Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-02, 14:20   Link #5761
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
Lol with the reference. Even if they are the living definition of Emotional Trainwreck, I'm sure most guys would still try. I asked a couple of my friends, some who've seen the series and some that I told about it, what they'd do. Only 2 of 9 said they'd probably be cautious around them. But I question what you mean by female dominated. Most guys would still perform the jobs they do today, including military. Last time I checked, IS couldn't be used for warfare, thus preventing the spike of female soldiers. The only thing that females might dominate now is sports, and I'm sure most Americans still watch Football and Basketball, though I'm sure a decent portion would watch IS fighting. I mean, I'd watch it quite a bit just because I like mechs. Considering how small the amount is when it comes to people with personal IS-es, I don't see a female uprising or enslavement of the other gender anytime soon. Besides, Ace Combat 5 will teach you about using nukes on your own soil if things get rough.
I refer you to the wiki:

Countries are essentially prohibited from employing IS in any kind of armed conflict. However, possession of IS as military-grade units are allowed since they are the only means of deterring and defending against possible armed aggressions involving IS.

Using them in the army as deterrence is allowed, using them in military operation isn't. I do think that that's how Laura was even a Soldier.
Glacium Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 14:32   Link #5762
S-34
Mechwarrior

I was a certain degree of close to the right answer, but anyway, the amount of personal IS-es does not allow a female uprising or attack. The deterrence thing makes perfect sense however. Even if an IS uprising did happen, there's a likely chance of the world getting involved, and the conflict would most likely end up killing off humanity. That, and anyone in the uprising would have to kill practically anyone, as anyone is a threat except for infants. War would break out, treaties would be violated, space lasers would be born. (Hallelujah for space lasers)
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 16:43   Link #5763
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I do see your point on that too. Ichika no longer gives off a male vibe at this point. Any normal guy that isn't me, (I'm avoiding relations because relations lead to children and children=money out of my pocket.) would have gotten laid within the first season 5 times over. I mean come on, where did all his hormones disappear to??? (Unless he ignores it like I do.)
Yeah thus making most of the girls complete pervs
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 16:47   Link #5764
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
The anime makes it that he's dense. THe novel has SOME indication that he is avoiding the girls on purpose. Well, if I was Ichika, I wouldn't go near those girls with a 3 meter pole especially with their raging emotions at the flip of a second and they don't hesitate in possibly injuring me with their IS. I would actually fight back if I was Ichika. Well remember, this is a society where the genders and their roles have FLIPPED, due to the IS superiority, making females the dominant species. And with Ichika being Chifuyu's caretaker when they are younger makes it seem like he is indeed our 'female' characteristics. But like I said, the girls have GOT to either up their game or DIE so that Ichika can grow. Besides, Chifuyu and Madoka >> girls because wincest power and they at least are better in terms of character than EITHER of those Y-virus infectees.
In my opinion that's 1 of the reasons tabane didn't want to allow guys (except ichika & we know the reason why) pilot IS units, plus how will ichika level up if his sister & his fan club keep fighting his battles?
Old 2015-10-02, 17:16   Link #5765
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I was a certain degree of close to the right answer, but anyway, the amount of personal IS-es does not allow a female uprising or attack. The deterrence thing makes perfect sense however. Even if an IS uprising did happen, there's a likely chance of the world getting involved, and the conflict would most likely end up killing off humanity. That, and anyone in the uprising would have to kill practically anyone, as anyone is a threat except for infants. War would break out, treaties would be violated, space lasers would be born. (Hallelujah for space lasers)
Well, it wasn't made explicit in the anime, but novel has made mentions that the whole gender role has changed. But, there are still a FEW men that are left in the dealings of politics and that's t.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 17:49   Link #5766
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Looks like Honne just won the harem lottery or something... maybe something did happen to the rest. Or maybe Ichika finally was going to choose a girl, just for the one he wanted to die in a fiery, lovely little explosion. (Mwahaha... Minor chars ftw.)
Why would I wish for such a thing? I'm not a purely cruel individual, but I think he needs to be punished for being as dense as Osmium. Either that or punished for causing every male viewer to cringe in disappointment, as they slowly lost faith in humanity for that dimension.
I don't think so when ichika was with honne he was crying(yet we still don't KNOW the REASON for it)& yet she just smile there without even comforting him, don't u think that strange?
Old 2015-10-02, 19:12   Link #5767
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Actually, according to the novel, the top spot in political and military power still entirely men

They also play women like doll on strings for their benefit. So yeah, the social shift is definitely engineered by some dickless gender traitors.
Old 2015-10-02, 22:49   Link #5768
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Why punish the guy, when it is the girls that are the ones that are tards.
Hmm. So what you saying is that it wasn't Ichika's fault that the girls who made the dent on their relationship due to their own actions.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 08:14   Link #5769
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Hmm. So what you saying is that it wasn't Ichika's fault that the girls who made the dent on their relationship due to their own actions.
Of course, the girls were ALWAYS the problem of the IS story.

Old 2015-10-03, 10:20   Link #5770
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Of course, the girls were ALWAYS the problem of the IS story.
I see what you mean. Each girl wanted to be Ichika's girlfriend. He was trying his best. But whatever he do to impress them, they slowing down the progress as one keep him away. Now I starting to understand why Chifuyu wouldn't let them have Ichika. Not because he's dense. Its because each one of the IS girls have a selfish love for her younger as each one of them want to have him all to herself. They didn't consider Ichika's feelings as they always put themselves first. So that makes Ichika's not the only dummy. But the girls too. Interesting theory indeed.
Old 2015-10-03, 13:10   Link #5771
blitz1/2

Quote:
I see what you mean. Each girl wanted to be Ichika's girlfriend. He was trying his best. But whatever he do to impress them, they slowing down the progress as one keep him away. Now I starting to understand why Chifuyu wouldn't let them have Ichika. Not because he's dense. Its because each one of the IS girls have a selfish love for her younger as each one of them want to have him all to herself. They didn't consider Ichika's feelings as they always put themselves first. So that makes Ichika's not the only dummy. But the girls too. Interesting theory indeed.
It's not only just because the girls have a selfish love, nothat's not it. It's because their character literally degenerate into Yandere virus infected templates, they destroyed their once unique traits once they "fall" for Ichika. Remember Char, the one that was the most reasonable in the beginning, just look at her now.

Old 2015-10-03, 13:41   Link #5772
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
It's not only just because the girls have a selfish love, nothat's not it. It's because their character literally degenerate into Yandere virus infected templates, they destroyed their once unique traits once they "fall" for Ichika. Remember Char, the one that was the most reasonable in the beginning, just look at her now.
I see. Is due to their loss of their unique traits once they fall for him. If you wish for Infinite Stratos to be the best harem series, then these girls better get their lazy butts in gear. And for the future, I hope that Ichika can grow up.
Old 2015-10-03, 13:48   Link #5773
blitz1/2

Quote:
I see. Is due to their loss of their unique traits once they fall for him. If you wish for Infinite Stratos to be the best harem series, then these girls better get their lazy butts in gear. And for the future, I hope that Ichika can grow up.
I don't want it to be full blown harem, I want politics, I want TRAGEDY, I want people dead and wincest rising!

Old 2015-10-03, 15:33   Link #5774
lovetospoon73

Quote:
let just hope that BOTH ichika & mainly his fan club will mature later on as the LN series continue
Old 2015-10-03, 15:34   Link #5775
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I don't want it to be full blown harem, I want politics, I want TRAGEDY, I want people dead and wincest rising!
yeah i wanta see a very skill IS pilot be ichika's B WORD
Old 2015-10-03, 18:27   Link #5776
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
I know that you like Chifuyu and all. But isn't that against the law for Chifuyu marrying her own brother? He's already related to her. It could be very bad of doing that. Ichika can't be dateless and single forever.
Old 2015-10-03, 18:34   Link #5777
S-34
Mechwarrior

Quote:
So true, a death or two wouldn't be out of the ordinary for a good series. It might also cause some of them to have a normal behavioral pattern again. Either that or the anime would just become a constant sob-story. Since I never had a favorite besides some of the minor (Yet they appear enough to remember them) characters, I'd be fine with it. The reason they probably didn't kill anyone off is because with harem animes, comes guys that get attached to a character that doesn't exist and start driving other viewers away because their waifu died.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 07:17   Link #5778
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
The last one, preferably.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 07:41   Link #5779
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I know that you like Chifuyu and all. But isn't that against the law for Chifuyu marrying her own brother? He's already related to her. It could be very bad of doing that. Ichika can't be dateless and single forever.
1st of all we don't know that since the dude hasn't met his parents, doesn't have any baby pics of him, & had another sister that look like chifuyu, for all we know he could be adoptive
Old 2015-10-04, 07:47   Link #5780
blitz1/2

Quote:
Chifuyu is the strongest, why couldn't she just MAKE the law? And with Madoka....she's a known terrorist, threaten the government to make it legal. Hell, it would get lots of support from onii-chans all over the world. xD

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen