AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-05-31, 20:24   Link #1
malvado

Looking for scanners

Guys ive started drawing a while ago and I believed ive improved a lot. More than I would ever wanted however there are still a lotta thing I need to learn how to draw properly but I learn real fast can you believe I barely pratice> Watch my drawing carefully. The sad thing I dont have a scanner yet but im thinking about buying one tomorrow. Anyways, Im planning on making a serious manga and ive drawn the first page but im looking for assistents who are serious and want to join me since my scanning skills really suck. ANy voluntereers?
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 10:17   Link #2
malvado

DUdes im serious
Old 2006-06-01, 10:22   Link #3
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist

well my scaning skills suck also but ill help if I can..........

Like what are we talking.
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 12:09   Link #4
malvado

About a manga that is supposed to as good and obsessing as Berserk. I m really working hard on it but you need to gimme at least 10 hours 4 I can send you the 1st page. Ill post it here as well, so these fagg*ts can criticize me. My drawing skills are good but I can do even better than that. I barely draw All i do is sketch things in my head and try to understand em Anyways Ill; post the first page here as soon as possible.
Old 2006-06-01, 12:45   Link #5
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Hmmmm...well, if you're looking for Manga scanners, one thought would be to try a Manga site/forum such as -- http://www.manganews.net/ -- You might have better luck there (if nobody bites here). My scanning skills are excellent, but I don't have any free time at-the-moment.

Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 19:30   Link #6
Donovan
Struggling Artist

Send a message via MSN to Donovan
Call me clueless, but what do you mean by scanner? All I can figure is the machine of the same name, but that doesn't seem to really make sense in this context, since using a scanner isn't hard at all...

One other thing, shouldn't you really provide an example before trying to recruit assistants? I doubt many people will just take your word for it that you're good.
Donovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-05, 06:37   Link #7
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

the canon and epson scanners are both great.

i think the canon is a model 8400? and the epson a 3950 or 4450?

anyway they are about 179$. they can scan film and other stuff with good DPI and dont cost anywhere near the 400$ scanners and are basically the same, just not thrills attached.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote