 17:18   Link #4863
tuckersister

Can you imagine a person that Tsukushiro and Ayano daddy DEFINITELY don't want to screw with?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 14:43   Link #4864
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason25th View Post
You are confusing concepts here. Arisu knows his past, but that's all.

Kei doesn't know the WR, she didn't have the chance, and if she ever finds out about it, it's going to be through Kiyopon's own words.

Does Kei know the REAL akumanokouji? Yeah, I think she knows the real Ayanokouji, or at least she witnessed more sides of him than anyone else.

Does anyone knew other, other than Arisu, that Ayanokouji is far from normal person? Yeah, Kei, Ryuuen, Manabu... and none of them needed his background information beforehand.

Arisu undoubtedly has more information about Kiyopon's background, but until volume 11, Arisu had only the idealized version of Kiyopon in her mind. Knowing about his past doesn't necessarily mean knowing more about him than other people who had the opportunity to live with Kiyopon at this school.

If we use your logic, I guess Tsukishiro and Sakayanagipapa know Kiyopon better than kei.
We're talking about the girls, why bring those guys plus, Arisu might have idealized view on kiyotataka but she knew what to expect. If you compare her to the other heroine/girls, which is what we're supposed to compare it because it started with shipping talks. The one coming close is Kei and that is more of her being introduced slowly into his life.
Old 2019-11-25, 15:28   Link #4865
Miso

Quote:
We're talking about the girls, why bring those guys plus, Arisu might have idealized view on kiyotataka but she knew what to expect. If you compare her to the other heroine/girls, which is what we're supposed to compare it because it started with shipping talks. The one coming close is Kei and that is more of her being introduced slowly into his life.
But if we are just talking about the girls and questioning who knows him the best? The answer is Kei. Can you tell me why knowing his past is a good enough argument. Yes Kei doesn't know his past, but she is the only person who saw all of his sides. She knows he is not normal. She can even tell from his expression if he had fun or he was bored. Arisu knows his past cause her father is the chairman. But that is just the past. Ayano is already changing albeit slowly thanks to Kei's influence. And if Kei does find out his past it will be from his own mouth.
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-25, 16:09   Link #4866
Jason25th

Quote:
I still can't understand how imagining an idealized version of him means knowing him better than other girls. It's a seriously flawed argument.
Old 2019-11-25, 21:43   Link #4867
LG-MAX 2.o

Who knows Kiyopon best is Sakura, who saw through his soul in vol 2 and knows deep down he's just an ordinary boy who wants to have an ordinary life. Sakura future wife.

But seriously, these discussions about who knows Kiyopon best seem pretty disproportionate. Because:

If we are talking only about data acquired in documents, Tsukishiro is the one who should know Kiyopon best, he should know how much kilos are behind his every blow and all the records Kiyopon broke in WR, but that doesn't make Tsukishiro and Kiyopon intimate.

Sakayanagi is not much different, their relationship started unilaterally, she knows his past, but did she have access to his White Room curriculum? It seems that in this matter she has an idea. Sure, she shared some secrets with him, but even Kushida has it (vol 9). At best I would say she may have a better understanding of him than Kei in the matter of the darkness he hides since she is also broken.

Already Kei is the closest person to him in school and probably so far in life, he chose her to be the one who will teach him about love and at the same time suffered the most at his hand. She has already seen his dark side and in vol 4.5 she theorizes that he would be able to kill people without hesitation, of course, she could just be exaggerating, as Ryueen says at the beginning of vol 7 in his monologue that he would only give in to death and yielded to Kiyopon before that.

Rather than thinking about who knows Kiyopon better, I think it would be more accurate to say that each one of them represents something different and are in different positions. Kei should be compared to someone in their class and honestly, there's no one there who can compete with her about it. Poor Horikita, she was terrified just because Kiyopon said he planned to expel Kushida, imagine if she finds out half of the things he did at school?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-26, 04:36   Link #4868
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Kei is the only one who saw his badassery of wiping out Ryuuen's group, nuff said
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-26, 11:08   Link #4869
kuudererules

New colorspread from Monthly Comic Alive January 2020

Spoiler for Kiyotaka with his harem except Suzune:
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-26, 11:37   Link #4870
Anemya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuudererules View Post
New colorspread from Monthly Comic Alive January 2020

Spoiler for Kiyotaka with his harem except Suzune:
who's the last one? hiyori? doesn't look like her though from my side
Old 2019-11-26, 11:51   Link #4871
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Obviously Hiyori
Also Suzune is in harem
Old 2019-11-26, 11:55   Link #4872
Mirable
ミラベル

I can't bring myself to like short hair Suzune. It remind me of Yozora from Haganai..
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-26, 12:01   Link #4873
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
who's the last one? hiyori? doesn't look like her though from my side
To me it looks like Hiyori, there are also the ribbons she usually wears on her hair and the book.

Horikita has lost much of her sexual appeal.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2019-11-26 at 12:22.
Old 2019-11-26, 16:52   Link #4874
DarkDooM

Spoiler:

Whew... You're walking a very dangerous line there, Hirata.
Old 2019-11-26, 21:00   Link #4875
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Spoiler:

Whew... You're walking a very dangerous line there, Hirata.
From vol 11.5?
Old 2019-11-26, 21:17   Link #4876
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^Hirata was always gei
Old 2019-11-26, 21:49   Link #4877
LG-MAX 2.o

Hirata and Kei from "couple" to rivals. This is Plot Twisted.
Old 2019-11-26, 22:28   Link #4878
Jason25th

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
From vol 11.5?
Characters profile on the new official site.
Old 2019-11-27, 15:12   Link #4879
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert
His fighting ability may be equal to or greater than Ayanokoji.
He's a tremendous freshman.
Interesting. I wonder which one of them is it? Hosen?
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-27, 15:25   Link #4880
LG-MAX 2.o

Using my amazing google skills, it is confirmed that Ichinose already has feelings for Ayanokouji that go beyond friendship and that Kanzaki is getting annoyed by Ichinose's inability to be cruel. Kanzaki rebellion soon?

Quote:
Interesting. I wonder which one of them is it? Hosen?
I thought about that too, looks like we'll have some battle shounen again next vol.

ps: But it's Albert's arrogance to try to measure Ayanokouji's ability. He was defeated with 3 strokes.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller