AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-03, 00:51   Link #23581
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Moka has cried so much that I'm not sure this is inner or outer anymore.

PS. Moka nice ass.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 00:57   Link #23582
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have to say honestly I've been disappointed with Moka lately. I know she's gone through a lot here, but has she really fallen to the point where she's just going to sit there crying and calling out Tsukune's name. I get her feelings here, but wouldn't doing something more useful be a good idea? Like say helping beat Gyokuro before Tsukune completely destroys himself?

Well should be interesting to see how they handle all of this. Clearly Tsukune is going to destroy himself unless someone stops him. Lot of pieces in play right now like Gyokuro, Alucard, and can't forget that guy behind the scenes who is really running the show.

Kind of hope Mizore and Kurumu get into the action before all is said and done. It'd be rather sad that their only contribution to this rescue mission was getting their butts kicked .
Well, and let me ask you, how would you feel, if you have just learned that all you're attempts of helping the person you love, where ultimately causing him pain.

I think it is a pretty rational and "human" way of behaving, like Inner Moka did, after she learned the truth about Tsukune's transformation, anyone would have a brief period of helplessness, before they could get their emotions back under their control - currently I think that Inner Moka is still in the helplessness stage, although that might change in the future chapters.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 01:47   Link #23583
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have to say honestly I've been disappointed with Moka lately. I know she's gone through a lot here, but has she really fallen to the point where she's just going to sit there crying and calling out Tsukune's name. I get her feelings here, but wouldn't doing something more useful be a good idea? Like say helping beat Gyokuro before Tsukune completely destroys himself?
ehem maybe becouse she cant do anything... gyokuro forcefully removed the rossary... mokas body still feels the pain from the shock... he shock was strong enought to throw her to the ground (even kaluha couldnt watch on this as moka suffers from the seal that time)... and currently the mental shock is too strong

well put yourself in her position... the person you love the most in the world will disappeaer/die... becouse of you and your actions.... its no ones other fault but all yours and that person will lose his mind and life.... so yeah its pretty hard

personaly I have a feeling that it will be moka to jump in to stop tsukune but maybe giving a hug or maybe a kiss to bring his will power to the point of be able to suppress the changes

first of all they need the talisman... order alucard to go to sleep... if he falls asleep then mostly the synhro between tsukune and him will disapear and the mutation will turn back... well we need to wait a month to find out :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 04:01   Link #23584
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
personaly I have a feeling that it will be moka to jump in to stop tsukune but maybe giving a hug or maybe a kiss to bring his will power to the point of be able to suppress the changes

first of all they need the talisman... order alucard to go to sleep... if he falls asleep then mostly the synhro between tsukune and him will disapear and the mutation will turn back... well we need to wait a month to find out :P
While, I think that is a pretty reasonable way, of resolving the issue that Tsukune currently has, I doubt it's going to be that easy , since to get the Alucard control device, Gyokuro needs to be defeated first, and while it does seem that Tsukune has the advantage against her... I doubt that she has gotten "serious", yet...

Furthermore, there is the issue, of those Black Parade monsters, that Gyokuro has created, while they might fall asleep, at the same time, as Alucard... I'm not 100% certain about it... and I believe that Tsukune's body is synced with them, as well...
Old 2013-01-03, 04:48   Link #23585
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
^ It was, at one point. I remember I got it along with the translated GuideBook all those years ago... I still pretty much remember the script but it wouldn't be a direct translation if I was to transcribe what I remember. What really stood out was the fact that Ura Moka acted more like the daughter of Gyokuro than of Akasha the way they are now.

Ah frak it; I can't find the translated one - it's on my failed harddrive. Sorry Nitrohel.
to my recollection it was translated but never scanalated, ie the translation was never put together with the pictures unless you did it yourself. the colour chapter from the Guidebook was finished but no one ever had time (or the inclination) to do the Prototype.
Old 2013-01-03, 06:12   Link #23586
nfsac

Kinda seems to me that the two Mokas fused into one. Inner reminds us a lot of outer, even her hair design is now much more similar to outers.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 10:17   Link #23587
chrono25

I think with the holy lock and her help he will become something else While he has both the blood of alucard and her mother based on whats happened so far he is probably getting help on some level by her mother because he cares so much for her daughter and that love is manifesting giving him a focus something to tie his personality to so he wont sink completely !

but it depends on how his body is doing !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 11:12   Link #23588
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Well, Tsukune sure has come a long way. From zero to hero. Holding on to your last gram of sanity to save the woman you love. That's what it means to be a man.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 12:07   Link #23589
Nitrohel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ah frak it; I can't find the translated one - it's on my failed harddrive. Sorry Nitrohel.
No problem, thanks for looking for it anyway.
Hope you didn't lost any important stuff on that harddrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
I got mine sometime ago I don't think it is available now since it was from MegaUpload. It is raw though no one that I now has ever translated it I kind of hope the guide book gets released in NA with the volumes but no sign of it from Viz

you can get a French Version if you can read it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
So for the heck of it, I looked through my folder which has all my R+V chapters... was the prototype story ever translated? I found I actually have a copy, though it's only a RAW version, from the text to the quality of the scan

Could one of you guys upload your Raw and give me the link for it? Pretty pretty pleaseee....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
to my recollection it was translated but never scanalated, ie the translation was never put together with the pictures unless you did it yourself. the colour chapter from the Guidebook was finished but no one ever had time (or the inclination) to do the Prototype.
I think FrankyHouse did the scanlation, I found some info about it somewhere in this thread when I was looking for the chapter a month or so ago and found this thread. But since both MegaUpload and FrankyHouse are down, my chances of finding the translated version pretty much rests on someone who has it saved on his computer.
Nitrohel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 12:15   Link #23590
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Kinda seems to me that the two Mokas fused into one. Inner reminds us a lot of outer, even her hair design is now much more similar to outers.
what do you mean "fused" moka was always moka... but inner moka becouse she was scared to get close to people as they ended up getting hurt... suppressed her own feelings and showed to be really cold

but there were numerous times where she acted tsun... acting tough but with a huge blush on her face.... like how kurumu and others yelled out "polygamy polygamy" (as fong fong appeared in the school).... while moka was angry at tsukune saying she wont accept polygamy this sluty way... while kurumu hit the bullseye on moka... saying in joke that "moka is saying that becouse she thinks tsukune can be only hers".... well moka didnt denny and had this huge blush on her face when kicked their ass's to hide it xD

my guess is that outer moka kinda was the surface emotions of inner moka... like she couldnt be honest and allways acted cool...so ouer moka was more ok to show those warm feelings in her place.... and moka shows her cute side generally when she's alone with tsukune... with people around she generally acts tought and cool

for now moka really has a matter ro solve herself... as her mental and emotional state is generally in chaos... she doesnt know what to do... and is scared of the fact that tsukune will disappear from her and it would be mokas and not tsukunes fault (the running away from her thing).... well next chapter she might realize that if she really doesnt do anything and wont act he will disappear for real...yet I belive that first tsukune will have a fight with gyokuro.... others might notice their fight and wont be able to belive what they see.... tsukune starts to draw more and more power and his consumption increases and here moka might jump in to prevent him from drawing even more power

maybe moka will do the same thing what kurumu did "tsukune is more important to me then the world" so she lets the talisman slip away for now...so they can find a way to solve tsukunes situation then continue the pursuit after the talisman
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 15:27   Link #23591
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra

That look in Gyokuro's eyes when she realized that Tsukune drew first blood made my new year all the more sweeter. I agree with Tsukune if im going to become a monster im going to make sure i use it to its full extent and exterminate all my enemies before my mind goes. It seems to me that Tsukune's resolve has made him even more dangerous then Gyokuro realized. I said it before that her downfall would be her arrogance and it seems to be happening. The theory about the Shinso blood that many members posted about was right on. Never underestimate a mans resolve in protecting his friends and the one he loves. Gyokuro's tactic of making her enemies feel despair is not working on Tsukune. Every horrible thing she has thrown out he has keeps standing and fighting and hes motivating everyone else to continue to fight as well. I dont think Gyokuro is going to walk all over Tsukune but this fight will not be a walk in the park either. As he becomes more Goul he gets stronger the problem is his mind how long can he hold out before his mind is overcome.
Old 2013-01-03, 15:57   Link #23592
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
That look in Gyokuro's eyes when she realized that Tsukune drew first blood made my new year all the more sweeter. I agree with Tsukune if im going to become a monster im going to make sure i use it to its full extent and exterminate all my enemies before my mind goes. It seems to me that Tsukune's resolve has made him even more dangerous then Gyokuro realized. I said it before that her downfall would be her arrogance and it seems to be happening. The theory about the Shinso blood that many members posted about was right on. Never underestimate a mans resolve in protecting his friends and the one he loves. Gyokuro's tactic of making her enemies feel despair is not working on Tsukune. Every horrible thing she has thrown out he has keeps standing and fighting and hes motivating everyone else to continue to fight as well. I dont think Gyokuro is going to walk all over Tsukune but this fight will not be a walk in the park either. As he becomes more Goul he gets stronger the problem is his mind how long can he hold out before his mind is overcome.
When it comes to the fight, if Tsukune goes 100% Ghoul all it'll do is increase the odds of him stomping/defeating Gyokorou, so in that sense, it's not necessarily a bad thing. The problem lies after Gyo's defeat. It just seems to me that once he goes full Ghoul Akasha will probably have entered the mix by then. Or maybe that Masked king guy might try to take control of Ghoul Tsukune.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 16:16   Link #23593
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
So I had to dredge this up (despite it only being a few days old), because not only did someone beat me to it, I have one other thing to add

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Insert "This isn't even my final form" joke here.
... I don't remember the exact quote, but after Gyokuro getting damaged by Tsukune "I-Impossible! H-his power level... it's over 9000!"

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 16:56   Link #23594
chrono25

what about alucard remember how its been said that Tsukune has an aura just as dark and chaotic as alucards ! could he be using Tsukune to come back maybe at least a part of him !
Old 2013-01-03, 17:41   Link #23595
Tachibana
タチバナ

I can't wait to see Tsukune introduce Gyokuro to the pavement!
Old 2013-01-04, 14:33   Link #23596
chrono25

I haven't been here long but is there a actual light novel series Like on b t for this manga or is it just the manga !
Old 2013-01-04, 14:49   Link #23597
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
I haven't been here long but is there a actual light novel series Like on b t for this manga or is it just the manga !
Just the manga.
Old 2013-01-04, 14:52   Link #23598
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
She should be more scared of a man who has nothing left to loose. Imagin liam neesons character in taken if they killed his daughter and wife.
Old 2013-01-04, 15:16   Link #23599
chrono25

wouldnt it be cool if he gains control over this power fully even if he turns partly into this state I not sure completely but I think he is more powerful than Moka is in some ways because he was born human he became modified and the blood she gave him while he doesnt have the fine tuned control she has he does show the power he has through transformation !

There is one thing I wonder because alucard absorbed the power of other monsters if our hero were to be given some of the blood from the other girls would he be able to use some of their powers !
Old 2013-01-04, 15:34   Link #23600
Soji

Quote:
what about alucard remember how its been said that Tsukune has an aura just as dark and chaotic as alucards ! could he be using Tsukune to come back maybe at least a part of him !
I not think so.
The dark aura is the same a Moka is the sing of alucards blood ,plus if was possible why he not try with Akasha o Moka?
Ok they are full vampire still if something like that was possible ,Akasha would be the first to end like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
She should be more scared of a man who has nothing left to loose. Imagin liam neesons character in taken if they killed his daughter and wife.
Agree.
Seem to me that she not full grasp in what kind of trouble/danger she trully is.
Quote:
wouldnt it be cool if he gains control over this power fully even if he turns partly into this state I not sure completely but I think he is more powerful than Moka is in some ways because he was born human he became modified and the blood she gave him while he doesnt have the fine tuned control she has he does show the power he has through transformation !

There is one thing I wonder because alucard absorbed the power of other monsters if our hero were to be given some of the blood from the other girls would he be able to use some of their powers !
I think it's possible but I hope he not try that.
We don't need another Alucards.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire