AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-14, 06:22   Link #281
Zefyris
図書館狼

To be large, between 9 and 13 I think. For the 9 still being a possibility, it will depends on how the volume 6 ends obviously. I doubt it'll be higher than 13. Seems the author publish them as an average rhythm of one by year though, we're nowhere near seeing the end coming in any case.
Old 2015-07-14, 07:42   Link #282
Sansou

Question about volume 5

So I went to rokka no yuusha wiki today, and I don't think I should believe it or someone trolling the hell out of us. But did Is it really hinted
Spoiler for Volume 5:
Sansou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 10:53   Link #283
Tenzen12

I myself don't know... but... why the hell that matter?

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2015-07-14 at 11:04.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 10:58   Link #284
theshade1

Ah shit, I think I might've spoiled myself on the vol 5 twist. To be fair tho, of all the sites, I did not expect the spoiler to be on the particular one I visited... -.-

theshade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 13:50   Link #285
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansou View Post
So I went to rokka no yuusha wiki today, and I don't think I should believe it or someone trolling the hell out of us. But did Is it really hinted
Spoiler for Volume 5:
I wouldn't be surprised, this author previous work Tatakau Shisho's main character, Hamyuts Mezetta, wasn't virgin.

In fact when the other guy asked when doing it her answer was like "I wish I could feel that pain again" .
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 14:00   Link #286
sasoras

Meh only people who pair her and goldof would be affected, since she has no relations with mc, totally a minor detail (to me)

Although the idea she did it with a kyoma could be interesting.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 14:20   Link #287
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Something just occurred to me. .. when just near the end of volume 1 did
Spoiler for future romance development:
soularc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 14:33   Link #288
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by soularc55 View Post
Something just occurred to me. .. when just near the end of volume 1 did
Spoiler for future romance development:
She didn't.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 14:40   Link #289
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
She didn't.
Really? Because that little something soft touching his lips was ambiguous . When were bottles soft?
soularc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 14:45   Link #290
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
She didn't.
Oh really?
Quote:
At that moment Adlet felt something soft touch his lips. A stinging liquid was poured into his mouth, traveled down his throat and entered his stomach.
Old 2015-07-14, 15:12   Link #291
Echizen777

Looks like she did, I mixed it with the first scene where she was treating him.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 15:32   Link #292
Exether

So I pretty much gone over what's translated so far of the novel. Based on what's happened so far I can infer a few things:

Spoiler for Characters:

I've been looking around for info about the events in Vol 4 and Vol 5. But it's hard to tell if the info is accurate or the product of trolls.

So I'm giving up at this point. It seems like the identity of the seventh is finally revealed in Vol 5 but since I've been unable to get any type of meager summary on it I'm wondering if someone could outline any details, partcularly on some points:

Spoiler for Questions about unconfirmed info:

Well, overall any info on Vol 5 would be welcome since it seems quite a few things are revealed there. Also am I the only one who thinks that this Atro Spiker fellow is a little too fishy? Is there any info revealed about him in later volumes.
Old 2015-07-14, 16:52   Link #293
Tenzen12

Actually Hans is pretty high on my list, ESPECIALLY due trick he played on Adlet in first volume. First seventh was threat of unkown magnitude and purpose. Dealing with him (her) in this case should take priority over other five. Also Hans was never as proactive later as he was in first volume.
Old 2015-07-14, 17:03   Link #294
Zefyris
図書館狼

That's some pretty messed up info you've got from your research about the volume 5 here, wow. It's becoming like that on international boards, I don't have too much of a fear of seeing the correct info spreading in place their shouldn't be... Before long maybe you'll see stuff like "Tgurneu is actually a lolicon in love with Chamo, but Chamo rejected him because she has feeling for pikach- I mean Dozzu". I kind of would like to see that though. Sounds fun enough.

Still, I wouldn't recommend to open that spoiler tag from Exether to anyone who haven't read volume 5. While seriously twisted, that's still partially spoiler. I won't say which part is, but don't open it either way, that's for the best, trust me on that one.
Old 2015-07-14, 17:24   Link #295
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
That's some pretty messed up info you've got from your research about the volume 5 here, wow. It's becoming like that on international boards, I don't have too much of a fear of seeing the correct info spreading in place their shouldn't be... Before long maybe you'll see stuff like "Tgurneu is actually a lolicon in love with Chamo, but Chamo rejected him because she has feeling for pikach- I mean Dozzu". I kind of would like to see that though. Sounds fun enough.
Hahaha In a way I'm relieved that at least the part about Tgurneu is false. It definitely seemed too farfetched and out of line with the novel so far. On the other hand, I'd welcome any info on the

Spoiler for Info:

If nothing else.
Old 2015-07-14, 17:26   Link #296
RDNexus

Zefyris, people should have the right to decide if they want to be spoiled or not.
I understand you want others to be as amazed and surprised about things as you seem to have been when reading the LNs, but that should be each one's call.
Like you said, spoilers will surely start popping up like mad, even if they may be true or not, and you know that for many people, curiosity ends up winning the fight. Just let the flow go...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 17:31   Link #297
Exether

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Zefyris, people should have the right to decide if they want to be spoiled or not.
I understand you want others to be as amazed and surprised about things as you seem to have been when reading the LNs, but that should be each one's call.
Like you said, spoilers will surely start popping up like mad, even if they may be true or not, and you know that for many people, curiosity ends up winning the fight. Just let the flow go...
I couldn't agree more with this It's way better than having rumors about the possible romance between Tgurneo and Chamo flying around. Because we all know he's a lolicon deep inside
Old 2015-07-14, 17:43   Link #298
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I thought he was shotacon.
Old 2015-07-14, 17:55   Link #299
Izumo
Banned

I really want to know more about vol 5 since people on other boards are throwing so many false info about it. So yeah I'm with Xrick because if someone wants spoilers is matter of each person and the reason why we have this thread here is specially to share information between users.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 18:16   Link #300
RDNexus

I want to believe that Zefyris's problem in this case isn't only because it's one of his favorite stories but also because the spoilers may be about a particular thing, leaving behind the while context behind such thing.
In that case, however, it'd be best for the person spoiled to then muster enough interest to go read the LNs and get the whole thing, simple as that.
But it doesn't invalidate a person's right to have interest in a certain thing and want that piece of information, better yet when from reliable sources.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote