Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-14, 07:32   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach - 102 " Turn back the Pendulum VII

Quote:
Quote:
* Continues from the last chapter, the meeting is held with every captain has attended except Urahara. Yamamoto explained about the situation regarding the disappearance of Kensei and Mashiro. He said this is the most dangerous situation to ever happened in Soul Society.

* Yamamoto was about to pick 5 captains to go the crime scene when Urahara finally arrives and asked Yamamoto to send him to the scene. But Yamamoto rejected his request, he yelled out that his Vice Captain is there. However, Yoruichi screamed at him saying Hiyori was picked by Urahara himself. So now something happened and Urahara is all shaking, it would be like he looked down at Hiyori. Her words quieten Urahara.

* Yamamoto ordered 3rd Division Captain, Otoribashi Rojuji (Rose’s real name); 5th Division Captain, Hirako Shinji; 7th Division Captain, Aikawa Love, to go to the scene. He then ordered Shunsui, Ukitake and Kuchiki Ginrei to protect Seireitei.

*Unohana was ordered to stand by in her division in case of emergency. Unohana protested that there might be injuries so she should go as well. Yamamoto said they don’t know the situation so the medic division should just stand by. He added that he already arranged someone to go instead. Yamamoto called out for that someone to enter the hall.

* The figures that entered the hall were of Tsukabashi Tessai, the head of the Kidou Corp. and Ushoda Hachigen, his Vice. Ukitake called out that he hasn’t seen Tessai show up for a while. Yamamoto ordered them to go immediately when Shunsui protested that since they do not know the situation at the scene, it is too dangerous for both Head and the Vice of Kidou Corp to go. Shunsui then said they should send his Vice Captain and he called out, “Risa Chaaaan”

* Risa immediately showed up at the window and Shunsui told her that she shouldn’t be eavesdropping on Captains meetings. She protested that its human instinct to want to know what is hidden from them. Shunsui asked if she heard what he said and she accepted. He asked if she could help them. She gave him a thumbs up and left.

* Yamamoto says that Shunsui just did what he wanted again but he gave an excuse that something this big doesn’t happen often, this is an opportunity for them to gain some experience. He then confirmed that Risa is capable. He then asked Tessei if it’s ok and he accepted before leaving the room.

So now the team consisted of 3 Captains, Hachigen and Yadoruma Risa.Urahara still looked very worried so Shunsui cheered him up that Hiyori-chan is good, although not as good as Risa.“So don’t make that worried face. To trust and wait is also a Captain’s job”. But Urahara couldn’t hide how worried he was.

* A scene cut to Hiyori who was now running away from something. ‘It’ attacked her but she managed to dodge although she now got a cut on her eyebrow. When its about to give Hiyori a final blow, something hit that figure and Hirako appeared between Hiyori and the figure. Hiyori called him but he yelled, “Are you stupid? Why don’t you use your sword?”.

* “Are you stupid? Who can use it?” She screamed back.Hirako was confused until he turned back to look at the figure. He was shock to see what was in front of him and all he could say was, “Kensei!!!?”

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-05-15 at 16:14.
Old 2008-05-14, 07:57   Link #2
kadenza

first woot lol

anyway, this chapter seems prty interesting so far, wonder what exactly tessais role is in all of this since hes still alive [or so it seems] in current time, also get the feeling rest of the current vizard will get poked ala kensei or infected by him and turn in2 vizard, guess ill found out sooner or later
Old 2008-05-14, 08:04   Link #3
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Tessai? That Tessai? the one in Uruhara's shop?

O_O

and Hachi ? O_O
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-05-14, 08:11   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Monster Kensei is the monster transformation Hollowfication i.e. Vizard . Also all the guys who are there or getting there have been exiled o_o . Was this the Vizardisation Process I am somehow starting to think Urahara has a hand in this

Yep thats Tessai and Hachi

Old 2008-05-14, 08:24   Link #5
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
On a side note, we've seen two monster transformations so far in Bleach. One is Ichi's transformation in the pit under Urahara's shop (which never completed). The other is during Vaizard training, when his hollow came out during Ichigo's inner world fight. Were those two stages of the same process? Were those linked to what's happening now to the Vaizards?
Also notice that Shinji was able to initiate the hollow monster process in Ichigo, to kick off his inner world battle. At the time, I thought it was some kidou or Vaizard power . But now I wonder if he instead infected or infested Ichigo somehow to complete his vaizardization process. I also wonder how Ichigo would react if he knew that.

How the vaizards were created starts to become clearer. Only two major questions left:

1) What did Urahara do to make SS so angry?
2) Was it really Aizen who created the Vaizards? If what happened in last 2 chapters is all his doing, then he's clearly the one responsible for their being.

Number 2 is an important point, because it'll make clearer where the Vaizards might take sides on in the upcoming war.
Old 2008-05-14, 09:01   Link #6
Fyria

Well know when we know who Vaizards really were and how strong they are we can assume that Aizen's fate will be sealed if they side with SS against him.
Old 2008-05-14, 09:07   Link #7
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

And how strong actually they are against Aizen? The closest encounter they have so far against HM side is Shinji vs Grimmy. We still dont have a single clue as to how strong they (or Aizen) are.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-05-14, 09:28   Link #8
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Tessai is leader of Kidou corps and Hacci is his 2nd-in-command? That makes sense with their abilities (though I'd convinced myself that Hacci would be 4th division vice). Wonder how he ends up going into exile along with Urahara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
On a side note, we've seen two monster transformations so far in Bleach. One is Ichi's transformation in the pit under Urahara's shop (which never completed). The other is during Vaizard training, when his hollow came out during Ichigo's inner world fight. Were those two stages of the same process? Were those linked to what's happening now to the Vaizards?
Also notice that Shinji was able to initiate the hollow monster process in Ichigo, to kick off his inner world battle. At the time, I thought it was some kidou or Vaizard power . But now I wonder if he instead infected or infested Ichigo somehow to complete his vaizardization process. I also wonder how Ichigo would react if he knew that.
I don't think what's going on now and what Shinji did to Ichigo are the same process. What Shinji did to Ichigo, was the process of subduing the hollow, which has been hinted as something that will also happen later for the vizard (it's suggested they each used the Hiyori walker before fighting their hollows and Kensei mentioning how they all had to train like Ichigo did, except for Mashiro). Right now, they're probably just gaining the hollow powers which will probably be out of control until they train.

And I'm looking forward to maybe seeing their monster forms if they are anything like Ichigo's.

Quote:
2) Was it really Aizen who created the Vaizards? If what happened in last 2 chapters is all his doing, then he's clearly the one responsible for their being.

Number 2 is an important point, because it'll make clearer where the Vaizards might take sides on in the upcoming war.
One thing that still nags me about Aizen being behind this is why he still continued to perform research for a 100 years after the vizard were created. Aizen wanted to find a way to break the limit of a shinigami by gaining hollow powers, and as far as I can see, the vizard are perfect examples of the result he wanted.
So if Aizen created them, why doesn't he seem to consider them a success? He started experimenting on hollows but doesn't even mention any experiments on shinigami. Why did he abandon this experiment when he got the results he wanted (or at least close to that)?

It's almost seems like the vizard weren't created by Aizen or Urahara, but I'm not really sure who that leaves.

Old 2008-05-14, 09:39   Link #9
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Considering the 2nd Division and Kidou Corp are quite close, I see Tessai is just like Yoruichi that values their friendship more then their status in SS.

Which comes to a little idea of mine on where would Soi fong fits in if she was to follow Yoruichi in the first place
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-05-14, 11:26   Link #10
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
One thing that still nags me about Aizen being behind this is why he still continued to perform research for a 100 years after the vizard were created. Aizen wanted to find a way to break the limit of a shinigami by gaining hollow powers, and as far as I can see, the vizard are perfect examples of the result he wanted.
So if Aizen created them, why doesn't he seem to consider them a success? He started experimenting on hollows but doesn't even mention any experiments on shinigami. Why did he abandon this experiment when he got the results he wanted (or at least close to that)?

It's almost seems like the vizard weren't created by Aizen or Urahara, but I'm not really sure who that leaves.
It's possible that Aizen started the out-of-control hollowification as we saw in the last two chapters. Urahara stepped in with the Hogyokou, and ended up converting them to the Vaizards. In that case, it wouldn't count as Aizen's success; rather it'd be Urahara's. But then, one would think Urahara wouldn't have been so clueless about helping Ichigo through his inner hollow struggles :S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Considering the 2nd Division and Kidou Corp are quite close, I see Tessai is just like Yoruichi that values their friendship more then their status in SS.
It may also be that they feel safeguarding Urahara is more important to the greater good. I mean, the man possesses the most dangerous knowledge imaginable.
Old 2008-05-14, 11:32   Link #11
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
It's possible that Aizen started the out-of-control hollowification as we saw in the last two chapters. The Urahara stepped in with the Hogyokou, and ended up converting them to the Vaizards. .
That were I was going with it. I just posted that elsewhere...
Quote:
In that case, it wouldn't count as Aizen's success; rather it'd be Urahara's. But then, one would think Urahara wouldn't have been so clueless about helping Ichigo through his inner hollow struggles :S.
Maybe Urahara helped them to escape because SS still saw them as potential dangers even though he managed to successfully convert them?

It would kill me if I didn't say this.

But suffice it to say...Tessai is better than Aizen at kidou.

LMAO!
Old 2008-05-14, 11:41   Link #12
Amirali
Banned

Leaving aside being possible dangers.......objectively speaking Kensei is a big fat failure. His entire squad got killed under his nose, and he became a monster himself (possibly killing innocents). In a performance oriented world, that's enough to get him exiled.

Yes, I know that's harsh. But I'm just trying to look at it from a militaristic or SS point of view. I don't think it implausible that they'd view failure unfavourably.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-05-14 at 11:59.
Old 2008-05-14, 17:37   Link #13
The Real Nemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
It would kill me if I didn't say this.

But suffice it to say...Tessai is better than Aizen at kidou.

LMAO!
Maybe so, but his being the former head of the Kidou Corps makes that much more understandable.
Old 2008-05-14, 18:09   Link #14
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

i wonder what roles Ururu and ginta are gonna be shown to have
Old 2008-05-14, 18:22   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have a pet theory they are mod souls / super kaizo konpakku but I may be wrong . Why the term 'super' well I dont remember Kon being anti shinigami level
Old 2008-05-14, 19:33   Link #16
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I have a pet theory they are mod souls / super kaizo konpakku but I may be wrong . Why the term 'super' well I dont remember Kon being anti shinigami level
I was thinking the same thing dude...you might be right
Old 2008-05-14, 20:08   Link #17
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
No pics yet, geta?
Old 2008-05-15, 01:32   Link #18
Divine Punisher

Send a message via MSN to Divine Punisher
this summary sounds awesome!
all future-vaizards are gathered, so the transformation is near. cant wait to see tessai 100 yrs ago.

i dont think that aizen created the vaizards though. that would make his later research pointless. the creativity lies in the 12th division. but he could have been the trigger, or at least a witness. its possible, that after this event hes going to be obsessed by uraharas work and try to achieve the same results.
Old 2008-05-15, 01:39   Link #19
chitgoks

er. .. who's kensei? im lost
Old 2008-05-15, 01:47   Link #20
Divine Punisher

Send a message via MSN to Divine Punisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
er. .. who's kensei? im lost