AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-24, 11:17   Link #1
outlaw55
Banned

Episode 9 Discussion

w00t, I wanted to be a retard....er....I mean cool like kj1980...so I started this thread WAY to early like a dumb fu.....err.....cool person
Old 2003-11-24, 11:24   Link #2
ognir

People are getting crazy with this series

Old 2003-11-24, 11:32   Link #3
phaeton
don't mind me

are we supposed to be guessing what's going to happen in ep9? or see if the ep9 thread can have more posts than ep8?

from the game, takayuki seems to get more than just mitsuki and haruka. so i'm guess in ep9, he gets
Spoiler:

and in ep10, he gets
Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-24, 11:37   Link #4
outlaw55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaeton
are we supposed to be guessing what's going to happen in ep9? or see if the ep9 thread can have more posts than ep8?

from the game, takayuki seems to get more than just mitsuki and haruka. so i'm guess in ep9, he gets
Spoiler:

and in ep10, he gets
Spoiler:
LOL, no, I was making fun of kj1980 who started the ep 8 thread before it aired!!

hehehe
Old 2003-11-24, 11:41   Link #5
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw55
LOL, no, I was making fun of kj1980 who started the ep 8 thread before it aired!!

hehehe

How is doing the same thing as he did suppose to be funny?

calling all mods, please delete this thread and talk some sense into these people.
Old 2003-11-24, 12:52   Link #6
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Well... since the thread is already up, might as well make it an 'episode prediction' for now.

So, let's see, potential topics:

#1:
Spoiler:

#2:
Spoiler:

#3:
[spoiler]
Haruka:

Taka's been seeing Haruka in a way as his escape from the past, because Haruka doesn't realize the passage of time.

The scar (Haruka's scar) is sort of symbolic of the existence of the scar (incident), and now Taka's seen it reality he might lose his only 'escape'.

What do you think?

#4:
Spoiler:

#5:

How the heck did Mayu and Ayu get the video? =P

__________________________________________________ __

Hopefully these things will provide some discussion while we wait painfully for ep.9 =D
Old 2003-11-24, 14:55   Link #7
phaeton
don't mind me

that's lots of good probable outcomes, eMpTy265. you really watch and think deep into this show.
I think Mitsuki knows what's going on - and that Taka is going back to Haru. Actually, Mitsuki should realise that it's impossible for Taka to get over Haru, and not love her because he never did get over her - or stop thinking of her.
Mitsu was only a distraction for the pain he was going through.
she was also the kind soul who was taking care of him - so perhaps he reciprocated?

I think Mitsuki's last resort is to confront Haru - not in front of Taka (coz then he'll hate her) and if she has the guts, tell her that Taka and her are a couple now.
Spoiler:

I appreciate your insights into this eMpTy265
Old 2003-11-24, 14:56   Link #8
outlaw55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
How is doing the same thing as he did suppose to be funny?

calling all mods, please delete this thread and talk some sense into these people.
Apparently you didn't READ the first post....I indirectly called that person a idiot.....seems like you can join the rankings of that too!!!
Old 2003-11-24, 15:17   Link #9
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaeton
I think Mitsuki's last resort is to confront Haru - not in front of Taka (coz then he'll hate her) and if she has the guts, tell her that Taka and her are a couple now.
Spoiler:

Of course this'll have to happen eventually. But... this is kiminozo we're talking about, they would never have such a mundane way of letting it all come out. That wouldn't be as dramatic ^_^.

Game spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-24, 15:20   Link #10
wao
OK.

Ayu and Mayu are secretly connected to the cute hospital nurses. >D So they got a surveillance tape...

CHUUUUUU~~

Let's see if Mitsuki gives Haruka a good hard bitchslap. In front of Akane and their parents. OMFG Drama
Old 2003-11-24, 15:28   Link #11
Key Board
Carbon

Meh... this tread is moot now.

*delete*

Last edited by Key Board; 2003-11-25 at 00:50.
Old 2003-11-24, 15:52   Link #12
Breogan
Umeboshi

Key Board: Is that based how the game evolves in Mitsuki's ending? Sounds quite interesting.

Outlaw55: I don't exactly like kj1980's attitude, but what you did is a perfect textbook trolling.
Old 2003-11-24, 16:43   Link #13
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
Key Board, you went into alot more depth than I was going to, but thats cool ^_^.

And breogan, that happens regardless of what path the story takes. Haruka or Mitsuki's end, it happens the same either way. We won't find out where this is going till atleast ep 11.

Doddler
Old 2003-11-24, 17:09   Link #14
moose_and_squirrel

Send a message via ICQ to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via AIM to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via MSN to moose_and_squirrel Send a message via Yahoo to moose_and_squirrel
i dont like kj1980s 'im better than everyone else' attitude either... but i think ol did this just to be annoying, and it worked!! *whaps outlaw*
Old 2003-11-24, 17:15   Link #15
outlaw55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breogan
Key Board: Is that based how the game evolves in Mitsuki's ending? Sounds quite interesting.

Outlaw55: I don't exactly like kj1980's attitude, but what you did is a perfect textbook trolling.
accually i was expecting this thread to be deleted, LOL

I was not intending it to be a repeat of his, the mods can feel free to delete this, and also another point I think ANY threads started before the episodes AIRS should be closed, that is my main point behind this thread!!!
Old 2003-11-24, 17:40   Link #16
Key Board
Carbon

* deleted *

Last edited by Key Board; 2003-11-25 at 00:53.
Old 2003-11-24, 18:36   Link #17
ZGMF-10A

haha this is going to be so intereesting if this is going to follow what you said but damn i want more
Old 2003-11-24, 19:52   Link #18
bluemist
i am the mist

So is that where the plot starts to branch out in the game?
Old 2003-11-24, 20:32   Link #19
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose_and_squirrel
i dont like kj1980s 'im better than everyone else' attitude either... but i think ol did this just to be annoying, and it worked!! *whaps outlaw*
If one wants to be nasty about this, I can too. However, as a person, I will refrain myself from saying anything further.

Now, to my apologetic notion:

If people had felt such a feeling that I was demeaning gaijins, then I apologize. However, do to the nature that I am Japanese, I do not understand what I have said would make gaijins tick. Therefore, as a solution to such matters, it would be great if you could tell me if my post was unacceptable, and I will revise as necessary for gaijins.

Heresay, however, that you must realize that I am Japanese, I have access to Japanese broadcasts faster than most of you, and that I do not have to rely on fansubs or translations to understand a story. You must acknowledge that what I say and speculate are from a Japanese standpoint only,.

Last edited by kj1980; 2003-11-24 at 21:04.
Old 2003-11-24, 20:41   Link #20
NinjaServ

-_-;;;; quit faking about being japanese, YOU ARN'T EVEN SPELLING GAIJIN RIGHT YOU DUMBASS!!!!

Plural for Gaijin is Gaijin, check a dictionary you dumb fuck....

2nd you are giving this additude like "hah, i get to see it first" WHO GIVES A FUCK, SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT!!! That is like saying "oh, i was the FIRST to own this nice sports car" wh00pty fucking doo, what the hell does that have to do with driving? NOTHING!!!

Also, who is to say no one else has access to the TV station taht plays it, NO ONE!!! THe only point is that if you do, good for you, no one gives a shit. The reason everyone got pissed off is cuz of your fucking braggin about something NO ONE CARES ABOUT, so do us all in the forum a big fucking favor and have yourself and nice can of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
Closed Thread