AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-16, 16:42   Link #1541
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Well I think that we may be jumping to conclusions abit, he only showed it for 2 pages and we are getting pissed, Im going to see what happens in chapter 321.

The tech that Takeda used, might just be a skill a boxer might develop with good box master, and he only dodged Kenichi´s Ryuusei Seikuken, because Kenichi was suprised that his movement became harder to read... maybe.

Well none of us will really know what will happen until chapter 321 but i want to believe that Takeda´s new Ryuusei Seikuken(copy) is just some skill that involves boxing, and only moves similer to Ryuusei Seikuken. But is diffrent in a way, but moves almost the same.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 19:13   Link #1542
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

yeah it should be that ! or else its nonsense .....
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 21:08   Link #1543
Ermes Marana

I agree that Takeda should not be able to use Ryuusei Seikuken (even at a shallow level) given that it is a secret technique that even masters don't know and beg to learn.

However, it does make a little sense. Takeda basically got a free "lesson" from watching Kenichi use it. Master class fighters could also have probably learned it some from watching Kenichi use it.
Ermes Marana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 00:25   Link #1544
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Wow, I thought the manga was already finished. I'm really really glad to know it is still on-going... Really!

How is Miu x Kenichi going in the manga? Are they "closer" or is Miu still too shy about it?
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 01:41   Link #1545
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Wow, I thought the manga was already finished. I'm really really glad to know it is still on-going... Really!

How is Miu x Kenichi going in the manga? Are they "closer" or is Miu still too shy about it?
Well thats pretty hard to tell, but yeah i guess you could say she has shown that she has feelings for Kenichi.

Also there are hints that Shigure has developed feelings or atleast acknowledge.
Old 2009-01-17, 16:16   Link #1546
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Thx!!

What's is the deal about Kenichi having no talent? I mean, he went from zero to wtf strong in less than a year... What is a talented person like then?

Btw, I was looking it up on wikipedia and I found this about Miu: "After Kenichi saves her life on the school ski trip, she becomes much more open and physically receptive with him."

In which chapter did this happen?
Old 2009-01-17, 17:50   Link #1547
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Thx!!

What's is the deal about Kenichi having no talent? I mean, he went from zero to wtf strong in less than a year... What is a talented person like then?

Btw, I was looking it up on wikipedia and I found this about Miu: "After Kenichi saves her life on the school ski trip, she becomes much more open and physically receptive with him."

In which chapter did this happen?
I think around chapter 160-190.

Also there have bin theorys on Kenichi´s so called talent and people have made theorys that his masters are just saying that he is talentless so he wont get cocky.

Also the reason why he is so strong in only 1 year, is because hey his masters are abnormal fighters.
Old 2009-01-18, 03:12   Link #1548
blade82

+ abnormal hell training
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:55   Link #1549
Terrean

only going to quote Hermit:

"In the world of martial arts, effort surpass talent."
And speaking of effort, the masters of Ryozanpaku dropped Kenichi in one hell of it.
skill and talent are only a (very good) bonus which is why Kenichi could already be further. I doubt that they lie when saying he has no talent.
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 12:44   Link #1550
ReddyRedWolf

Well Kenichi has been compared to clay and pottery.

He is somebody that can be molded. That is why Kensei was so interested in taking him in.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 23:42   Link #1551
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Still, he is fighting guys who were also trained by wtf masters and who went through trainings just as hellish for much much longer than him... To get to that level in just a few month's training... Again, if he has no talent then what is a talented person like?

Last edited by aliasxn; 2009-01-19 at 00:15.
Old 2009-01-19, 00:05   Link #1552
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Well Kenichi has been compared to clay and pottery.

He is somebody that can be molded. That is why Kensei was so interested in taking him in.
True, but you have to remember the person that made that observation. Castor may have complemented Kenichi of being clay that could be molded into a priceless piece of art, but then she also mentions that she was a diamond and would smash that priceless art piece. But then again, due to her being an attention freak, she may want to combine her diamond to that piece of clay and make is something spectacular.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 00:10   Link #1553
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Still, he is fighting guys who were also trained by wtf masters and who went through trainings just as hellish for much much longer then him... To get to that level in just a few month's training... Again, if he has no talent then what is a talented person like?
The difference the other trains in advance technique Kenichi developes his body in basics.

One of the things note about Kenichi is that he can't stay down..
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 00:26   Link #1554
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

They all had a good 8 years headstart, of course they are learning the advanced stuff. But they all started with basics too, except maybe for the loli jiu jitsu fighter...

Last edited by aliasxn; 2009-01-19 at 00:47.
Old 2009-01-19, 03:07   Link #1555
Cinocard

Well, gotta accept that it is unrealistic, if you like to read shounen. Hellish, unimaginable training has been official accepted as a valid reason for quick power up in fighting shounen. And i gotta say, it's way better than the mega-super-hidden-power-boost super saiyan, and the like (not that Goku weren't cool)

Last edited by Cinocard; 2009-01-19 at 03:29.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 14:13   Link #1556
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Just finished catching up...

A few questions and observations:

1- Is it jut me or Kenichi's outfit after the Ragnarok arc looks incredibly gay? Like something out of a YMCA cover band...

2- All the girls are a lot cutier in the manga in comparison to the anime... Anime Freya looks like a man hating hard lesbian, but manga Freya is HOT! And Miu, too! After seeing both versions she looks disproportional in the anime, her head is too big, I don't know... But in the manga she is perfect!

3- If Honoka is 13 then she is brain damaged, really. I thought she was 7 or something... She was attacking Miu with a damn toy hammer...

4- When Apachai fought the chinese assassin, when Kenichi was trying to take bird from him so Apachai could go all out, who left those marks on his arms?

5- When Apachai says "We have your child hostage"... What the hell?

Quote:
Well, gotta accept that it is unrealistic, if you like to read shounen. Hellish, unimaginable training has been official accepted as a valid reason for quick power up in fighting shounen. And i gotta say, it's way better than the mega-super-hidden-power-boost super saiyan, and the like (not that Goku weren't cool)
Well, I'd have no problem with the hellish training theory if the other presumed talented disciples hadn't undergone a similar training themselves... In the DofD tournament, at one point his masters praised Sieg and Kisara for figuring out their new moves somewhat on their on, but Kenichi also created Mubyoshi and figured out how to use Ryusei Seikuken on his own or with just a few pointers, and both times during battle too.

Last edited by aliasxn; 2009-01-19 at 19:58.
Old 2009-01-19, 14:56   Link #1557
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Is chapter 321 out? if so can someone post spoilers?
Old 2009-01-20, 00:01   Link #1558
Umobile

^it will be officially out around 2-3 days more.

But someone can get the raw earlier, for example Tri-ring. I think he'll post the spoiler if he got it earlier.
Umobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 03:18   Link #1559
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umobile View Post
^it will be officially out around 2-3 days more.

But someone can get the raw earlier, for example Tri-ring. I think he'll post the spoiler if he got it earlier.
Ya you maybe right but still im a little impatient from waiting, because im just so curious about Takeda´s and Kenichi´s match outcome if its decided in this chapter.
Old 2009-01-20, 04:23   Link #1560
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Ya you maybe right but still im a little impatient from waiting, because im just so curious about Takeda´s and Kenichi´s match outcome if its decided in this chapter.
I just came back from work and I'll post some spoilers after I make myself some supper.
As for the result of the match, yes we see a conclusion to the match and a dramatic one at that.
Kind of reminds you of a favorite Ippo match from Hajime no Ippo.
(Ready "Yuuzora no kamihikoki" on tape)

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=wzD2hsl3LPE
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen