AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-03-31, 00:44   Link #3921
gundam rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
That probably come from people who think that Code Geass was the first series to speak about Jupiter
i swear that since the very first gundam series,

gundam always had to do with jupiter,

a heck nearly all, as it involves the creation of the mass-production ultra-compact fussion reactors & mnovinsky drives,

& all of that is related to jupiter....
gundam rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 02:16   Link #3922
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
I think Ribbons is already dead is solid fact from the view we saw in last episode :

What i think of what causing Ribbons is dead : the Explosion

and why Setsu still live out there ?

Personnaly I think Setsu cockpit still in safe period and not open widely as bad like O-Gundam Ribbons use.

And MS explosion in 00-verse as we know not that powerful (based on the fact Ptolemy and Patrick still survive after GAGA swarm ) but i'm sure that still can kill someone in cockpit widely open as Ribbons did + if the GN III Sword reach him, it will be instant death.

But i will not suprised if Ribbons still alive though, its SUNRISE and Gundam afterall >__>

but there was also a explosion after exia went head on with the gn flag back at s1 and those two were both alive in s2
Old 2009-03-31, 02:26   Link #3923
CrackerJack

Ribbons isn't dead because all the main characters only die on screen.
CrackerJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 02:29   Link #3924
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Till I hear some sort of official announcement. I'll believe Ribbons is alive.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 03:53   Link #3925
ila-chan
ermmm...

It doesn't show a dead Ribbons. He's alive. Gundam 00 loves to make people guessing. Remember when everyone thought Regene is (was) Tieria? Well, I'm not suprised if he showed up on Jupiter
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 05:25   Link #3926
T.V.

I'm suprised nobody recalls translated snippets from the 00 novelisation, stating that Aeolia's original plan was for 10 GN Drives, but that later got reduced to 5 due to various circumstances.

So, having 5 shiny lights at Jupiter and the 5 original GN Drives -which all still could've survived- I'm looking at the ressurection of Aeolia's Original Plan IMO.

Up to 4-5* (gattai) Gundams each equipped with the TDS on CB's side is something I foresee as a likely ingredient for the movie.
That seems like a natural progression making CB's Gundams a step above everything else once again.
Not to mention all 4-5 TDS exposed Meisters eventually becoming Innovators as well, following Setsuna's evolution seen this season.

Having these TDS machines enable the Dialogue by enveloping the entire Earth in the same 'rainbow GN fairydust' Setsuna pulled off in episode 49 with the TRANS AM Burst isn't that inconcievable a conclusing IMO.

*Perhaps 8 GN Drives for the 4 new Gundams, if 3 out of the orignal 5 survived. Or 5 Gundams... Or a new Ptolemaios III now sporting a set of GN Drives of its own?
T.V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 05:37   Link #3927
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I personally don't see why they need to make everyone on Earth. Everything seems ok down there. A-Laws is gone, most of the Innovators are dead, new President in the UN, not much is threatening the peace they have. Plus, all the corrupt fuck nuggets are gone, and the ESF is now helping out poorer countries.

IF ANYTHING, I can see the plot featuring an alien race attacking Earth for the horrible wars its committed in the past, then the CB team heads into help fight off the race, and "change" the world at the same time.

@ Smallone, did you not see how powerful and on par the Reborn Gundam was with the 00 Gundam? It had a TDS of its own. Regnant had two drives, and that fell to the 00 twice in record time.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2009-03-31 at 05:49.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 06:08   Link #3928
T.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I personally don't see why they need to make everyone on Earth. Everything seems ok down there. A-Laws is gone, most of the Innovators are dead, new President in the UN, not much is threatening the peace they have. Plus, all the corrupt fuck nuggets are gone, and the ESF is now helping out poorer countries.
That's the situation in the epilogue, but of course that will change once the movie comes around, otherwise it'd wouldn't have a useful plot. :P

And I was talking about the eventual conclusion of the movie irrelevant of what transpires in between.
I didn't mean to imply that Setsuna&Co's goal is to enable the Dialogue just for kicks, but that it could be a pretty natural follow-up to being victorous over whatever 'distortion' that happens to challenge peace on Earth during the movie.
T.V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 06:24   Link #3929
gundam rider

any news on the new seiyuu list of the movie?

(to me, i think it would be epic if they put domon, heero, garrod, & kira-you-know-who's VA on the list)

the official date of the release in the theaters?,

& also the official title of the movie?.....
gundam rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 06:33   Link #3930
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundam rider View Post
any news on the new seiyuu list of the movie?

(to me, i think it would be epic if they put domon, heero, garrod, & kira-you-know-who's VA on the list)

the official date of the release in the theaters?,

& also the official title of the movie?.....
The movie will be released in 2010, we are at the beginning of 2009, I don't think we will have any information about that before the end of the year or even latter if the movie is released in late 2010.

General info about the movie will probably appear on the different magazine next month, but don't count on the title or a list of seyu
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 11:26   Link #3931
GNWeapon
On Trial

When that movie arrives in theatres in Japan, I think I might just want to make a short trip there to see it and come back. Spending a bit more just to catch a movie, how crazy can I be if I do that, haha.
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 11:27   Link #3932
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Regnant wasn't a Gundam. And then we had the Gadessas and Garazzos, who mostly fought on par with the 00 (until it went Trans-Am), so its only natural, that a suit with two drives should be on par as well.
And like I said: It showed none of the characteristics of the TDS.
Look, why would he say he had a TDS if it wasn't? Why is that line even included in the first place? I'd say it's because the writers wanted to let the viewers know Reborn had a TDS installed. Now, whether it is as strong as a TDS composed of real GN Drives is another story.

The characteristics of the TDS are a squared output of GN particles obtained by syncing two GN Drives. You can definitely do this with GN T Drives, probably can't do quantization or turn people into innovators but you can definitely get the same type of performance out of it as the 00.

Anyways, Anew stole the data on the TDS and gave it to Ribbons. Why is it so hard to believe it Reborn has a TDS?
Old 2009-03-31, 11:35   Link #3933
CrimsonBlitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNWeapon View Post
When that movie arrives in theatres in Japan, I think I might just want to make a short trip there to see it and come back. Spending a bit more just to catch a movie, how crazy can I be if I do that, haha.
Well if you start saving up for it now u will be able do it. Wouldn't be that bad off a trip since its coming out in 2010.

But i doubt that peace will hold for that long. Kati said there where patches of terrorist still active. I watched a episode of S1 and the terrorist got jealous when CB was taking on the Military and winning. who would think? So we might see more fighting but not on a large scale as in S1 and S2.

I hope they dont leave the sidestories to fill the gaps. I cant keep up with them lol
CrimsonBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 12:45   Link #3934
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Because of the way a TDS works: It requires the perpetual effect of the GN drives, that only true ones have.
Fake drives don't posess the TD blanket, and those are the things that have to get synched. Now how can you sync something, that isn't even present?
Was that officially stated because I don't remember a single mention of TD Blanket in S2. In ep2 they were speaking about the topological defect and that also happen on a GN Tau Drive to produce the GN Particle or am I imagining things ??
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 12:47   Link #3935
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Was that officially stated because I don't remember a single mention of TD Blanket in S2. In ep2 they were speaking about the topological defect and that also happen on a GN Tau Drive to produce the GN Particle ??
Well, considering that the TD blanket involves the topological defect, I daresay its an integral part to the Twin Drive System. GN-Drive[T]s lack the TD blanket, and since a topological defect is something that can only be produced in an environment like Jupiter, no, the Tau units don't have topological defects in them.
Old 2009-03-31, 12:58   Link #3936
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

i just realize something how long will plot 2 get to jupiter?

besides back in GS time george glenn to himself 14yrs to go on jupiter?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 13:24   Link #3937
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
i just realize something how long will plot 2 get to jupiter?

besides back in GS time george glenn to himself 14yrs to go on jupiter?
Who knows? They have the GN-Drives and Trans-AM to use to get there this time.
Old 2009-03-31, 13:37   Link #3938
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Who knows? They have the GN-Drives and Trans-AM to use to get there this time.
but how long will it take less or over 14+yrs?

still i'm getting mix-feelings 2nd gundam time era in a row involve jupiter unless 00 asking advice from GS???
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2009-03-31, 13:51   Link #3939
astranagun

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
but how long will it take less or over 14+yrs?

still i'm getting mix-feelings 2nd gundam time era in a row involve jupiter unless 00 asking advice from GS???
Truth to be told it's the 3rd.
And why should it ask advice from GS and not other Sunrise series ?
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 13:58   Link #3940
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by astranagun View Post
Truth to be told it's the 3rd.
And why should it ask advice from GS and not other Sunrise series ?
well it's a fact GS was recent gundam series before 00 that use jupiter.