AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-06, 01:53   Link #61
vaizard_ruler
Lucky☆Star Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to vaizard_ruler Send a message via MSN to vaizard_ruler Send a message via Yahoo to vaizard_ruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
Q: is cousin yui the daughter of Konatas dad sister ?
well i think shes related somehow but i dont recall ever hearing anything about Konata having an uncle or aunt(i could be mistaken and if i am please point it out)
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i have noticed a few times theres a chant that goes "aya aya....." wats that all about?
if youre talking about surprise type of thing its kinda normal,if youre talking about at a shrine idk,and if youre talking about something else please tell me what ep and the time in which they say it.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:37   Link #62
Crisu
ISML Kaichō
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaizard_ruler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207
i have noticed a few times theres a chant that goes "aya aya....." wats that all about?'
if youre talking about surprise type of thing its kinda normal,if youre talking about at a shrine idk,and if youre talking about something else please tell me what ep and the time in which they say it.
I think X207 is referring to the one background track with the chanting. More like "Aiiya ... aiiya ... ... aiiyaiiyaiiya."

I think it's just the music people being silly. But it's definitely one of my more favorite tracks. I want the Lucky Star OST now~~
Old 2007-06-06, 04:43   Link #63
vaizard_ruler
Lucky☆Star Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to vaizard_ruler Send a message via MSN to vaizard_ruler Send a message via Yahoo to vaizard_ruler
o~h that chant...i think its for when ,....yeah nvm i just forgot but yes needz moar music!
Old 2007-06-06, 11:59   Link #64
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

If X207 is talking about the parody of japanese traditional festival type music.

I *think* they're actually chanting "Nya Nya" (kitty noises) but people with better hearing might dispute that.

The BGM comes from the same people who gave us the BGM from PPD ... which has some stellar musical parody in it. (PDQ Bach type riffs on movie and classical music).
Old 2007-06-07, 14:19   Link #65
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

have there been made an official full dance routine to the OP?
Old 2007-06-11, 03:51   Link #66
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

I have a question for the manga readers.

How much relevance do have the "side characters" in the manga? By side characters I mean those other than the main 4 that we have yet to see. Such as:

Spoiler:

Do you think it is normal that they haven't appeared in the anime yet? Because I really feel they could add quite a bit to the substance of the show, at this point of time.
Old 2007-06-11, 09:54   Link #67
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Hmmm, its not that they're *side* characters but that they're introduced later in the series.... its more the case that the main 4 drop back a bit while the new ones are on stage and that the permutations of social nets increase.

I figured we'd see about 10 episodes of the '4 musketeers' and then we'd start seeing the others appear and watch the exploration of the net of friendships expand. I hate to note this but:
Spoiler for Miyuki and other girls:
Old 2007-06-12, 18:52   Link #68
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
which ep was it again that Kona-chan said her email was iluvgirlswithglasses ?
Old 2007-06-12, 22:09   Link #69
Mirificus

Quote:
which ep was it again that Kona-chan said her email was iluvgirlswithglasses ?
It is in episode 7, when they're riding a bus.
Old 2007-06-13, 16:52   Link #70
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Hmmm, its not that they're *side* characters but that they're introduced later in the series.... its more the case that the main 4 drop back a bit while the new ones are on stage and that the permutations of social nets increase.

I figured we'd see about 10 episodes of the '4 musketeers' and then we'd start seeing the others appear and watch the exploration of the net of friendships expand. I hate to note this but:
Spoiler for Miyuki and other girls:

NOOOO~~~!!! I wanna see more loli's!!!

But anyways did anyone noticed that almost all the girls drink milk except for Miyuki>? Wonder why...? *giggles*
Old 2007-06-16, 14:01   Link #71
NeruNeru

Has anyone had any luck accessing the Lucky Channel radio show? I went to their website and tried to open the most recent stream in Winamp, Windows Media Player, and RealPlayer with no luck. I got a permissions error, so I'm wondering if it's because I'm in the US or something. Do Japanese radio shows usually have those kind of protections?
Old 2007-06-16, 14:57   Link #72
aorta

RealPlayer worked fine for me and I'm in the US. I'm using version 10.5 on WinXP with a DSL connection.

Akira talks really fast in episode 23.
Old 2007-06-17, 02:55   Link #73
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

yeah, the Realplayer seems to work ... if you're using the latest WMP you may have just stepped in a pile of the "DRM of the future as a preview of Vista"

(I ahve the latest video driver yet WMP claims I need to update my video driver because of DRM concerns.... ) I wonder if it is "seeing" something it thinks is an intercept tool.... hmmmm
Old 2007-06-18, 08:39   Link #74
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
okay which ep was it again that kona-chan was playing a galgame and then yui came in, then kona-chan wondered if yui knew that the game is age restricted.
Old 2007-06-18, 09:27   Link #75
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
okay which ep was it again that kona-chan was playing a galgame and then yui came in, then kona-chan wondered if yui knew that the game is age restricted.
Around 2:45 or so in episode 10.
Old 2007-06-22, 14:35   Link #76
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just one question...Do you think Izumi-jiji and Nanako make a good pair? Since Kanata is dead (*sobs* and hopes for flashback episodes) do you think in the future eps they MIGHT just get together...That's just in my mind lurking since Izumi-jiji and Nanako-sensie are the only adults that are single.
Old 2007-06-22, 14:41   Link #77
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
My, how awkward it'd be for Kona.

That'd be really interesting to watch, but I highly doubt it'll happen...
Old 2007-06-22, 14:43   Link #78
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Cue in Manabi Straight. XD

What's funnier is if Kona and Nanako start playing their MMO under the same roof.
Old 2007-06-22, 14:58   Link #79
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't think it'll happen. For one thing, even Konata says she doesn't know what her mother ever saw in her dad.

For another, that guy seems the (stereo)type to never remarry.
Spoiler for Angel Heart:

Though I suppose it may change if Konata leaves the nest.
Old 2007-06-22, 16:31   Link #80
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

But, you've also got to take into consideration his "hobby."

At the risk of sounding cliché, Nanako is too much of a woman for him.

Closed Thread