AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-21, 15:48   Link #1
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Episode 8 Discussion

As I will probably be one the first ones to watch the show, I will make this thread.
Old 2003-11-21, 16:00   Link #2
moose_and_squirrel

Send a message via ICQ to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via AIM to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via MSN to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via Yahoo to moose_and_squirrel
why do all of your posts start with 'since IM japanese' or 'since I am the first'?

plus.. this thread has nothing to do with episode 8... you should at least start the discussion...
Old 2003-11-21, 16:09   Link #3
IPv6
blastos.com

kj1980, you should wait until we all get to see it.
Old 2003-11-21, 16:43   Link #4
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose_and_squirrel
why do all of your posts start with 'since IM japanese' or 'since I am the first'?

plus.. this thread has nothing to do with episode 8... you should at least start the discussion...
How can I start a discussion when it hasn't been aired in Japan yet? I just began this thread in preparation.
Old 2003-11-21, 16:50   Link #5
moose_and_squirrel

Send a message via ICQ to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via AIM to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via MSN to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via Yahoo to moose_and_squirrel
whats the point of starting a thread to discuss an ep that has yet to be aired... there needs to be no preparation... but no insight of the ep can be added until it airs, so why not just wait?
Old 2003-11-21, 17:14   Link #6
Key Board
Carbon

He's just establishing this thread for future use.

It's not a big deal.
Old 2003-11-21, 17:17   Link #7
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Sheesh, you might as well make a thread for eps 9-14 also -_-. I don't see the point in making a thread for something thats not even aired yet just to be the first one to make the thread....

Leave it up to the mods to make threads of something before its aired because now you'll have this thread here for 2 days with no real purpose and someone else will probably start another thread when the episode actually aired render this one more pointless than it already is right now.
Old 2003-11-21, 17:49   Link #8
Commissar
Thought Policeman

well, the thread has already proved "useful" for people pointing out the irrelvency of starting a thread on a non-aired episode
Old 2003-11-21, 18:14   Link #9
Key Board
Carbon

Talking

Well if you want to be precise, it's going to air in 18 hours and 20 minutes from now.
Old 2003-11-21, 18:33   Link #10
z-kun
baka!

since this thread is so irrelevant, I just want to point out that kj has an very nice avatar arcuiedo-saaan *drool*
Old 2003-11-21, 19:32   Link #11
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z-kun
since this thread is so irrelevant, I just want to point out that kj has an very nice avatar arcuiedo-saaan *drool*
Thank you. I ripped it from the one of the wallpapers included in the Tsukihime PLUS-DISC.
Old 2003-11-21, 22:33   Link #12
dot_rain
yay yay ^^

kewl , let me start a thread for Eps 9 in advanced ^o^
Old 2003-11-21, 23:01   Link #13
Shift_

So since this a thread for ep 8 discussion, let me start off by saying it was the greatest ep ever. I loved it when Takayuki was all depressed and confused. He walked out in a screwed up state, got hit by a bus, guts splattered EVERYWHERE (although you don't see it) he doesn't survive...

Mitsuki goes to tell Haruka what happened, they share their first kiss...it's really sweet and everything. Looks like it'll be a happy ending after all
Old 2003-11-21, 23:28   Link #14
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I hate "pre-episode" threads. Its stupid. Its pointless. The only reason I can think of someone doing it is so that they can be the first one to make such a thread. The purpose of this forum is not a fucking popularity contest. Next time you need to 'prepare', please refrain from doing so *end rant*
Old 2003-11-21, 23:42   Link #15
Kenji Ikari
Lazy Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Kenji Ikari Send a message via MSN to Kenji Ikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
So since this a thread for ep 8 discussion, let me start off by saying it was the greatest ep ever. I loved it when Takayuki was all depressed and confused. He walked out in a screwed up state, got hit by a bus, guts splattered EVERYWHERE (although you don't see it) he doesn't survive...

Mitsuki goes to tell Haruka what happened, they share their first kiss...it's really sweet and everything. Looks like it'll be a happy ending after all
Yeah, I agree, that was great. You know, they should make more shows like this.
Old 2003-11-22, 00:16   Link #16
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_

Akane was driving the bus...she had the death glare on when the bus hit him. So, Shift, I take it you're voting for the lesbian ending, huh?
Old 2003-11-22, 00:21   Link #17
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
Akane was driving the bus...she had the death glare on when the bus hit him. So, Shift, I take it you're voting for the lesbian ending, huh?
Well based on what happens in this ep...it will be a lesbian ending at least...so I hope
Old 2003-11-22, 00:29   Link #18
outlaw55
Banned

HAHAHA, for people that work for the studio, we have already seen it.....OH CRAP, NOW YOU CAN FIND MY NAME IN THE CREDITS >.<

oh well, since you know now i will give a spoiler of the end

Spoiler:

Last edited by outlaw55; 2003-11-22 at 00:47.
Old 2003-11-22, 00:45   Link #19
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
patience kj1980.

the show hasn't even aired yet. maybe you should start episode 9 and 10 and 11 and 12 and 13 and 14 threads? since you like it so much.
Old 2003-11-22, 01:37   Link #20
lordwu

Nice, already 19 posts including mine before the episode airs.

Keep going man, this is great.

And Shift, there are still 7 episodes left. Are we going to see 6 episodes of lesbian actions if you kill off Takayuki in episode 8? Not that I have a problem with that......
Closed Thread