AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2011-07-25, 16:04   Link #1781
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixnumber1 View Post
How many people are doing tabbing? I'm guessing no-one's scanning since I didn't get much of a reply...But I'm still willing to do some if people are busy or someone doesn't mind scanning.

In the meantime, thanks for the tabs! Have been learning Cagayake Girls bass recently after long procrastinating on the basis of 'it's too hard'...By the way, a small note on tabbing keyboard, would it be possible to write in a note about what tone keyboard it is e.g. organ/piano/bell etc, as the gp5 tracks don't seem that wide-ranging...
SirSlarty is busy atm, I think Captn has the score book but is still learning the program so I dunno if he's tabbing anything. I'm trying to knock out tabs like a madman, but don't have a scanner or camera so that's a no go. By the way, my planned tabbing order goes:
Diary (WIP)
Uki Uki
Drumming Shining
Yuuzora a la Carte
possibly LOVE if no one's got to it by this point. Or Joyful Todays.

As for keyboard parts, I usually leave notes as to what that specific synth is playing, but I've only started tabbing relatively recently so you may want to ask the tab creator.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 16:57   Link #1782
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
SirSlarty is busy atm, I think Captn has the score book but is still learning the program so I dunno if he's tabbing anything. I'm trying to knock out tabs like a madman, but don't have a scanner or camera so that's a no go. By the way, my planned tabbing order goes:
Diary (WIP)
Uki Uki
Drumming Shining
Yuuzora a la Carte
possibly LOVE if no one's got to it by this point. Or Joyful Todays.

As for keyboard parts, I usually leave notes as to what that specific synth is playing, but I've only started tabbing relatively recently so you may want to ask the tab creator.
I'm going to try Yui's Imagine songs
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 17:34   Link #1783
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
I'm going to try Yui's Imagine songs
Both of them? Or one in particular?
Old 2011-07-25, 17:40   Link #1784
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Both of them? Or one in particular?
yeah both, I'm going to start on it tonight.
Old 2011-07-25, 18:56   Link #1785
trenton_dawn
Silt

Scanning/Tabbing List

Legend:
In Progress
Planned
Tentative
No current plans

Scanner/tabbers

trenton_dawn
-------------------------------------------------

Active Requests

Last edited by trenton_dawn; 2012-04-01 at 05:25.
Old 2011-07-25, 19:12   Link #1786
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

trenton! its so colorful! (^v^)

Since the song structure is the similar too Utauyo!! MIRACLE, It should be easy to score out Oh My Giita!! Shiawase Hiyori should be fairly easy. The good thing is I love these songs so it should be fun scoring them out! I'm going to start right after dinner!

edit
sorry its taking me so long, I'm going to stop slacking.. But it will be done accurately!

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-07-29 at 01:41.
Old 2011-07-26, 00:32   Link #1787
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Yeah, it's really not a problem (or anything you should feel compelled to address). Later today or tomorrow I'll see about fixing any GP5's that have this issue, it hardly takes any effort at all. GP5 (the program) is just not very well coded. By the way, what other tracks does this happen to other than Junjou Bomber? I'm pretty sure I fixed them all without thinking anything of it...maybe I'll go back and re-download to double check them.
hmmmm. okay. there are a couple of such instances. let's see, kira kira days, our magic, well, i forgot. sorry if i'm being too annoying. (i guess i am just a slow learner, since until now i can't fix this problem). well, i better check out these solutions. (oh man, i wish i had guitar pro 6, or could install it in my pc for that matter). gp6 will solve everything!
Old 2011-07-26, 01:22   Link #1788
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
hmmmm. okay. there are a couple of such instances. let's see, kira kira days, our magic, well, i forgot. sorry if i'm being too annoying. (i guess i am just a slow learner, since until now i can't fix this problem). well, i better check out these solutions. (oh man, i wish i had guitar pro 6, or could install it in my pc for that matter). gp6 will solve everything!
Yeah, that's what I thought, most of those would encounter some kind of problem. I actually don't have time until later in the week but I'll get around to it eventually lol
Old 2011-07-27, 13:25   Link #1789
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

Send a message via MSN to BigSmokeDawg
Hello, I signed up here just to thank everyone for posting all of these tabs I've got a great tone on the Peavey Vypyr 30 for Go Go Maniac if anyone would like it.
BigSmokeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 01:39   Link #1790
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
Looks like this thread will be busy again. Good luck to the people in the list ^^

[offtopic]

Can someone get the password within this message. I don't know which is the password for the tab

シュタゲおもしろいですねw最高ですww 小説は量的な意味で読む気が起きませんがww 久しぶりにTAB作ってみました^^ リズム結構ずれてますがorz TAB http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/232797.zip キーワードは 「からあげ」 ですb 弾いてみた系マイリスト mylist/19318661 ゲーム系マイリスト mylist/22484785 コミュ立てました^^ぜひぜひお入りください^^ co1080843

[/offtopic]
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 01:46   Link #1791
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng17 View Post
Looks like this thread will be busy again. Good luck to the people in the list ^^

[offtopic]

Can someone get the password within this message. I don't know which is the password for the tab

シュタゲおもしろいですねw最高ですww 小説は量的な意味で読む気が起きませんがww 久しぶりにTAB作ってみました^^ リズム結構ずれてますがorz TAB http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/232797.zip キーワードは 「からあげ」 ですb 弾いてみた系マイリスト mylist/19318661 ゲーム系マイリスト mylist/22484785 コミュ立てました^^ぜひぜひお入りください^^ co1080843

[/offtopic]
What file is this?
Password is "からあげ"
Old 2011-07-28, 06:51   Link #1792
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
Thanks I got it.

It's a tab for Steins;Gate: Hacking to the Gate
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 17:35   Link #1793
chubi23

gimme the LOVE scans... i'm itchin' to tab it (then play it) >
Old 2011-07-28, 19:43   Link #1794
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

I got bored today so I learnt this. What do you think? :P

http://soundcloud.com/bsmoked/utauyo-miracle-solo-2
Old 2011-07-29, 21:40   Link #1795
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmokeDawg View Post
I got bored today so I learnt this. What do you think? :P

http://soundcloud.com/bsmoked/utauyo-miracle-solo-2
Brilliant! Just a bit off in timing, but that might just be because of the song and not your playing. Sweet job man!
Old 2011-07-30, 08:01   Link #1796
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Brilliant! Just a bit off in timing, but that might just be because of the song and not your playing. Sweet job man!
I think I was off just after the fast little bit in the middle. I did those three notes slightly wrong. Thanks though :P I'll have a go at recording the entire song and do Yui's parts of the solo.
Old 2011-07-30, 21:14   Link #1797
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Smile

Quote:
I think I was off just after the fast little bit in the middle. I did those three notes slightly wrong. Thanks though :P I'll have a go at recording the entire song and do Yui's parts of the solo.
I'm learning this song too! Its not easy, but its easier then I thought. (If that makes any sense! ) I'm learning this song piece by piece, by practicing individual structure parts of the song (e.g. Introduction, Verse, Pre-chorus, chorus), and mastering it. Its going to take awhile before I can start sing while playing lead at normal tempo.

update on my scoring.
I screwed up the file, and Guitar Pro crashed on me I'll start out fresh (The first one I did had some errors in the score which I tried too fix) , this time I wont try to alter the file without backing it up. Since I have a better feel for Guitar Pro 6, it won't take me long too score it again. Thank you for being patient, I'm trying to make it 100% accurate.
Old 2011-07-30, 21:21   Link #1798
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Good tone- looks like you know your stuff when it comes to recording. One thing I'm hearing is that the tuning sounds a tiny bit off; nothing major but it's still catching my ear. From what I hear, I believe the culprit is the recording itself, not your guitar.

Like I said though, nothing major at all. Well played, sir.
Old 2011-07-31, 06:10   Link #1799
BigSmokeDawg
I play guitar and stuff

Oh, I remembered I did a cover of the TV size version of the song a few months ago. I'm still going to record the whole song as I've got my new amp and my overall playing has improved since the recording. If you'd like to see it, the link's here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6Cus3XXx8

As for recording, I actually don't have a clue with what I'm doing lol. I just plug my amp into my PC using the headphone jack and put everything together in Sony Vegas.
Old 2011-07-31, 11:08   Link #1800
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

!

Quote:
Oh, I remembered I did a cover of the TV size version of the song a few months ago. I'm still going to record the whole song as I've got my new amp and my overall playing has improved since the recording. If you'd like to see it, the link's here.

As for recording, I actually don't have a clue with what I'm doing lol. I just plug my amp into my PC using the headphone jack and put everything together in Sony Vegas.
That was good! With your recording I thought it was pretty good for just plugging it from you amp, and into you PC via headphone cable! I took a peek at your other videos, and noticed you covered Metallica's Enter Sandman, that was awesome! Metallica is so cool! Unfortunately I only have one album from them, there self named title aka The Black Album.

P.S.
If you want to enable Youtube videos, here is how you do it

1. Take your video link and copy the last part of the link

2. This is the code ( I added a dot at the end of this it, but it should look like [/youtube], I only did it so it would not active the BBcode)
[youtube]Insert whats highlighted in red in here[/youtube.]

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-07-31 at 11:24.