AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-18, 10:33   Link #1
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Official Naruto Crack Pairings Thread

-Alright after looking around on some of the old Naruto threads that have been created in the past I realised that there was quite a few threads regarding certain pairings in Naruto. However, there's not a single one that deals with the "less than common" pairings. As such I have attempted to create a thread that deals specifically with pairings that are normally not considered by the general audience of Naruto. Since this is an official thread there are a set of rules to follow. Here is what they are:

1. The following pairings are not to be discussed as "crack" pairings regardless of an individuals feeling towards the idea the pairing may present. The reason being simply due to the fact that these pairings are well known to any Naruto watcher. These are:

-NarutoxSakura
-NarutoxHinata
-NarutoxSasuke
-SasukexSakura
-ShikamaruxTemari
-ShikamaruxIno.

2. While pictures of the pairing(s) that you support are allowed under no circumstance are you allowed to display any image that contains questionable/inappropriate content and actions by the characters depicted in the image. If I or any of the moderators (not that I'm one) should happen to find such an image posted here I will request that that person be banned by the amount of time the moderators deem fit.

3. You are allowed to question the possibility or authenticity of a certain pairing itself (after all these pairings are not the kind you'd believe would happen anyway) but you are not allowed to critisize the person that brought it to light. Keep it clean folks. I don't want to see anyone squabble over which pairing is more right than another.

4. Now for the sake of being fair to the people who happen to like these, yaoi and yuri pairings are in fact allowed as long as it doesn't violate the rules above (in particular #2). Please keep in mind that these pairings often contain inappropriate images so I suggest caution if you're posting a picture to go with it.

-That being said, since I'm the creator of this thread I may as well start us off. Ahem. My current favorite Naruto pairing that you don't see all that often (actually hardly at all since most don't even entertain such a thought) is NarutoxIno. Now sure any Naruto fanatic would normally jump down my throat because of this but that's why this thread was created in the first place. Now I don't like this pairing because I dislike Sakura or Hinata (the 2 women Naruto is often paired with) but because I feel that Ino gets absolutely no love from the fans. I guess you could say that I'm one of those guys that just feels every character deserves a fair chance (well almost every character).
Spoiler for NarutoxIno pictures:

-Well, post away people...

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2010-08-04 at 20:10.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 10:43   Link #2
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

You forgot OroXKabuto <---- they are an Awesome Couple
Old 2007-01-18, 10:58   Link #3
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Haha. Those are some cool images.

What about SakonxUkon? =P
"I wanna feel you from the inside."

There's really not that many women in the series though.
I'm gonna have to append the ShikamaruxTemari to ShikamruxTemarixTayuya.

You know Shika's a pimp.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 13:13   Link #4
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
-Well that's certainly a new one for me and I've seen/heard of quite a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
You know Shika's a pimp.
-Well of course Shikamaru is a pimp. You just know that when Sasuke left he became the new #1 Desirable Konoha Ninja.

-Now chronologically speaking the following pairings cannot possibly happen but luckily this thread isn't bound by such simple things like time and well, logic (it is however bound by the imagination of the posters that participate in it). These would happen to be: NarutoxHaku, ShikammaruxKin and ShikamaruxTayuya. Unfortunately I have no pictures of these as of yet...
Old 2007-01-18, 13:18   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

There is also the pairing of KakashiXAnko dont know the chemistry or reason behind that one . But its the No 1 pairing among Naruto Dojins . I have read 10 Dojins on that crack pairing . Anko is paired with anyone and everyone in Dojins but this pairing has the most dojins even surpassing AnkoXOro
Old 2007-01-18, 13:30   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
There is also the pairing of KakashiXAnko dont know the chemistry or reason behind that one . But its the No 1 pairing among Naruto Dojins . I have read 10 Dojins on that crack pairing . Anko is paired with anyone and everyone in Dojins but this pairing has the most dojins even surpassing AnkoXOro
-KakashixAnko you say? Well that one I can understand. After the idea of Kurenai having a romantic relationship with Asuma became as obvious as Hinata liking Naruto people sought to find a good match for Kakashi. After all, people love their doujinshis and they love Kakashi so eventually they came up with 2 matches. One of them was Mitarashi Anko and the other was Umino Iruka. Of course, this also sprouted the whole IrukaxAnko pairing as well.
Old 2007-01-18, 13:39   Link #7
Eva_127

Mine would probably be...

NarutoxTemari
NarutoxAnko
NarutoxTsunade

By the way I already know that these will never happen, but I've read them in fanfiction and I like them so whatever.
Eva_127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 13:39   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
One of them was Mitarashi Anko and the other was Umino Iruka. Of course, this also sprouted the whole IrukaxAnko pairing as well.
As I said Anko is paired with anyone and everyone AnkoXIruka and KakashiXAnko are the strange ones as the chracters dont share any chemistry or even much of screentime . AnkoXOro is undertsandable but not these two

Lets not even talk about the Yuri pairings . Anko by far is the most poular Dojin chara afterall we all love fishnet stalkings dont we -rawr-
Old 2007-01-18, 13:49   Link #9
chuckcsf

Quote:
Don't leave Sauske out! OroXKabutoXSauske!
Also TsunadeXKyuubi and JaraiyaXSexyNuJutsuNaruto!
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 13:52   Link #10
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Eeeeeh ? Hunter, why can't Naruto be seme!? >> see deleted post O.o
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 14:01   Link #11
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
As I said Anko is paired with anyone and everyone AnkoXIruka and KakashiXAnko are the strange ones as the chracters dont share any chemistry or even much of screentime . AnkoXOro is undertsandable but not these two

Lets not even talk about the Yuri pairings . Anko by far is the most poular Dojin chara afterall we all love fishnet stalkings dont we -rawr-
-Well if the doujinshis were of any sort of importance to the story then Naruto would have been in a relationship with every man and every woman in Konoha. In fact, despite his unpopularity as a character (some viewers utterly despise him) he is easily put into a pairing with any other character. It's quite odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Don't leave Sauske out! OroXKabutoXSauske!
Also TsunadeXKyuubi!
-TsunadexKyuubi? You wouldn't happen to remember where you've seen that?
Old 2007-01-18, 14:01   Link #12
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
Eeeeeh ? Hunter, why can't Naruto be seme!? >> see deleted post O.o
Read the first post, especially the lines written in red.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 14:04   Link #13
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Read the first post, especially the lines written in red.
-Sorry Syaoran but he's right. If you posted something relating to the NarutoxSasuke pairing then that would be going against the rules laid out for the thread.
Old 2007-01-18, 14:09   Link #14
chuckcsf

Quote:
-TsunadexKyuubi? You wouldn't happen to remember where you've seen that?
Sure don't but here's another one, SakuraXIno
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 14:50   Link #15
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Sure don't but here's another one, SakuraXIno
-Ok, this one I have actually encountered on a somewhat regular basis. In all honesty it's actually not all that crazy to imagine. Of course, since neither of the 2 characters in question have expressed such feelings towards one another this is still in fact a crack pairing. [Note: I'd provide an image of this but keeping my own rule #4 in mind I am reluctant to do so. I'll have to ask one of the moderators...]
Old 2007-01-18, 16:58   Link #16
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Well a good pair would be ZetsuxShino

think about it... Zetsu is a human bug eating plant what would be more desireble than a man full of bugs in him eh ?
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 18:28   Link #17
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

rock lee x temari, kicking and punching one another in bed, icha icha violence in action. Lee tried to kick tem once, that's love for you.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 20:26   Link #18
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

well i think shika is going to to go with Sakura like out of the blue sakura saves ino or someone he cares about and he falls for her

Narutxsome random gieshei girl like the pervy sage

and Sasukexhimself

and gaaraxrock lee the getto abbuse famly

Last edited by fullmetalMonkey; 2007-01-18 at 22:00.
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 20:31   Link #19
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalMonkey View Post
well i think shika is going to to go with Temari

NarutoxSakura

and Sasukexhimself
-ShikamaruxTemari and NarutoxSakura are against the rules of this thread. I suggest editing this before your post gets deleted. Although SasukexHimself is a hilarious one.
Old 2007-01-18, 22:16   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

TsunadeXShizune with Shizune always as a Seme ( Correct word incase of Yuri ? But you get the picture ) . Also KurenaiXAnko yuri pairings is very popular