AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 9 19.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 13.04%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 21.74%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 15.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 21.74%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 6.52%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.17%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-24, 19:11   Link #61
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I felt taht the ending was stupid... Come one, all nobles are coming for what? For Saito who now merely became a knight? Thats beyond stupid actually...

WAY WAY too exaggerated reaction...
Well, Saito is a war hero, a unique creature ( Comes from another world AND has the legendary Gandalfr mark...Twice!), a personal friend of the Queen and has gotten very popular at the academy. So of course he has to have his ring of toadies and butt-kissers.

A funny episode. I'm very happy that Siesta has been appointed Saito's personnal servant, as she is my favorite girl of the show. Now she finally gets to tag along in all the adventures!

And it's hilarious to see Louise's angry face as Saito's harem keeps growing. How can Louise get angry at Tiffania? She's so cute and innocent!

Ah well, I'm looking forward to some magic and action now.

Oh, and for those who are curious, here's Henrietta's orders to Siesta.

"A Lady Siesta

I command to Chevalier Saito de Hiraga shall be transferred a maid formerly in the service of Louise Francoise De La Valliere.

Glody to Tristain
Bless Us, The Heresiarque"
Old 2008-07-24, 20:52   Link #62
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
It's hilarious to see Louise's angry face as Saito's harem keeps growing. How can Louise get angry at Tiffania? She's so cute and innocent!
Yep it is quite funny to see Louise angry

and Tiffania is just amazing

this show made me love elves even more =]
Old 2008-07-24, 21:22   Link #63
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
And it's hilarious to see Louise's angry face as Saito's harem keeps growing. How can Louise get angry at Tiffania? She's so cute and innocent!

Ah well, I'm looking forward to some magic and action now.
Well... I've been expecting some more magic and action since the beggining. I like the show of course, but I must say that what first caught my attention was the combination of a All-weapons-user simple human and a void magician, what was new for me as far as my anime knowledge reached at that time. I must not compare with the novels, but a plot a bit more serious won't harm anyone.

I found this chapter... quite stupid. I'm glad Saito got the title, but the reception at the academy was ridiculous. Where was the noble's pride left? I don't know if in the novels it's the same way, and if it is, I don't want to know. Yes Saito is a war hero, Gandalfr and etc, but seriously, I would have prefferred something like a show of respect from the ones who knew him, or somekind of prize given by the academy authorities. The reception party was too exagerated.
Tiffania is cute, but I hope that with time, I may be able to think something else than just cute. I also find funny seing Louise's angry face, but it became's boring when it happens every season/episode with the introduction of every single new character (and all of them seem to have bigger breasts than the last one). New jokes are always welcomed.

Really looking forward for more action and magic!
Old 2008-07-25, 00:27   Link #64
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I felt taht the ending was stupid... Come one, all nobles are coming for what?
Ready to jump on any occasion to party and obey the orders of the queen? Yes.

Quote:
Oh, and for those who are curious, here's Henrietta's orders to Siesta.

"A Lady Siesta

I command to Chevalier Saito de Hiraga shall be transferred a maid formerly in the service of Louise Francoise De La Valliere.

Glody to Tristain
Bless Us, The Heresiarque"
I thought she worked for the academy?
Old 2008-07-25, 02:45   Link #65
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Ready to jump on any occasion to party and obey the orders of the queen? Yes.

I thought she worked for the academy?
Lolz... thats what i thought too... i think Siesta was doing kitchen work and serving on the academy. and on season 2 she went back to her hometown. I tought she quit being a maid. anywayz... the series just started... i hope they iron things out.
Old 2008-07-25, 03:20   Link #66
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well, she didn't quit, but its not like she could do anything while the Academy was closed for the war. After Saito "sacrificed" himself, Siesta working at the Academy is one of the first things you see.

I'm curious to see how the kitchen staff will react to Saito's new status. I don't think he can still be called "Our Sword" any longer.
Old 2008-07-25, 14:05   Link #67
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The Return of the Hero

Princess no Rondo is doing a conscious effort to differentiate from the previous Zero no Tsukaima entries in the franchise.

The third episode made a good job at fleshing Tiffania's personality further up, dispelling the first impressions I've got about her since her first appearance towards the end of Knights of the Twin Moons.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-25, 22:15   Link #68
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ignore the plothole (as someone mentioned earlier, there have been worse plotholes in anime) and that awful final scene which made no sense and didn't seem even remotely appropriate, I didn't mind that episode. Tifannia isn't as pointless a character as I originally anticipated. I think I have a good idea where they're going with her.
Spoiler for speculation:

All I asked of this season is that it's more enjoyable than the last, and so far it's getting there. There's probably not much they can do to recover the plot (not really what I was watching ZnT for in the first place), but at least we don't have the saturation of pointless fanservice and inanity we had in the second season.
Old 2008-07-25, 22:59   Link #69
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
Spoiler for speculation:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-25, 23:30   Link #70
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

I suppose I'm one of the few people who aren't bothered by the scene toward the end.

They kinda jump the plot in some places, but this episode is quite enjoyable. It also seems that they are making efforts beyond the boob jokes.

Anyway, guess Tiffania will come to the Academy in the next episode. I'm more curious about Louise's dog face in the Preview, though. Dog master and dog familiar... epic pair.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-07-26, 23:33   Link #71
Zodiamaster

I've watched the first two seasons and the and 3 episodes of the third season and... honestly I think it's has been getting kinda perverted for a while(started back then by the boat scene in season 2, rather than the scene, what bothered me was guy attitude).
And in season 3, it worsened even more, I think To Love-RU has less perversion than it.
Old 2008-07-27, 01:01   Link #72
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Good episode, enjoyed it. Tiffania is pure <3

Saito is now a noble on top of being a decorated War Hero. I wonder if he'll get his own land and keep later?
Closed Thread