Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-22, 06:44   Link #41
regasatanum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrumCon View Post
hahah lol AFRO luffy, is damn funny.

His courage went uphill just because he wear that afro!!! so funny.
and usopp!! lol he kept making afro is soooo big deal!!
And nami kept asking ''what the fuk is this afro thing?????''
lol yeaa that's kickass!

Luffy has displayed his boylish nature in other instances, which only Ussop can understand!

in additional to the AFRO joke.

1) During the hunt for the SouthBird in jaya, He was so focused hunting for the all boy's dream. One of the rarest kabuto beetles. (altas,hercules and miyama). i fell off my chair when chopper asked him " which is cooler, One Piece or that beetle"
luffy pondered for a long time and said " awww that's too difficult to answer ". Later it was also funny when he gave the Hercules (he found it after the bellamy fight on his way back and that's the reason he is late!!) to the monkey's crew for modifying their ship for the sky island, the crews was like " REALLLY?!!! WE CAN HAVE THATTT????? "

2) During the campfire in skypieas, Robin or Nami wanted them to put off the fire cuz its dangerous exposing their position in enemy territory. Luffy suddenly laughed at their ignorance and shouted to Ussop " Did you hear that??? she said put off the firee " it seems only Ussop can understand Luffy " it's always a must to have a campfire during camping!! even putting our life on the line!!! "

3) Luffy saw Sokeking.
" what!!.... a... hero!! "
" this is the first time i see a hero!! "
" i knew from the beggining he must be a hero..."
" because he wears a CAPE!!! "

rolfmao!!!!!!
Old 2006-10-22, 07:24   Link #42
CrumCon

Quote:
One of the rarest kabuto beetles. (altas,hercules and miyama). i fell off my chair when chopper asked him " which is cooler, One Piece or that beetle"
luffy pondered for a long time and said " awww that's too difficult to answer ".
LOLLLL i laughed soooo hard on this one as well!!!! Luffy is nuts!!! lol

Remember when Chopper asked Sogeking( Usopp!!!!) where the sniper island is, sogeking asnwered with his song! and ended with.. sniper island is in your heart!! LOLL fuking liar!!

and Nami asked, Where the fuk is that????

Last edited by CrumCon; 2006-10-22 at 19:47.
Old 2006-10-22, 12:41   Link #43
modamer jahim

haha when Aokiji use ICE AGE ...it was really fantastic i was shoked

and when iceburg know luccie true

when luccie use his rokuchiki wow reallly
Old 2006-11-02, 06:14   Link #44
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3ck View Post
When they show their 'x' to tell Vivi they will still acknowledge her as their nakama when the left alasbastia.
My thoguhts exactly.
Old 2007-06-03, 15:54   Link #45
brike220

wow...i have ALOT

after luffy vs. arlong, luffy jumps up from the rubble and screams "Nami! U ARE MY NAKAMA!!"

showing Vivi the X

Robin-chwan claiming she wants to live

Luffy vs. Crocodile, Zoro vs. #1 Nami vs. Ms. Doublefinger Sanji vs. #2 Chopper and Usopp Vs. #4, Ms. Merrychristmas and that dumb dog

Straw Hats VS CP9

Chopper holding up Dr. Hiruluk's flag

The cherry blossoms on Drum Island

GOing Merry being burnt to a crisp T_T

Luffy vs. Usopp

and ALOT MORE! lol
Old 2007-06-11, 02:18   Link #46
Meatrose
Antihero

I would have to say that the single segment that made the greatest impact on me was in the recently released episode #309. The final clash between Lucci and Luffy was awesome due to the display of the raw power that Jet Gatling truly is. It felt so darn good to see that pain in the ass go flying, all beat up, through the wall.

The only thing that disappointed me was the lack of emotions from Robin's part when they were back on Merry. Sure, I wasn't expecting (or hoping for) anything lovey-dovey between her and Luffy (obviously), but the later part of the entire story-arc suggested that she was really emotional about this - not very weird really since it was about her life or death, hehe. Well, it was like an emotional anti-climax imo. Nevertheless, the final clash between Lucci and Luffy was the most memorable moment so far for me.
Old 2007-06-27, 00:54   Link #47
Duzt2duzt

When Luffy does his gears and the burning of Merry
Old 2007-06-27, 03:26   Link #48
RRavage
CP9 Apprentice

When luffy downed by second Roku-ou-gan of Lucci,Usopp comes and encourages him to beat him, Luffy getting up screaming NO MATTER WHAAT that scene was great
Old 2007-06-27, 15:58   Link #49
Duzt2duzt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrumCon View Post
LOLLLL i laughed soooo hard on this one as well!!!! Luffy is nuts!!! lol

Remember when Chopper asked Sogeking( Usopp!!!!) where the sniper island is, sogeking asnwered with his song! and ended with.. sniper island is in your heart!! LOLL fuking liar!!

and Nami asked, Where the fuk is that????
Omg that part was so hilarious i couldn't stop laughing
Old 2007-07-31, 08:15   Link #50
Black Pirate
XIII

One my most memorable moment!

when Luffy said" I am the man who will become the King of the Pirates"!
after that, luffy almost executed by buggy. fortunately, lightning from sky saves him!vol 11
Old 2007-08-01, 21:52   Link #51
cy_ph3r
Pirate King

The Escape of Straw Hats on Ennie's Lobby

Luffy Vs. Crocodile (Final Encounter)

Robin joins the Straw Hats!

When Sanji leaves Baratie

Departure of Chopper in Drum Island (Sakura blooming)

Luffy won his fight against Arlong

"spoiler" Brook introduces himself to Straw Hats! (that was funny!!!)
Old 2007-08-19, 18:05   Link #52
Kalix923

ep. 37
Spoiler:

ep. 234
Spoiler:

ep. ??
When Sogeking in intruduced and they play his theme song. I just loved it
Old 2007-08-20, 08:26   Link #53
Hyrrokkin

Luffy vs. Blueno when Luffy first does his gears

The mini-luffy after using Gear 3! Kawai~~!

When Luffy takes all of his crew and jumps down off the Enies' Lobby courthouse and everyone is totally "WTF?!?!"

Luffy coming back to the ship after owning Bellamy, taking so long to find a bug! :P
Old 2007-08-21, 07:01   Link #54
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
east blue was the most memorable.
Old 2007-08-25, 15:26   Link #55
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrrokkin View Post
Luffy vs. Blueno when Luffy first does his gears

The mini-luffy after using Gear 3! Kawai~~!

When Luffy takes all of his crew and jumps down off the Enies' Lobby courthouse and everyone is totally "WTF?!?!"

Luffy coming back to the ship after owning Bellamy, taking so long to find a bug! :P
Wow, how did you know what i was going to post :O

But don't forget Merry. <3
Old 2007-08-28, 03:45   Link #56
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

the funniest moments where when they were all in prison and when sanji was gonna bust them out with the impact dial it just said "oh this fine tempered snake" and then he tried the next dial which was the smell dial and had all of luffys farts in them. The Sogeking theme song is pretty hilarious too. oh and when luffy slammed smoker and ace into 7 houses then spit food all over smokers face when he finally recognizes him halfway through with his speech about capturing him. although this moment isnt funny i find it memorable, when nami tears the clothes off kalifa in search of the key
Old 2007-08-28, 03:47   Link #57
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

oh yeah and the most kick ass part in one piece is when all the guys get pissed at the franky family and go beat the shit out of them for ussop
Old 2007-09-11, 15:18   Link #58
Onepiece34
Straw Hat Pirate

Luffy and Laboon and manga volume 9 'tears'. Tear-jerkers...
Old 2007-09-15, 10:22   Link #59
Labien Rose

Send a message via Yahoo to Labien Rose
OMG, I love the fight between Sanji and that Mr.2, when Mr.2 turned into Nami, that's so funny, thoght! And when Sanji defeated him, too! "People made my heart" Ahahahah *laughing*

And in the manga, oops, I can't really remember what chap it is, when Luffy and Usopp went into a restaurant in Arabasta, they sat near Mr. Smoker when Smoker mention to them and they nomited all they water in to Smoker and Tashigi faces!!

And both in the manga and anime, when Luffy copied Sanji! XD XD
Old 2009-09-10, 04:59   Link #60
saravanan

most memorable moments..from episode 1

1.when luffy bursts out of the barrel n says he had a good sleep.. and revealing his Gomu Gomu ability

2. when Luffy puts the mugiwara on Nami in Arlong chapter n declares he's gona kick Arrlong's butt.. n does so with the Ono..

3. when zoro takes out 100 members of Baroque works.

4. When zoro says he is able to hear the whispers of things and proceeds to cut down Mr.1 who has the slice slice ability.

5. when the Eagle guardian takes out the bomb in the tower and explodes with it thus saving the whole city of Arabasta

6. when luffy initiates the final attack on Crocodile underground (Gomo Gomu no Storm) and sending crocodile flying a mile high into the sky

7. when sanji kick Jabura with Diable Jamble.. it just rocks to see his legs go red with the fire of hell

8. when zoro takes on the form of the asura thus producing the nine sword style'

9. Luffy pounding on Lucci with Jet Gatling GUn.. just gets the heart pounding

10. Hulk Luffy in Thriller bark

11. Enel attacking Luffy but his attacks doesn't seem to work on luffy coz as luffy said it"i'm rubber".. the look on Enel's face is worth watching that episode 5 times..

12. The best one till now is the scene when Luffy punches the Tenryubito, not just coz the whole event changes the way One piece story goes but it shows just how much Luffy doesn't give a damn about anything else when it comes to his nakama!
Closed Thread