AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-06-06, 09:22   Link #1241
Twi

Who says they can't do both? They got anti-sensei material, so maybe they can find a way to revert his cells back to human with a sniper bullet. Then, after he flees the police, the school gets a new teacher who's just him wearing a mask.
Old 2015-06-07, 02:37   Link #1242
dragon1412

the gist point here is the doctor who perform the experiment and his data, if Nagisa and co. want to get any type of progress they need to capture him or acquired his data.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 04:40   Link #1243
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
the gist point here is the doctor who perform the experiment and his data, if Nagisa and co. want to get any type of progress they need to capture him or acquired his data.
But in order to acquire it Class E must defeat Yanagisawa and Number two first. After submitting him to defeat he could provide the data that will save Koro-sensei.

Nagisa could evolve again by "murdering" Number Two which could shock Yanagisawa if Nagisa can defeat number two single-handedly.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 05:22   Link #1244
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't expect Rio of all people to be the one leading the "kill Koro-sensei" faction. I would have thought it'd be Karma, but it looks like he's on Nagisa's side. He hasn't spoken up though, so that may change next chapter.

I'm on Nagisa's side. It's worth trying at least. Assassination should be their final resort.
Old 2015-06-07, 06:36   Link #1245
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I didn't expect Rio of all people to be the one leading the "kill Koro-sensei" faction. I would have thought it'd be Karma, but it looks like he's on Nagisa's side. He hasn't spoken up though, so that may change next chapter.

I'm on Nagisa's side. It's worth trying at least. Assassination should be their final resort.
Well Karma is not only smart but also wise because if he oppose Nagisa he could be defeated with Nagisa's bloodlust if he challenges Nagisa and he is the first one to admit Nagisa as a prodigy of an assassin while Kayano is the second to admit that Nagisa is more better than her after she was defeated by Nagisa through a kiss.

I'm on Nagisa's side as well but what i'm aware is he might need to defeat yanagisawa and number two if Aguri's laptop that was kept by Kayano was either cannot be used or not recovered anymore because Yanagisawa is the head project of making Koro-sensei while Nakamura and Terasaka's group could allies with Yanagisawa to kill Koro-sensei.
Old 2015-06-07, 06:47   Link #1246
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
while Nakamura and Terasaka's group could allies with Yanagisawa to kill Koro-sensei.
Absolutely no way they would do this. Kayano would not forgive them if they did that.
Old 2015-06-07, 08:27   Link #1247
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Absolutely no way they would do this. Kayano would not forgive them if they did that.
Terasaka already allies with Yanagisawa once before Assassination island arc during summer swimming lesson but it doesn't bode well. They could doing it separatedly or if Yanagisawa comes to offer his assistance again.
Old 2015-06-07, 09:20   Link #1248
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Terasaka already allies with Yanagisawa once before Assassination island arc during summer swimming lesson but it doesn't bode well. They could doing it separatedly or if Yanagisawa comes to offer his assistance again.
But the class doesn't want "outsiders" interfering anymore. They wouldn't be able to "trust" him anyway. The case with Terasaka was

1. before Terasaka's character development and Itona
2. before they were aware of "Shiro"'s identity and backstory with Koro-sensei and Aguri

I really don't see him as more than a possible "stepping stone" for Nagisa's team to realize his plan of saving Koro-sensei by using his research data, or as someone who wants to "last hit" Korosensei for the money in the end by interfereing with the Assassination team.
Old 2015-06-07, 09:41   Link #1249
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

The thing than bother me with the ''science'' of the anti-mater creating cell blowing the earth once it stop dividing, shouldn't KoroSensei's death result in his cell stopping splitting at once... and creating a early explosion ? If so, saving him might be the only way after all.
Old 2015-06-07, 09:57   Link #1250
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
It would be pointless and boring if they recycle the scene. At this point, they should know that Yanagisawa isn't a man that you can trust.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 12:47   Link #1251
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
It would be pointless and boring if they recycle the scene. At this point, they should know that Yanagisawa isn't a man that you can trust.
At this point yes but things could be changed depends on the situation what Nakamura and Terasaka will do from now on.

Takaoka could be released and turn into Yanagisawa's underling to defeat Karasuma and especially Nagisa if Yanagisawa pays the bail for Takaoka, the old opponent has yet to be revealed after his winter comes, Lovro could need the assistance of Clip-nu, Smog and who's that man love to chew his gun again? Some old opponents that still wants to get Korosensei will also want to defeat Class E such as Kataoka.

We already see enough of physical stuffs and works, since Koro-sensei began to tell his past now the mental shock arc begins as the mental impact now affects all class E and will determine what they will do and how they will able to save or to kill Korosensei.
Old 2015-06-12, 15:54   Link #1252
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

So I gave the the Viz manga translation a read in local store and saw they used "vitch" instead of "bitch".
The translations gave a valid explanation on how it worked it and I could live with that but just wondering if that is a proper translation or close to it?
Old 2015-06-12, 23:17   Link #1253
Sixth
Hu Tao

The chapter is out. Just as i expected they compete for the right to whether to save or kill Koro sensei.

The problem is i don't see how the story going to proceed from if they chose to save Koro sensei.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 01:05   Link #1254
Superbia

Quote:
The problem is i don't see how the story going to proceed from if they chose to save Koro sensei.
If they choose to try to save him, they would probably have to go capture Yanagisawa since he would be one of the few people knowledgeable enough about his condition to possibly save him. Which would mean the class would probably end up having to sneak past or fight through a stronghold of traps, guards, assassins, and possibly even robots using the skills they've learned over the year to get to him.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 03:55   Link #1255
Renchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
So I gave the the Viz manga translation a read in local store and saw they used "vitch" instead of "bitch".
The translations gave a valid explanation on how it worked it and I could live with that but just wondering if that is a proper translation or close to it?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=4175207 Vitch is a cooler and more bitchy version of bitch.
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 04:17   Link #1256
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Seems like Hayami and Chiba are going to end on opposite sides. Having both of them on one side would be overkill. I'm really looking forward to their battle, second only to Nagisa vs Karma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
It's 100% bitch, it's supposed to be an insulting nickname.
Old 2015-06-13, 06:55   Link #1257
Twi

Quote:
The chapter is out. Just as i expected they compete for the right to whether to save or kill Koro sensei.

Simple, they team up and defeat the scientist guy who probably has a dozen tentacles beneath his cloak out of jealousy of the man who tricked him and stole his fiancee.
Old 2015-06-13, 08:19   Link #1258
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Simple, they team up and defeat the scientist guy who probably has a dozen tentacles beneath his cloak out of jealousy of the man who tricked him and stole his fiancee.
The guy is probably too sleezy to use his tentacles o himself, plus his anti-sensei clothing could hider those. His latest henchman (my guess is than he is the captured God of Death) is probably the one having the offensive capacity.
Old 2015-06-13, 08:31   Link #1259
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I kinda wanna see Nagisa go full Assassin mode and clear most of the opposition by himself xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 08:39   Link #1260
Breimn

If they have that much trouble in thinking how to save Koro _sensei just win some bet with him and force hm to study how to do it with the help of the principal(the 2 smartest guys shown until now).Though it will not stop the other countries to go after him probably.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school