Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-10-21, 21:36   Link #1
Mithfalath
Elegiac Servant

Send a message via Yahoo to Mithfalath
Mithfalath's Ramblings

Hello, All.

I've been in AS for quite some time now and don't know why I just recently bumped in this thread - thus, my first post here.

I've actually been writing some fanfics (and was very inspired back then), but due to life's stresses (just graduated and having plenty of time and attention for work makes me a sad panda), I just haven't had a good shot of spontaneous writing.

Here are the links for my 2 earlier creations (light novels) which are both unfinished (I'm terribly sorry - as I ran out of juice). None of these are fantasy - they are more like mainstream fiction. So if you feel like giving it a go, then by all means, comment and spread the love.

Lonely Road
Princess of the Night

For more than 6 months now, I have been contemplating of writing a new one - but this time, I'm even more determined to finish it. My plot would revolve around the Great East Japan Earthquake last year. Here is a preview:

For any suggestions and the like, just drop a comment here. Thank you all! (And please be gently, those are all unedited and written in a flash spontaneously, as I have mentioned).

Link Here