AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Rumble

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-09, 07:57   Link #961
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakuMoFan~
And i wanna mention is there a non-bootleg School Rumble Season 1 [ Eng subs ] DVD's out?
Because i got the bootleg one with 3 DVD's and 26 episodes with Eng Subs and i posted it in the other thread, but i think more ppl view this one.
Look, how many times do you need to be told this.

There are no official English language (dubbed or subtitled) DVDs for the first series of School Rumble!

The only official School Rumble DVDs are in Japanese (which contain no English). As people have already told you, you can find them on-line. Here's the link at CDJapan for the first volume.

School Rumble, Volume 1, contains the first two episodes and costs 3800 Yen (about $32.50).

Volumes 2 to 9 are also available but they cost 5800 Yen and contain 3 episodes each.

It is possible to find bootlegs with English subtitles but they are poor quality rip-offs, they are illegal. What you have (26 episodes on 3 DVDs) are the cheap, illegal imitations. Stop asking if others are available because as has been stated many times now there are no official English DVDs available because it hasn't been licensed yet (I'm sure it will be licensed in the U.S. within the next year). Only the Japanese DVDs are available (at least, they are the only official release).

And it's pointless to ask about the second TV series because it hasn't even aired in Japan yet. There's not even a Japanese version yet, let alone an English one.

Last edited by xris; 2006-03-09 at 08:09.
Old 2006-04-29, 08:25   Link #962
Sweetchinmusic

Im kinda new to School Rumble. Just found out about it from a friend lol. Ive watched it all now, and i have to say it is one of the funniest animes ever made!!!!! lol.

Loved it too much. Does the 2nd Semester basically just carry on from the end of this one?

I really wanted Harima to get together with that blonde girl though, but it never happened lol.
Old 2006-04-29, 12:54   Link #963
YakuMoFan~
--//Anime Newb\\-- ^^

Not really, It starts out different in my opinion, It starts out as another school day
Old 2006-05-01, 16:15   Link #964
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I am only on Ep23 of the First Season but you guys can put me in the HarimaXEri camp

Truly a Dog and Cat couple.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2006-05-03 at 13:36.
Old 2006-05-03, 13:32   Link #965
Sweetchinmusic

I think i wanted them to get together ever since that time he came and gave her his umbrella. When her dad had to go, it was just cool of him lol.
Old 2006-05-07, 17:53   Link #966
kamikazex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetchinmusic
Im kinda new to School Rumble. Just found out about it from a friend lol. Ive watched it all now, and i have to say it is one of the funniest animes ever made!!!!! lol.

Loved it too much. Does the 2nd Semester basically just carry on from the end of this one?

I really wanted Harima to get together with that blonde girl though, but it never happened lol.
yup same here
its all about the half jap man half jap
Old 2006-05-20, 11:06   Link #967
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I am an Onigirist.

This show is like crack. I just finished downloading it early morning today and now I'm at 17 already. Whee.

YakumoxHarima ... ftw, IMO.
Old 2006-05-20, 23:54   Link #968
innocent_baby-angel

hey

wat happened after episode 13 i didnt get to watch the rest and i reali want to know if tenma end being with karasuma.
after watching the first episode i culdnt stop watching school rumble its so hilarious
Old 2006-06-08, 10:52   Link #969
ShingoKun
Hot.. Hot!!

Send a message via AIM to ShingoKun Send a message via MSN to ShingoKun
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
wow that's a great idea! I can't wait to see some Tenma x Yakumo action
well theres some School Rumble doujin game lol this site has some screens of eri and yakumo lol http://bluedevil.jp/index2.html
Old 2006-06-23, 00:18   Link #970
xekuhz

i finished watching the anime and i was just wondering... does the anime follow the manga? does it have the same ending? it;s been bugging me because i didn;t like the anime ending all too much.. so i just wanted to know if i should read the manga instead...
Old 2006-06-23, 03:55   Link #971
Fishbait

well there is another season

personally...sigh i was so looking forward to harimaXeri but errr yakumoXharima isnt bad....and eriXyakumo would be even better lollzlzlzlzlzlllllllllll
Old 2006-06-23, 18:34   Link #972
xekuhz

oh there's another season? did it come out yet? i really want harimaxyakumo. cross fingers. kaz it's sad for harima if he dosent get the girl in the end...
Old 2006-06-24, 04:22   Link #973
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekuhz
oh there's another season? did it come out yet? i really want harimaxyakumo. cross fingers. kaz it's sad for harima if he dosent get the girl in the end...
Errr, didn't you notice this thread was called "School Rumble (First Season)" and that there are a number of threads in this forum called "Second Term Episode xx Discussion" In other words, yes there is a second series.

But if you are expecting a resolution, you will be in for a disappointment. The manga hasn't finished yet and there's no sign who (if anyone) Harima will end up with.

BTW, please do not ask where you can find fansubs for either the first or second School Rumble series, just read the warnings at the start of any of the Discussion threads.
Old 2006-07-11, 00:15   Link #974
haiz123321
Obey me world!

hey what if when harima n some 1 else fighting maybe they could add SEED/Sharingan mode/eye from the gundam/naruto series XD thats gonna be so funny then harima can use tsukiyomi n shit on sch rumble lol
Old 2007-01-24, 17:58   Link #975
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

I stumbled on korean versions of the opening / ending on youtubewhich are like similar with the same melody and the lyrics translated

opening
ending
Old 2007-02-02, 22:06   Link #976
Kiar

Question: What actually happened between Mikoto and Imadori in the cave in episode 12?
Oh and perhaps someone knows what happened in a later episode when the two of them formed a duo at the festival thing?
Old 2007-05-11, 10:41   Link #977
Axelis
Terra Descendant

Send a message via MSN to Axelis
I watched the whole thing, and it's so crazy, I wished I'd study at a school like that.....
Old 2007-05-15, 02:55   Link #978
patnam

Every episode of the first season is nice except the last two episodes, so boring and unexcited of it.
Old 2007-12-02, 16:19   Link #979
Ryoujin
What?

I'm already by episode 7 of the first season and I think that this series is pretty boring. Like I don't get the story so far: the main girl is in love with a guy that barely shows any emotion, and the main guy is in love with the main girl which is in love with someone else.

I was told that the series was pretty funny but so far it has been really weird. It's probably the only anime that I have to force myself to see because I already took the time to get it.
Old 2008-03-07, 16:46   Link #980
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiar View Post
Question: What actually happened between Mikoto and Imadori in the cave in episode 12?
Oh and perhaps someone knows what happened in a later episode when the two of them formed a duo at the festival thing?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Marty17; 2008-03-07 at 17:04.
Closed Thread