AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-06-25, 12:08   Link #5441
LG-MAX 2.o

I saw a spoiler that Nanase and Ichika fought and that Ichika even tried to excite Housen, is that true?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-25, 12:15   Link #5442
GPMS

"Fight" isn't really the right word.
When Housen asked Amasawa to join his Small Group she asked whether Nanase would be a liability, then she swung her hand to slap her but Nanase stopped it showing that she has good reflexes.
GPMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-25, 12:18   Link #5443
LG-MAX 2.o

Ichika seems very crazy with everything she is showing, a different level than Kouenji since she seems to like the chaos.
Old 2020-06-25, 12:21   Link #5444
Anemya

so ayanokouji is alone in this exam? if he has a group, who else is in the group? and also while I'm at it, who's in horikita's group?
Old 2020-06-25, 12:26   Link #5445
LG-MAX 2.o

Apparently Horikita, Ibuki, Kouenji and Kiyopon are going solo. But the situation may change. Kiyopon shouldn't take first place or even close since (white Room student) will probably try to kill him during the exam.
Old 2020-06-25, 12:26   Link #5446
GPMS

Both Kiyotaka and Horikita are alone
GPMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-25, 19:32   Link #5447
tsunade666

it also looks like small group can join larger group with 6 numbers as max? the test isn't completely revealed yet so we need to wait for the next volume.
Old 2020-06-25, 21:09   Link #5448
Anemya

why would horikita go alone?
Old 2020-06-26, 04:42   Link #5449
tsunade666

It's horikita. I won't question her going alone but will question her if she's going on group, on her own way and not tricked or forced by anyone or by rules of the test.
Old 2020-06-26, 22:59   Link #5450
Anime_Sekai

white hair horny girl name please!!
Anime_Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-27, 19:55   Link #5451
LG-MAX 2.o

Has anyone here read the Suzune SS? I found a spoiler, but I'm having a hard time believing it's true.

Spoiler for Suzune SS:

Does anyone know if it's true?
Old 2020-06-27, 20:12   Link #5452
marco71

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Has anyone here read the Suzune SS? I found a spoiler, but I'm having a hard time believing it's true.

Spoiler for Suzune SS:

Do you know where I could buy the ss versions ? I always bought from bookwalker and none of them have ss, I did hear they were included in limited version, and only available in japan store. Is that true ?

Thank you
marco71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-27, 20:18   Link #5453
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco71 View Post
Do you know where I could buy the ss versions ? I always bought from bookwalker and none of them have ss, I did hear they were included in limited version, and only available in japan store. Is that true ?

Thank you
I think you can only buy them from their respective stores, such as: toranoana, gamers or melobooks.
Old 2020-06-27, 21:23   Link #5454
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco71 View Post

Thank you
Yes, they are only available on the japanese stores, but it's a little different from a different version, the SS isn't writen on the book itself, it's writen in some special merchandise that comes with the book, in melonbooks' case this special merchandise uses to be a bookcover with a special illustration on the outside and the SS on the inside, others include leaflets with the cover on a side and the SS on the reverse, others a small poster that has the SS on the reverse, etc. The number of units of this things they make of course is limited, enough for the ones who preordered the book plus some extra and once they give everything it's over, this is the kind of thing you have to make queue outside the store before it opens for getting it unless you make a reservation.

And every store decides volume by volume if they want to pay an extra to the editorials and the author for writing the SS that they include with the book, so even if bookwalker didn't include a SS this time it may include it on the next volume, the same way even if melonbooks, gamers or toranoana included one this time it doesn't mean they will do it the next too, you need to check the web of the editorial or of the bookshops for knowing if they include it.

About the SS from previous volumes, I don't know if the official version includes them but the fantraslations have the SS on them.
Old 2020-06-27, 21:45   Link #5455
Sycho

Anyone who has read Hiyori's SS, could you please leak some spoilers of what it's about?
Sycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-28, 03:40   Link #5456
Exitrus

This entire password thing is killing me. Could anyone at the very least spoil me about what happened in the ss?
Exitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-28, 05:26   Link #5457
DarkDooM

That whole SS business is a bit scummy, imo. Just take some content from the volume itself and rewrite it from the perspective of Heroine#003837492. Probably takes Kinugasa like 5 minutes to finish. If you wanna squeeze out as much money from your fans, at least write something that makes it worthwhile I say.
Old 2020-06-28, 05:29   Link #5458
Anemya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post

Spoiler for Suzune SS:

HOHOHOHOHO, does this mean horikita might have feeling for our kiyopon?
Old 2020-06-28, 05:56   Link #5459
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
That whole SS business is a bit scummy, imo. Just take some content from the volume itself and rewrite it from the perspective of Heroine#003837492. Probably takes Kinugasa like 5 minutes to finish. If you wanna squeeze out as much money from your fans, at least write something that makes it worthwhile I say.
The merchandises with SS use to be given for free, in bookwalker's case for example just after you buy a book that includes an ss you're sent one more file that has the ss on it for free, the only real condition is to buy the book before a certain date, sometimes it's until two weeks after the release date and other times a month, in the end it's just bait that the bookstores prepare for making the fans buy the book at their place and not from someone else, in the case of the rest with a part of the fans that went to their store for the SS buying anything else besides the book it's an investment quite easy to recover.

Took the day the book was released as an example, that day around thirty more other ligh novel series published a book too, the volume 23 of Re zero, the volume 33 of Hidan no Aria, the volume 13 of Lazy dugeon master, the volume 14 of aim the deepest part of the different world labyrinth ... came out that day too, with just a part of the ones that are already at your store buying the book of youjitsu buying one of those too the money of having the ss writen and the merchandises with SS made was already worth it for the book stores

Last edited by jagt; 2020-06-28 at 06:20.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-28, 06:11   Link #5460
DarkDooM

You're forgetting the people who buy multiple copies of the books just to get the SS.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller