Notices

Old 2008-11-24, 16:17   Link #61
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
What animes are you watching BTW? :curious: ^^
Oh, they are:

Soul Eater, Toradora!, Clannad After Story, Ga-Rei Zero, Kannagi and Tales of the Abyss.

I drop and grab new shows often, so this list is not permanent for the rest of the season. (Kannagi is my current favorite )

Quote:
I should really finish some of the vectors I started months ago *not motivated at all*...
Welcome to the club!
Old 2008-12-12, 16:42   Link #62
Narona
Emotionless White Face

My guitar Tab and Chords arrangement of Innocent Days by Hitomi

You can download the sheet music images, the PDF, my Guitar Pro 5 (/gp5) file and the midi file there: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnznnj...tab_chords.rar

But you can also look at the sheet music right here right now.

Hope you will enjoy it . If you find some mistakes, please report them here or on my profile, thanks

Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 17:28   Link #63
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Wow, that was amazing Narona.

I am no expert, but I couldn't spot any mistake whatsoever in your performance. If anything, I feel that the second instrument kinda "drowns" the sound of the guitar at some points.

Regardless, it really is a nice performance. Shame Inno is not around anymore, she would have love it too.
Old 2008-12-12, 17:34   Link #64
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Wow, that was amazing Narona.

I am no expert, but I couldn't spot any mistake whatsoever in your performance. If anything, I feel that the second instrument kinda "drowns" the sound of the guitar at some points.

Regardless, it really is a nice performance. Shame Inno is not around anymore, she would have love it too.
XD erf, I will do a Version 2 later. Actually the second guitar is present because I wanted to show the complete chords for the song in case of a person wants to sing it while playing just the rythm guitar.

But gonna do a second version later

And thanks :O
Old 2008-12-12, 17:40   Link #65
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Oh, just to avoid confusion, the instrument I talk about is the one you start to hear in the beginning (first 24 seconds).

There's really nothing wrong with it per see, I just feel that the volume is a bit high when compared to the one of the guitar that starts to play a bit later.
Old 2008-12-12, 18:49   Link #66
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

I wonder why it took me so much time to get here

Anyway, it's a really nice collection Narona I could use some advice with the avatars as I know virtually nothing about it

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 20:43   Link #67
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Oh, just to avoid confusion, the instrument I talk about is the one you start to hear in the beginning (first 24 seconds).

There's really nothing wrong with it per see, I just feel that the volume is a bit high when compared to the one of the guitar that starts to play a bit later.
It's supposed to be the lyrics/voice part XD I did the tab for it though. But I see the problem now. I will update this tomorrow. Then i count on you to say to me if it will better or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
I wonder why it took me so much time to get here

Anyway, it's a really nice collection Narona I could use some advice with the avatars as I know virtually nothing about it
Thank you, Urei . It's because I don't have any link to it in my sig. I don't update my thread often . I can help you with the avatars if you want, but there are already mass tutorials about that, there: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26533 ^^
Old 2008-12-16, 02:42   Link #68
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Another sheet music, one for Piano this time. If i did any mistakes, please notify it/them to me, thanks in advance

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - Pure Feelings for Piano

You can download my pack for this song here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tzqzim315an

It contains:

- The sheet music in PNG format.
- The sheet music in PDF format.
- A homemade MP3 file because I know that some people hate the midi files quality.
- My midi file of this sheet music.

Here the pages in PNG format:

Old 2008-12-16, 04:30   Link #69
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

That's was excellent Narona. You truly are talented!

One is the original and the other one is your version, right?
Old 2008-12-16, 15:24   Link #70
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
That's was excellent Narona. You truly are talented!

One is the original and the other one is your version, right?
It's not that hard to do, you know XD

Nope, the mp3 and the midi files are made by me. The mp3 is just the *.mid file played with a high quality soundbase. I rearranged the song for piano. In the original song, the main melody is not played on piano.

Here the original song if you want to compare (don't know if it's allowed by the rules, so I will delete the youtube video later)

Old 2008-12-17, 00:20   Link #71
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
It's not that hard to do, you know XD
Well, the piano is the only instrument I have ever tried to play in the past, so I know first hand that it's not a talent you are born with. I can also tell that you have a good ear for music just by listening to the couple of pieces you have posted here.

Quote:
Nope, the mp3 and the midi files are made by me. The mp3 is just the *.mid file played with a high quality soundbase. I rearranged the song for piano. In the original song, the main melody is not played on piano.
I see. Both are extremely well played out. I am happy that you decided to share it with everyone here.

Quote:
Here the original song if you want to compare (don't know if it's allowed by the rules, so I will delete the youtube video later)

It shouldn't be a problem to leave it as it is.
Old 2008-12-17, 08:26   Link #72
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Well, the piano is the only instrument I have ever tried to play in the past, so I know first hand that it's not a talent you are born with. I can also tell that you have a good ear for music just by listening to the couple of pieces you have posted here.

I see. Both are extremely well played out. I am happy that you decided to share it with everyone here.

It shouldn't be a problem to leave it as it is.
Thank you

I am a huge Code Geass fan ^^. And there are so many great songs in this anime... I feel like wanting to transcript all of them XD.

If you say so
Old 2008-12-17, 14:31   Link #73
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
Yessuh! You posted for the world to see. I swear you master everything. You've gone from avatars and signatures to vectors and sheet music. You're my idol.
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 03:05   Link #74
Kaix
[. . .]

Your compositions of the Code Geass songs have to be some of the most awesome things I've heard in a while. I know close to nothing about music, so I can only say that these sound amazing! 'Innocent Days' is especially nice to listen to.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 03:25   Link #75
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Your compositions of the Code Geass songs have to be some of the most awesome things I've heard in a while. I know close to nothing about music, so I can only say that these sound amazing! 'Innocent Days' is especially nice to listen to.
Thank you , you two

I wanted to finish a new sheet music before leaving for my vacation, but I fail .

Anyway, big thanks to you

Kai, thanks for the cookie too !
Old 2009-01-03, 17:49   Link #76
Narona
Emotionless White Face

A little sheet music I made tonight

My easy guitar version of Captain Dread from the game Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge. If you are a beginner on guitar, this is really easy to play, give it a try

You can download the sheet music pack there: http://www.mediafire.com/?luzjuzomygd

It contains:

-The sheet music in *.png, *.pdf, *.gp5 (guitar pro 5 format), *.mid files
-A MP3 because I know that many people don't like to listen to midi. I am sorry for the quality ^^. I can't play guitar at the moment (I don't want to cut my nails *girl* ), but when I will cut my nails, I will record my guitar sheets music with real guitars and update the packs
-A readme. As I said in it, if you have any comments or corrections about what I've done, please contact me

But for those who don't want to download the pack, here the sheet music pages:

Now a little history part XD. When I was a younger I became a fan of the Monkey Island series because my father was already a fan of it. So I played to every Monkey Island game minus the last that was released a few years back XD. I always loved the music in those games (and I plan to release more sheet music of it). My father was already playing a slightly different version of Captain Dread on guitar when I was younger, so this version is based on his interpretation of the song that he was playing to me and my sisters ^^.

I hope you will enjoy it!
Old 2009-01-05, 17:34   Link #77
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Nice job on the sheet music Narona. Really like the Code Geass one.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 20:00   Link #78
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Nice job on the sheet music Narona. Really like the Code Geass one.
Thank you!

I have two other code geass songs in the work. I showed the unfinished work to Eliarine and Lv23

I will be able to post them soon.

I am also working on a sheet music of the Metal Gear Solid Main Theme for acoustic guitar. SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE XD

I am a bit late on that because of school and also because I wanted to help Lv23 about Vocaloid. Working with Lv23 is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Old 2009-01-07, 22:56   Link #79
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

ooh, you've peaked my interest.

Can't wait for the metal gear theme.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 02:49   Link #80
Narona
Emotionless White Face

My piano version of the second ending, Trust You TV Size (By Yuna Ito), from Gundam 00 Second Season ^__^

You can download the sheet music pack there: http://www.mediafire.com/?onzjynyymmz

In the pack:

-The sheet music in *.png, *.pdf, and *.mid files
-A MP3 that i made with my sheet music, because I know that many people don't like to listen to midi files.
-A readme. As I said in it, if you have any comments or corrections about it, please feel free to contact me !

For those who don't want to download the pack, here the sheet music pages: