AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-21, 18:09   Link #141
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I wonder if he'll meet the first disciple on his journeys (forgot his name too, havent read this in a looong time)
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 18:22   Link #142
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I wonder if he'll meet the first disciple on his journeys (forgot his name too, havent read this in a looong time)
Isn't Ryuhwan stuck with those witches and that person that may or may not be Edea. I may be wrong since it's been a while.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 18:25   Link #143
bludvein

Even if the WH don't make an enemy of Tasha, there's no doubt Britain isn't going to take kindly to Tasha refusing to give up their "king." Besides, Tasha brought up a good point in the latest chapter. Merlin was awfully suspicious.

For the record, given the corruption in the WH organization atm, I wouldn't be surprised if they do try to hunt Tasha down though.

So Tasha and co. vs. the world, im getting excited for all the stuff that is bound to go down.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 18:29   Link #144
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Even if the WH don't make an enemy of Tasha, there's no doubt Britain isn't going to take kindly to Tasha refusing to give up their "king." Besides, Tasha brought up a good point in the latest chapter. Merlin was awfully suspicious.

For the record, given the corruption in the WH organization atm, I wouldn't be surprised if they do try to hunt Tasha down though.

So Tasha and co. vs. the world, im getting excited for all the stuff that is bound to go down.
TBF Tasha has too many friends in powerful places for it litteraly to become him against the world. I mean Xing's now the emperor of Bairong which is in itself something the WH organisation wouldn't want to mess with. Tarras is pretty much currently the strongest Black class though it's questionable whether he'd go against his sister though he'd still probably help in some capacity.
Old 2012-03-21, 20:41   Link #145
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Can anyone tell me if the protagonist has a love interest and is this series similar to any good one's out there? ty
Old 2012-03-21, 21:02   Link #146
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Can anyone tell me if the protagonist has a love interest and is this series similar to any good one's out there? ty
Sort of, but the whole romance bit is a relatively minor subplot atm, but it could become more prominent in the future from the way its going in the recent chapters.

As for similarity, ive always felt it was kinda similar to D. Gray Man, though this series is funnier and less dark imo. Still, the setups and even the protagonists are extremely similar.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 23:04   Link #147
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Whoa, that was fast. A lot stuff of happen by the end of this volume. Lee kills their father. Xing's soul is free. Yue takes over as Emperor of Bairong under Xing's name. The other Witch Hunters we haven't seen a long time are coming to Britain and Tasha quits WH rather than give up Halloween/Mordred to Merlin.

Sadly, we might have wait months for the next volume. Until then, i waiting for Seven Seas Entertainment from releasing the series with the 1st ominbus coming out in June 2012.

Also, you can read it from Seven Seas Entertainment.
Old 2012-03-21, 23:26   Link #148
Xion Valkyrie

Man, the latest arc took so long to get scanlated that I totally forgot Halloween existed.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 01:53   Link #149
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm just glad all this Bairong stuff is finally over. I mean Tarras was interesting for the parts he was in, but otherwise I just got bored of it. Feels like it has been years since we saw Tasha or had the story involve him at all.

Now its getting good. It does make sense that he's unwilling to give up anything that's important to him. Considering what happened with Aria, he's just tired of losing things. If it's between a promise of a power boost and giving up his supporter or leaving and keeping her, its not a tough call. Really Tasha just needed his own thoughts voiced before he could take action. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Sadly now we've got months until the next volume. At least there is a comfort in knowing the story will be there when we get back instead of more Bairong Empire stuff.
Old 2012-03-22, 14:22   Link #150
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm just glad all this Bairong stuff is finally over. I mean Tarras was interesting for the parts he was in, but otherwise I just got bored of it.
^This. Hell, they were even focused on a bit back in the earlier chapters as well. I hope Tasha gets the same coverage for whatever happened in his past...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 14:50   Link #151
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
^This. Hell, they were even focused on a bit back in the earlier chapters as well. I hope Tasha gets the same coverage for whatever happened in his past...
He probably will due to you know being the main character, that sort of thing was never in question though it may come near the very end. It's more of a question if Tarras will even get half the exposition Xing got.
Old 2012-03-22, 16:57   Link #152
Johnny
Working the bags...

True, but I didn't see anything that would stand out in Tarras's past like the other two...

Hmm, after burning through chapters again I wonder if North's big plan is to revive or restore Tasha's master Edea by sacrificing him or having her take over his body...?

On the other bit it looks like that early cryptic bit about Tasha being WH's ally or enemy in the future sure looks like it's going to go down the enemy route and they only have themselves to blame...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 17:07   Link #153
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well they will go down the enemy route only if they really need Britain (merlin's) help in something...cuz him leaving to keep Holloween with him doesn't really go against an order...thy did say as long as you belong to WH you will obey, nothing like we will hunt you down if you leave us and dont turn against us
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 18:30   Link #154
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
True, but I didn't see anything that would stand out in Tarras's past like the other two...

Hmm, after burning through chapters again I wonder if North's big plan is to revive or restore Tasha's master Edea by sacrificing him or having her take over his body...?
TBF that's because we barely know anything about Taras the author could practically take his back story in any way he likes.

Anyway it seems like Edea is alive and kicking, just greatly nerfed.
Old 2012-03-23, 00:33   Link #155
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It would be interesting to get some more focus on Tarras, but they would have to surprise us if it had something to do with his past. Besides having a sister he's terrified of, I'm not sure what they might do. Always the potential to give him some focus in the present.

Do wonder how WH will respond to Tasha and Halloween leaving though. I mean they want that information so it gives them motivation to hunt them down. But not like leaving is a reason alone to go after them. Still considering how much they need Merlin's information I wouldn't be surprised if they 'unofficially' sent people after them.
Old 2012-08-26, 00:21   Link #156
Justin_Brett

I'm interested to see where exactly this Britain plot-line is going to go. They've only introduced a few figures from King Arthur's story so far, and that's already enough to make it really weird. No idea what Morgan is going to be like here.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 07:39   Link #157
chancs

Any one got news for WH? I am dying to see Tasha again..
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 13:07   Link #158
jamiea483

what happen to this manga
jamiea483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 06:11   Link #159
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Man, the latest arc took so long to get scanlated that I totally forgot Halloween existed.
Heh the same, I've forgotton most of the witches/people and who they are, or rather its more of a confused jumble. I remembered Halloween tho ^_^

I just raed the last 8 chapters finally hoping to get that answer I been waiting for what feels like an eternity. His decission to hand Halloween over!. I just got so captivated, I think I leaked a tear. That was the decission I hoped he would take.. To refuse and quit WH if thats what it took. Halloween worded everyting so beautfully!

But seriously, even tho its vaguely coming back to me, since its been so long it feels like I'll have to re-read this ><
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 16:25   Link #160
Richocet
Lover of Purity

2 new chapter (74 and 75) translated
a showdown b/w Tasha and worchz

Tags
realy slow updates