Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-27, 22:15   Link #1421
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
What do you guys think ash will end up? I find 4 logics end:
He ends up with Eco
He ends up with any other girl (silvia,Rebecca, etc..)
Harem ending
An Open End (he doesnt take any girl as couple)

I havent read the Novels but of what you have read. How do you think the LN will end?

And what does ash think about eco? In the end of the anime we saw they kissed (or about to) when Eco said she wanted him to be more than his knight (if i remember correctly) and then they kissed but a friend told me that ending was not in the LN and it was created
Ash and Eco will be together till the end of their lives they don't have much of a choice since they are linked and she will die if that link is broken for an extended period of time. That being said in the next book Eco spells out in no uncertain term that she is in love with Ash(she tells him outright "I want to have Ash’s baby") . Everything points to a harem with some of the girl directly pushing for it such as Navi and Oscar (was planning on marrying both Rebecca and Ash(ly))
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2014-07-27 at 22:28.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 22:34   Link #1422
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Ash and Eco will be together till the end of their lives they don't have much of a choice since they are linked and she will die if that link is broken for an extended period of time. That being said in the next book Eco spells out in no uncertain term that she is in love with Ash(she tells him outright "I want to have Ash’s baby") . Everything points to a harem with some of the girl directly pushing for it such as Navi and Oscar (was planning on marrying both Rebecca and Ash(ly))
So you think it will be an Eco+ Ash ending or Harem ending?
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 22:43   Link #1423
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
So it was interrupted? wow i cant believe that and i thought they really kissed but what do you think this novel will end? with eco or another girl or maybe harem?
From what i see i think Ash has no problem to end with two girl(Eco,Silvia)
For Silvia he already admit he has feeling for her and i have not seen him denial other girl
so if he not dead in the end it will be harem end.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 23:04   Link #1424
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Honestly, I'd prefer a harem end at this point. Its too painful seeing the girl I ship most, lose.

I'm a Silvia shipper & would love for her to be the end girl, but we know that isn't happening with Eco around. So, I'd prefer the harem end as a consolation rather than seeing Silvia outright lose.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 23:07   Link #1425
ZeKeR
Superbad

it would be something to see Ash have different offspring tho. and who knows, some might inherit his ability to ride any dragon.
Old 2014-07-27, 23:13   Link #1426
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
From what i see i think Ash has no problem to end with two girl(Eco,Silvia)
For Silvia he already admit he has feeling for her and i have not seen him denial other girl
so if he not dead in the end it will be harem end.
Eco and silvia ? hmmmm I dont like that and i preffer Eco and Ash as a couple :S but there is nothing i can do if it ends like this xD

So you said he has feelings for silvia but. what does that he feels for eco?
Old 2014-07-27, 23:30   Link #1427
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Eco and silvia ? hmmmm I dont like that and i preffer Eco and Ash as a couple :S but there is nothing i can do if it ends like this xD

So you said he has feelings for silvia but. what does that he feels for eco?
he feels the same
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 23:33   Link #1428
lucasdeis

Any idea when the LN will finish? they have 16 volumens atm right? so it seems any time soon
Old 2014-07-28, 16:57   Link #1429
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
he feels the same
Yeah, he did say he's attracted to both, and that he isn't sure as to whom he should choose out of the two of them. He only thought it, though; he didn't say it out loud, probably because the situation at the time would probably have gotten him in trouble with Silvia and/or Eco if he'd said it out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Don't know what you're talking about, but v6 chapter is on bt. Did you try looking under main projects? Anyway here Is a link to the novel page. Just click show in the top right corner where it says The Avalon Night Dragner.

http://baka-tsuki.org/project/index...._no_Ryuu_Kishi
Thanks for this, Welsh Dragon (inspired by Highschool DxD, no? If so, then I like it, as I am also a fan of that Light Novel). I'm going to read it now.

Edit: I read Volume 6 Prologue and Chapter 1 some hours ago or so.

Let me just say, first, that I'm a supporter of the Harem route, mainly because it's not good enough IMO for him to just go with Eco (she's the main heroine, no? Meaning he'll end up with her no matter what, as long as the Romance plot-point is resolved). Now, it'd be good if Eco later approves of the Harem route, because otherwise there's no meaning in me liking the Harem route as it won't happen at all.

I stumbled onto the Anime Discussion section for this series and read that Navi materializes into the real world permanently due to Ash rejecting the merger between her and Eco, and I have to ask: what about Eco's ability to access information from the Dragweiss, then? I mean, Navi is supposed to be the physical incarnation of the Dragweiss, right? So if she permanently materializes into the real world, how's Eco going access the Dragweiss inside her mind? And also, will Eco not grow up to look like Navi anymore, or is that prediction still valid (IMO, if Eco's breasts don't at least grow to be as big as Navi's or at least Silvia's (I just want them to grow bigger), then I'd really hate it as I'd think it to be a waste)?

Also, are there any chances of a Harem ending? And what are the chances that Ash will accept Silvia's feelings?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2014-07-28 at 22:39.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 23:38   Link #1430
Vaans
NEET

I want this series to have an harem ending too. You don't see harem endings often.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 02:39   Link #1431
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, he did say he's attracted to both, and that he isn't sure as to whom he should choose out of the two of them. He only thought it, though; he didn't say it out loud, probably because the situation at the time would probably have gotten him in trouble with Silvia and/or Eco if he'd said it out loud.

Thanks for this, Welsh Dragon (inspired by Highschool DxD, no? If so, then I like it, as I am also a fan of that Light Novel). I'm going to read it now.

Edit: I read Volume 6 Prologue and Chapter 1 some hours ago or so.

Let me just say, first, that I'm a supporter of the Harem route, mainly because it's not good enough IMO for him to just go with Eco (she's the main heroine, no? Meaning he'll end up with her no matter what, as long as the Romance plot-point is resolved). Now, it'd be good if Eco later approves of the Harem route, because otherwise there's no meaning in me liking the Harem route as it won't happen at all.

I stumbled onto the Anime Discussion section for this series and read that Navi materializes into the real world permanently due to Ash rejecting the merger between her and Eco, and I have to ask: what about Eco's ability to access information from the Dragweiss, then? I mean, Navi is supposed to be the physical incarnation of the Dragweiss, right? So if she permanently materializes into the real world, how's Eco going access the Dragweiss inside her mind? And also, will Eco not grow up to look like Navi anymore, or is that prediction still valid (IMO, if Eco's breasts don't at least grow to be as big as Navi's or at least Silvia's (I just want them to grow bigger), then I'd really hate it as I'd think it to be a waste)?

Also, are there any chances of a Harem ending? And what are the chances that Ash will accept Silvia's feelings?
I don't think Navi materializing affected her access, though I don't know for sure. It doesn't really matter, though. Her main use for it was those throw-together Arcs, and she's almost done (or all done, don't know) with her original Arc for Ash. Incidentally, giving him the weapon alone without the Arc for support let him overpower Rebecca.

Eco will probably still look like that. It was based on a projection, and Navi separating should have no effect. I hope.

This will almost certainly be a Harem Ending. Aside from the fact that he cannot be separated from Eco (try it and he'll give you an Excaliblast that'd make Sabers look like a firecracker); Mirabell basically ditched the royal family to follow him; Jessica literally would not leave even if he told her to; Oscar is completely accepting of polygamy (and tries to push it on him); and Raquel is the pope of the world, she can do whatever she wants.

The other girls include the future Paladin (Sylvia), the Iron-Blood Valkyrie, a Arch-Dragnar who could crush both of the former (Rebecca), a Dragon-Dancer who can call meteors from the sky like Madara (Ok, not that big but still), a super assassin who apparently learns how to use an Arc (Anya), and his little sister (I'd laugh, but she has a Seikoku as big as Ash's and was Eco's intended partner. Beware this one)

This doesn't include either of the ninja maids or later girls I don't know.

Yeah, it's either gonna be a harem or a world war.
Old 2014-07-29, 03:14   Link #1432
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I don't think Navi materializing affected her access, though I don't know for sure. It doesn't really matter, though. Her main use for it was those throw-together Arcs, and she's almost done (or all done, don't know) with her original Arc for Ash. Incidentally, giving him the weapon alone without the Arc for support let him overpower Rebecca.

Eco will probably still look like that. It was based on a projection, and Navi separating should have no effect. I hope.

This will almost certainly be a Harem Ending. Aside from the fact that he cannot be separated from Eco (try it and he'll give you an Excaliblast that'd make Sabers look like a firecracker); Mirabell basically ditched the royal family to follow him; Jessica literally would not leave even if he told her to; Oscar is completely accepting of polygamy (and tries to push it on him); and Raquel is the pope of the world, she can do whatever she wants.

The other girls include the future Paladin (Sylvia), the Iron-Blood Valkyrie, a Arch-Dragnar who could crush both of the former (Rebecca), a Dragon-Dancer who can call meteors from the sky like Madara (Ok, not that big but still), a super assassin who apparently learns how to use an Arc (Anya), and his little sister (I'd laugh, but she has a Seikoku as big as Ash's and was Eco's intended partner. Beware this one)

You forgot Navi.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 04:06   Link #1433
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

Pff i hate harem ending so bad. i would accept the if he chooses Eco and Silvia but all of them? i really hate harem ending and i think Eco doesnt deserve this, She is just an spectacular character as tsundere. she's cute, funny and she has no problem to tell what she wants.
There is nothing i can do about the ending but i really hope its just a Ash- Eco ending even when i dont think it will happen
Old 2014-07-29, 04:30   Link #1434
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Pff i hate harem ending so bad. i would accept the if he chooses Eco and Silvia but all of them? i really hate harem ending and i think Eco doesnt deserve this, She is just an spectacular character as tsundere. she's cute, funny and she has no problem to tell what she wants.
There is nothing i can do about the ending but i really hope its just a Ash- Eco ending even when i dont think it will happen
Tag harem = possible harem end
If you hate harem so much i suggest you should avoid this
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 04:50   Link #1435
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Tag harem = possible harem end
If you hate harem so much i suggest you should avoid this
i will see how it ends because i like this serie

I understand it has a Harem Tag but that doesnt mean it will end like that (i Think it will be a Harem Ending because of how the history has developed but i still have some hopes for and Eco+Ash ending)

Last edited by lucasdeis; 2014-07-29 at 05:10.
Old 2014-07-29, 05:48   Link #1436
Direwolf18

From the spoilers I'v seen if you hate harem endings this is really not the manga for you. I honestly can't imagine a non harem ending with this.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 06:26   Link #1437
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
From the spoilers I'v seen if you hate harem endings this is really not the manga for you. I honestly can't imagine a non harem ending with this.
I understand what you mean but when i saw the anime i just Fell in love with eco, I see her as a super cute tsundere. This is not the only reason why i liked this serie. the history of dragons was quite interesting and i am pretty sure this will be a harem ending but i just want to believe there's a chance for eco and only her (delusions)
Old 2014-07-29, 11:30   Link #1438
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, I at least want him to also end up with Silvia as I don't want her to be heartbroken, even if he does also mate with Eco (and that has to happen, or else the Dragon Race will die out in a hundred years (in-story time)), even if it's not a full-on Harem Ending - which, again, I do hope it is (I don't want any of the girls who love Ash to end up heartbroken, though I couldn't care less about that annoying Jessica; Rebecca I think also loves Ash, and it'd be cool if she didn't have to be heartbroken since I like her). And yeah, hopefully, Eco's breasts also grow, or else I won't completely like her being the main heroine and her mating with Ash. And hopefully she also still ends up looking like Navi. If Ash also mates with Navi at some point, that'd also be good. She's still a dragon, too, even after materializing, right? If so, I also want to see her transform into her Dragon Form.

And there's also another problem I have with Eco not merging with Navi: it was said that in order for Eco and Mordred to be able to reach their true power, they'll have to merge with the Dragweiss' incarnation. Navi rejected Mordred's proposal to join him, so it was Eco's chance, but Ash made her lose it. I'm scared that Eco won't be able to reach her true power as Avalon's direct descendant now that she can't merge with Navi. But is this fear well-grounded, or not? Is there still a way to reach her true power?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2014-07-29 at 11:49.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 14:15   Link #1439
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It is actually up to Volume 15 or 16 in Japan already, but so far it's only been translated up to the Prologue and the 1st Chapter of Volume 6. And you really should read the Light Novels, from the first chapter onwards. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Old 2014-07-31, 19:54   Link #1440
lucasdeis

Is there any chance to see a Eco+Ash ending? not asking if you want it (as i can see you all want harem ending) i am asking if you believe there is any chance of it or there is absolute 0 chance to this happen because of how the history has been devoloping

I am specting a Harem ending but perhaps there is a chance for them /eco ash/ what do you guys think?

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles