AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-28, 11:28   Link #2941
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
I can not enjoy in this anime every time anime it becomes the Gon and Killua show
Well, what do you expect? Gon is the main character of this series, and Killua is his closest buddy. Hell, this whole anime is about Gon’s journey finding his dad.
Old 2013-05-28, 12:43   Link #2942
whitecloud

So I guess...next episode would be...in one word...brainy?
Old 2013-05-29, 01:37   Link #2943
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
I can not enjoy in this anime every time anime it becomes the Gon and Killua show
So... You hate the whole of Hunter x Hunter.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 22:31   Link #2944
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So... You hate the whole of Hunter x Hunter.
no you are wrong the anime so far consists of five Story Arcs Only two of them Heavens Arena arc and Greed Island arc are being a Gon and Killua show so you saying i hate the whole of Hunter x Hunter is wrong

and I' think the word hate is little strong I do not enjoy the Heavens Arena arc and Greed Island arc as much as The rest of the three Arcs that do not mean I hated them
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 23:21   Link #2945
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
no you are wrong the anime so far consists of five Story Arcs Only two of them Heavens Arena arc and Greed Island arc are being a Gon and Killua show so you saying i hate the whole of Hunter x Hunter is wrong

and I' think the word hate is little strong I do not enjoy the Heavens Arena arc and Greed Island arc as much as The rest of the three Arcs that do not mean I hated them
I think what you are trying to say is that Kurapica and Leorio are the older characters who balance a bit the main cast with their intelligence and... stupidity. Now there isn't much variety in the main cast as Killua has been acting like Gon. It's like when Kuwabara disappeared from YuYu Hakusho's final arc. I really missed Kuwabara yelling every five minutes or making a dumb statement.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 01:00   Link #2946
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I think what you are trying to say is that Kurapica and Leorio are the older characters who balance a bit the main cast with their intelligence and... stupidity. Now there isn't much variety in the main cast as Killua has been acting like Gon. It's like when Kuwabara disappeared from YuYu Hakusho's final arc. I really missed Kuwabara yelling every five minutes or making a dumb statement.
Yes, but I will replaced stupidity with maturity
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 02:44   Link #2947
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Yeah, i understand that point of view. HXH makes it seem like the series would have 4 main characters, like Yuyu Hakusho, but in the end, it's only two, and yeah, Killua becoming more and more like Gon doesn't help.
Heck, Hisoka is more of a main character than Leorio and Kurapica, since he's been relevant to every arc so far.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 04:27   Link #2948
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:

Okay okay, so you don't -hate- it, but I don't see why your problem is just with two of the arcs when the entire series is about Gon (and Killua).
Old 2013-06-01, 23:30   Link #2949
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Well, holy ****....
Spoiler for 82:

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 02:31   Link #2950
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep82:
Old 2013-06-02, 03:05   Link #2951
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I think we're at the point now where it should be asked if H x H is the greatest shounen adaptation ever. This kind of quality after 82 episodes paired with Togashi's writing put it squarely in the running.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 03:53   Link #2952
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

enzo i have to agree with you this kind of quality havent been seen in any of the long running shonen jump adaptations so far, and this episode showed us where the budget of the past slow paced episodes had been puttedto, also the few pair of episodes are likely to keep showing that to us too.
Old 2013-06-02, 04:42   Link #2953
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't know if people recall those three stooges from Heaven's Arena arc who were meant to introduce the concept of Nen to the viewer. Wing mentioned that normally, people without Nen who reached the 200 floor would either end up killed or heavily mutilated. Those who survived gained the ability to use Nen as a result, called a "baptism".

This is pretty much the exact same thing. So this is the logical result of our heroes failing to kill a chimera ant.

Oh, and those wondering why that weird glittery eyed spider didn't gain Nen, he was never actually hit by Pokkle.
Old 2013-06-02, 05:26   Link #2954
ookamigirl

This arc is pretty dark.
Lots of lost lives and violence.
Looks like Gon, Killua and Kite are having their first real chimera battle.
Three on three seemed fair LOL
Interesting episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 07:35   Link #2955
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Is it me or was that a vagina stinger?

So basically not killing Rammot is going to bite them in the arse. Those nen-powered punches actually fully awakened his own nen abilities and by what the preview shows, others won't be far behind
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 08:37   Link #2956
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Spoiler for End shot:

Great episode. That's two great action episodes in a row, which is a really good way to the get Gon and Killua (as well as my own engagement) right into the thick of it.

And is it just me or does Gon look slightly more buff now?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 11:55   Link #2957
SHINOBI-03

-EPISODE 82-

Spoiler for part 1:

-------------------------------------

Spoiler for part 2:
SHINOBI-03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 12:32   Link #2958
Kazu-kun

^ Kite's battle had to be shown. It just wouldn't work to focus only on the kids since the character we need to learn about the most right now is Kite. It's not filler, it's just different than the manga, and it's a change that makes a lot of sense.
Old 2013-06-02, 12:42   Link #2959
SHINOBI-03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
^ Kite's battle had to be shown. It just wouldn't work to focus only on the kids since the character we need to learn about the most right now is Kite. It's not filler, it's just different than the manga, and it's a change that makes a lot of sense.
But it is filler because we did not see it in the manga. All what we saw is Gon and Killua's fights and when they finished we see Kite with Yunjuu's dead body behind but we didn't know how it went between them.

SHINOBI-03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 12:48   Link #2960
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It didn't have to be,but it was a proper one-sided fight,unlike the One Piece adaptions...Zoro vs Hody,Luffy vs Hody *cough* *cough*.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen