Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
but 2 of the best leads there is
Now that is so true.
Old 2008-07-10, 19:37   Link #3964
Visiroth
Cutout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
She did confess actually. "Daisuke" in Japanese means I love you but it can also mean "I love it."

She says Daisuke in the raw so it was an actual confession but Harima interpreted it wrong and it ended up being a majiboke.

Same thing happens in the Full Metal Panic 2nd Raid OVA.
I don't think that NoWay was talking about the confession itself. Apparently Yakumo makes a mental note in the present chapter about how she feels that Harima isn't the right guy for her.
Visiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 20:10   Link #3965
greyhawk
Some dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visiroth View Post
I don't think that NoWay was talking about the confession itself. Apparently Yakumo makes a mental note in the present chapter about how she feels that Harima isn't the right guy for her.
Harima was totally clueless at the time, while Yakumo has the vague impression that he tried to avoid her confession, so she got depressed... Girls' stuff, you know. It doesn't mean she thinks Harima can't be the one, just the natural reaction of a shy girl who feels she was somehow rejected. (we all know that's not the case)
greyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 20:26   Link #3966
Forceflow
Kyonko is not amused~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Forceflow
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Spoiler:
I don't think eri didn't want harima to stay in her house, just that she wasn't prepared for this turn of events.

If they weren't interrupted, I bet eri would have grudgingly let him stay there. XD
Forceflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 20:42   Link #3967
Visiroth
Cutout

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhawk View Post
Harima was totally clueless at the time, while Yakumo has the vague impression that he tried to avoid her confession, so she got depressed... Girls' stuff, you know. It doesn't mean she thinks Harima can't be the one, just the natural reaction of a shy girl who feels she was somehow rejected. (we all know that's not the case)
You'd think that she knows Harima well enough by now to know better than that.

But it was interesting that she said that he wasn't meant for her, rather than back in 215, when she said that she wasn't meant for him. Combined with her "probably" response, and I'm not sure how much she really wants this.

One thing you can be sure of: Shawn will be able to take advantage of this setup, especially when he learns that Eri's 'fiancee' is living in the same house as a bunch of girls. But that's probably the point of all this.
Visiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 21:11   Link #3968
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forceflow View Post
I don't think eri didn't want harima to stay in her house, just that she wasn't prepared for this turn of events.

If they weren't interrupted, I bet eri would have grudgingly let him stay there. XD
That's the problem she snobs him of! The opportunity was in her grasp then poof.

Back to Yakumo then a kids meal at the end.

Anyways this got me hangin! I want MOAR chapters!!!!
Old 2008-07-10, 21:48   Link #3969
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yakumo can read the minds of anyone that likes her. The fact that she is unable to read his mind should be depressing for Onigiri fans.

I think to Harima, Yakumo will always be Imouto-san.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 21:52   Link #3970
Kushi

Wow I always didn't really like Eri, but I found her so incredibly cute in chapter 281. Like wow o_o
Kushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 22:02   Link #3971
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushi View Post
Wow I always didn't really like Eri, but I found her so incredibly cute in chapter 281. Like wow o_o
eh I always thought Eri is one that no one would dislike, maybe the least liked out of the group but not disliked!

but yea she is sooo cute!

and also YAY to the Haymaker!
Old 2008-07-10, 23:16   Link #3972
Calca
Expressionless

Seriously, what does KJ's wife look like.

That'll tell us who Harima ends up with
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 02:21   Link #3973
Elvanvitar

poor Hanai in 281. lol
Elvanvitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 02:28   Link #3974
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

Question is, is he married? For some strange reason, I have this weird image that all Mangakas are lonely men, lmao.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 02:31   Link #3975
greyhawk
Some dude

Quote:

Nothing on the net tells me he's married, though.
greyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 02:55   Link #3976
Forceflow
Kyonko is not amused~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Forceflow
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Question is, is he married? For some strange reason, I have this weird image that all Mangakas are lonely men, lmao.
Case in point, Negima & Love Hina's mangaka is married to a cosplayer. The fun they must have.
Forceflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 03:06   Link #3977
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
@nadare: You know the ending of Ichigo100% was just disappointing for one faction but not bad in general - It will most probable be the same thing with SR when it ends, you just have to be on the 'winners' side
I wasn't with any side with ichigo 100%. I just wanted a good build up of relationships. Manaka was obsessed with Aya till the ending chapters. I am disappointed because the author ended ichigo 100% half assed. If the author only added more chapters(I know it could never be done since it was canceled forcefully.) to justify their relationship, it felt like the author just paired him up with her because of the popularity contest. It felt empty.

Unlike here in SR. I am rooting for onigiri. But if Harima ends with Eri, I wouldn't mind. Since there was a good character development between the two.

I compare it if it would be like if Harima and Tenma ended up. We know Harima likes Tenma so much, but if Tenma suddenly leaves Karasuma for Harima a lot of people would be disappointed. It would also be out of character for Tenma since she has been faithful to Karasuma ever since the beginning of SR. It would make all those HarimaXEri, HarimaXYakumo moments a waste. Ichigo 100% felt this way, there was one other manga that made me feel this way (I'm looking at you H2)

I take character development over anything else.

Edit: I mean no offense to HarimaXTenma believers. But, that is just how I feel if SR ended with HarimaXTenma.
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 03:32   Link #3978
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forceflow View Post
Case in point, Negima & Love Hina's mangaka is married to a cosplayer. The fun they must have.
That and he makes about two hundred million yen a year.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 06:16   Link #3979
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

How much does KJ make? He has alot of manga's as of late.

Natsu no Arashi, Hentai Kamen...what else? Kinda forgot...
Old 2008-07-11, 06:20   Link #3980
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare View Post
I wasn't with any side with ichigo 100%. I just wanted a good build up of relationships. Manaka was obsessed with Aya till the ending chapters. I am disappointed because the author ended ichigo 100% half assed. If the author only added more chapters(I know it could never be done since it was canceled forcefully.) to justify their relationship, it felt like the author just paired him up with her because of the popularity contest. It felt empty.

Unlike here in SR. I am rooting for onigiri. But if Harima ends with Eri, I wouldn't mind. Since there was a good character development between the two.

I compare it if it would be like if Harima and Tenma ended up. We know Harima likes Tenma so much, but if Tenma suddenly leaves Karasuma for Harima a lot of people would be disappointed. It would also be out of character for Tenma since she has been faithful to Karasuma ever since the beginning of SR. It would make all those HarimaXEri, HarimaXYakumo moments a waste. Ichigo 100% felt this way, there was one other manga that made me feel this way (I'm looking at you H2)

I take character development over anything else.

Edit: I mean no offense to HarimaXTenma believers. But, that is just how I feel if SR ended with HarimaXTenma.
Alright you got a point there, the series ending without further relationship development seemed kinda hasty. I can see that you were quite disappointed not belonging to any faction but i can tell you from my point of view rooting for NishinoxManaka the development wasn't that half-assed. So again it's just about from where you look at it so let's not get into another i100%-ending-discussion here
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hige, ojou, school