Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-16, 23:32   Link #1241
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
You know, Kallen found out Zero was britannian, she didn't really hate him, she kept on liking him >_>; And Kallen hates Britannians.

She doesn't hate all Britannians, case in point, her Student council friends.

The usual focus of that hate is the Nobles and Military... And the occasional bastards here and there.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 23:34   Link #1242
orangejuicetang

Yes, but she isn't extremist like Tamaki is. Kallen actually became friends with some Britannians from school, most notably the student council like Milly. However, Tamaki is kind of a radical extrememist, who is wants to shoot the student council because they are Britannian and annoy him and would have shot them, if Lelouch didn't stop him, since the student council was his friends, and if Tamaki shot, he would have killed Nunually too, which would have basically screwed Lelouch over. However, Tamaki was still willing to shoot the the student council even after Lelouch as Zero speciefically ordered him not to. I just can't picturing him accepting any type of Britannian, and can even see him backstabing Lelouch after finding out his identity. Tamaki gets on my nerves... I apologive for my rant, I think I need to get some sleep now.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 23:37   Link #1243
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I understand what you're saying. Tamaki is a rather big problem with his racism and lack of control.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 00:06   Link #1244
EnKor
Bzzt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I understand what you're saying. Tamaki is a rather big problem with his racism and lack of control.
Along with that, I think we can all agree that he's pretty much useless. Remember the one guy Lelouch thought of as a suck-up in episode 3 or 4 of the first season and wanted out of the loop? Tamaki is, if not already, becoming that kind of guy. Aside from his brief snits piloting the occasional Knightmare (not even really going onto the front lines), pretty much all we've seen him do is run his mouth.
EnKor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 00:13   Link #1245
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

He does have his uses apparently. He objects to things and speaks his mind which offers differing viewpoints and that is why Lelouch keeps him around.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-17, 00:36   Link #1246
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That, and he's very loyal to Zero and the Order.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 00:38   Link #1247
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes, though I sometimes think Lelouch does regard him as annoying like in episode 10.

Old 2008-06-17, 00:47   Link #1248
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Yes, though I sometimes think Lelouch does regard him as annoying like in episode 10.
Well, it's said that even fools have their uses...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 09:59   Link #1249
Yorae_paladin1

Tamaki has his uses but he keeps pissing around for a position in the middle of battles as he is doing or disobey orders like he did in black rebellion and zero might just have to arrange a little accident.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 10:00   Link #1250
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Did he ever know that Tamaki was going to kill his friends even after he ordered him not to? I think he had left by then.

Old 2008-06-17, 10:02   Link #1251
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Did he ever know that Tamaki was going to kill his friends even after he ordered him not to? I think he had left by then.
Perhaps not but if he did know lets just say lulu would keep an eye on Tamaki a very sharp eye
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 10:05   Link #1252
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

I don't think Lelouch trusts Tamaki as far as he can throw him personally. He probably is keeping a sharp eye on him even now.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 10:09   Link #1253
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't think he'd waste time on him that much myself. He's loud enough so that you would be able to keep a watch without it being that sharp.

Old 2008-06-17, 10:26   Link #1254
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
You know, Kallen found out Zero was britannian, she didn't really hate him, she kept on liking him >_>; And Kallen hates Britannians.

Well, she is half Britannian herself. Plus her and Lelouch as Zero did go through a lot, therefore she probably knew that his ambitions to destroy his own empire were absolute. Plus, she did also get along quite well with the fellow student council members and took quite a liking to them.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 10:33   Link #1255
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, like some said before, the only Britannians who she seems to dislike are the Nobles and the Military.

Old 2008-06-17, 10:40   Link #1256
Amray

Yeah. Although when she first met Lelouch she kind of disliked him in a way. Although that was most probably due to his smug attitude, and the fact that he saw her naked in the shower. The only reason she did not like being around the academy was because she was sick of pretending to be frail and weak.
Old 2008-06-17, 10:44   Link #1257
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't think she ever disliked him. She probably liked him a lot actually and that has really only been growing more and more unfortunately. She did hate the weak personality though since it isn't her.

Old 2008-06-17, 10:50   Link #1258
Amray

Yes, their was something about him she liked, you could easily tell. Maybe it was because he and Zero are actually the same person and she could sense that they were similar people. Which is why she did think that he was Zero near the beggining of the series, until he recorded his voice as Zero and pretended to speak on the phone to himself. Although when she saw that Zero was Lelouch she did look really suprised, even though Suzaku did not.
Old 2008-06-17, 11:12   Link #1259
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes, yes I know all this. You aren't the first to bring up all this over and over. She thought he was Zero because of what happened when he Geassed her. No other reason.

Old 2008-06-17, 11:16   Link #1260
Amray

I was not saying that at all actually. I thought it was just simply because their voices sounded similar from when he was instructing them and to when he was in the academy.