AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-15, 13:04   Link #801
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
Isn't it's Kallen fault in first place for being captured?
A same idea. Logical idea.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 13:05   Link #802
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Geass is the most important aspect of many.
And it's good if he will be angry with C.C.( but he won't, because he understands that its not her fault), because there is only one step from love to hate, from hate to love.
And if he would be angry with Kallen, you'd say that this just proves that Kallen is LI.

P.S. If I misunderstood your post and you meant that this is a good sign. My sincere apology
It's linked to a lot of things for sure, but that doesn't need to equal more screentime or anything.

That doesn't make any sense. If he's angry then it would probably lead to an apology later, but it doesn't need to mean anything regarding romance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
You try to state the 'inevitability' about Lelouch/Kallen in any way you can, don't you?
Yes. Why?

Hopefully they'll simply make it apparent for all to see soon enough so I can stop. Of course, since no one is likely to get any romantic development except her there isn't much to argue anymore.

Quote:
Isn't it a Kallen fault in first place for being captured? There was no need for her to rush. Now Lelouch have to worry about her well-being. Why not to take out it on her? But, taking it out on Kallen would just again prove that Kallen is LI, isn't that so?
No, they had no way of knowing what would happen. And had Kallen's energy not conveniently run out she might have won. He won't take it out on her because of how worried he is.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 13:09   Link #803
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I find it incredibly hard to believe that you actually liked C.C as a character at one point...your constant bemoaning and cynicism suggests that you never even supported her in the first place.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 13:14   Link #804
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
I find it incredibly hard to believe that you actually liked C.C as a character at one point...your constant bemoaning and cynicism suggests that you never even supported her in the first place.

He does like C.C, very much actually,
Don't ask me how or why, but I understand where Dann is coming from, every post he makes, makes sense to me, sometimes not, but most of the time I understand where he is coming from.
Old 2008-06-15, 13:15   Link #805
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Actually, he is one of the main soldier(one of three court ladies) of C.C fans. He rises all of us against himself, which strengthes our spirit and increases our population.
Old 2008-06-15, 13:17   Link #806
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I still find it hard to comprehend.
Old 2008-06-15, 13:18   Link #807
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
The most recent set of magazines. It's in the spoiler thread in one of Koshimizu's posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
It was said she was an "essential" character, not that she would get more screen time than anyone else.

I read that. I thought there was more. That doesn't prove anything. She can still be essential without being the main lead like Ruvixur said.

They haven't even started with C.C.'s story yet there is no way she is done with.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-15, 13:38   Link #808
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Oh I was once a long time ago. That was before I read all these arguments about how bad a character C.C. really is and such. That made it hard for me to believe anything I once thought.

Quote:
Actually, he is one of the main soldier(one of three court ladies) of C.C fans. He rises all of us against himself, which strengthes our spirit and increases our population.
I suppose you could view it that way, but I don't want you to believe in something that has no chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
I read that. I thought there was more. That doesn't prove anything. She can still be essential without being the main lead like Ruvixur said.

They haven't even started with C.C.'s story yet there is no way she is done with.
Being the main lead doesn't equal being the LI. Even if C.C. was the main lead female, that doesn't help her chances much at all.

Her story shouldn't take more than three episodes. Hell, if they focused on her they could deal with it all in one.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-15, 13:47   Link #809
Dream_Traveller
Banned

What, so you go along with the words of nay-sayers without thinking otherwise? Damn.
Old 2008-06-15, 13:48   Link #810
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I've always been wrong though so when a very well thought up argument against her comes up and it happens with so many people, it's hard not to believe it. I used to try arguing against them, but I never could win in the arguments so I gave up.

Old 2008-06-15, 13:51   Link #811
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Giving up arguments doesn't mean you have to adopt the same mindset and thought track as those people. Hell, usually, giving up in arguments means that one can't be bothered to deal with the people they are arguing with any more, not to sink into resigned depression over a single character.
Old 2008-06-15, 13:53   Link #812
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

They seem very happy though and it's better than feeling disappointed again like I have in the past.

Old 2008-06-15, 13:57   Link #813
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Being disappointed is far better than being in a state of constant depression, because if you're disappointed, you can at least get your hopes up again.
Old 2008-06-15, 14:24   Link #814
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I've been disappointed too many times in my life. There is no point in hoping for anything. Hope is something that should not exist in this world.

Old 2008-06-15, 14:25   Link #815
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...Go to a clinic, man...
Old 2008-06-15, 14:27   Link #816
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Considering that, but we don't have the money really. It won't help C.C. much at all either.

Old 2008-06-16, 01:14   Link #817
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

CC will win
Old 2008-06-16, 02:27   Link #818
Asleep

Quote:

Being the main lead doesn't equal being the LI. Even if C.C. was the main lead female, that doesn't help her chances much at all.

Her story shouldn't take more than three episodes. Hell, if they focused on her they could deal with it all in one.
In my book it does! Well at least for C.C. it does. If you look at everything objectively, you can't honestly think she doesn't have any chances.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 07:02   Link #819
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Oh I was once a long time ago. That was before I read all these arguments about how bad a character C.C. really is and such. That made it hard for me to believe anything I once thought.
Now WHO messed with his brain? We need to find those people and beat them.

They deserve to die for saying bad thinks about C.C. ( who is the best and LI).

BTW, where did C.C. said about DNA of soul?
Old 2008-06-16, 07:06   Link #820
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
CC will win
Maybe... but the scene that you have in your avatar makes me suppose that C.C. is thinking that Lelouch loves Kallen. Just look at C.C. eyes

I hope that Lelouch will say he loves her by the end of the series (C.C.). Because I don't see C.C. doing such thing.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote