AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-05-13, 23:34   Link #1
jinnaisbane

Episode 82 problems?

Hi i was just wondering if anyone has had any problems watching ANBU & AonE Episode 82 of naruto? because i do. i have every other episode and they work perfectly, but this one refuses to work. in every type of media player i have it freezes and gives me the finger. my PC say's that its a Vidx error but i have reinstalled Vidx and it still punches me in the balls. any comments from the peanut gallery would be appreciated.
Old 2004-05-13, 23:40   Link #2
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, if you have any technical problems with any episode. You can ask them at the AnimeSuki technical help sections. They should be able to answer your question. ^_^.
Old 2004-05-14, 00:03   Link #3
Savor
Daflavor

Send a message via ICQ to Savor Send a message via AIM to Savor Send a message via MSN to Savor Send a message via Yahoo to Savor
Unhappy heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Well, if you have any technical problems with any episode. You can ask them at the AnimeSuki technical help sections. They should be able to answer your question. ^_^.
or you could just use the search function and post on an existing "Episode 82 problem" thread instead of starting a new one hehe

or you could just download Shin Otaku's episode 82 which should work fine. (That's what I did)
Old 2004-05-15, 22:37   Link #4
Y2G

I have the same problem too. Somebody please help us.
Old 2004-05-16, 03:04   Link #5
M.S.A
Lack Some Black

you should install the XVID codec and i think the episode should work properly... ... http://www.xvid.org ... you can fine the codec there ...
Old 2004-05-16, 09:37   Link #6
farah_ustun
Fumoffu!!

hmmm... well since you've already downloaded the ANBU-AnimeOne, i guess you could just go and download the latest FFDShow codec pack, and then it should work fine... If i'm not mistaken, they have a thread posted like about a week ago (from now) on NarutoFan giving the answer to this question At least mine works fine with the latest version of this codec pack...

if you can't find it (even after narutofan's link on their website), just google it