AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-25, 15:03   Link #21
NibelungTaisa
freshly noob

my speculation:
it is discovered that aizen is not the mastermind of this whole thing. anyone else think that even though there is a hell, it is a very very minor thing as far as the manga has gone? maybe hell will be the next arc and the main bad guy will be someone named like yomi or something...maybe...or
a time skip whereas the anime will enter a 1.5 years filler before they enter another arc...
Old 2010-01-01, 23:18   Link #22
Gin
*Artist

I thought I would bump this thread to talk about the 2 bodies in Szayel's lab. Kubo said they would be important later in the story and I have some theories on who they might be.

The left one is obviously Yoruichi, and that initially led me to believe that the right one was Urahara. That just doesn't sit right with me however, because Urahara supposedly re-enforced his Garganta and swapped out all of Karakura after Ichigo and his friends left for HM. (IIRC Yoruichi wasn't shown after her fight with Yammy)

So I fired up my thought machine and came up with a very crack theory about the identity of the second body. I think its actually Ginrei-dono of the Kuchiki family. That would explain why Ginrei has had such a big role in this filler arc (Kubo wants to make sure we remember him)

Why would Aizen want Yoruichi and Ginrei? Because they are members of 2 of the great noble families. The second part of my theory is that Aizen needs the blood/reiatsu/souls of a member of each of Great Families, Starrk was successful in spilling some of Shunsui's blood, and it wouldn't surprise me if Aizen already had blood from the other unnamed Great Family (or maybe Yamamoto or Unohana is a member of that family)

The third part of my theory involves Ichigo, it has long been speculated that Isshin and Ichigo are members of the Shiba clan. (a former Great Noble Family)
Ichigo will show up in FKT, and Aizen will say, "Just as planned." (Mandatory)
And proceed to cut Ichigo, spilling his noble blood and creating the King's Key.

Sorry if this theory doesn't make much sense, I do a lot of drugs.
Old 2010-01-01, 23:48   Link #23
sayde

Bumping this thread was a good call given the most current interview and events. Anyways, as much as I like those predictions, I'm gonna go with a prediction that offers the most anti-climatic-ness while offering the least amount of plot-twist. The two bodies are characters we've never seen before -- Vasto Lorde converted arrancar. The ones you came up with are way too creative for KT.

(j/k...sort of)

Last edited by sayde; 2010-01-02 at 00:07.
Old 2010-01-02, 00:01   Link #24
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I thought I would bump this thread to talk about the 2 bodies in Szayel's lab. Kubo said they would be important later in the story and I have some theories on who they might be.

The left one is obviously Yoruichi, and that initially led me to believe that the right one was Urahara. That just doesn't sit right with me however, because Urahara supposedly re-enforced his Garganta and swapped out all of Karakura after Ichigo and his friends left for HM. (IIRC Yoruichi wasn't shown after her fight with Yammy)

So I fired up my thought machine and came up with a very crack theory about the identity of the second body. I think its actually Ginrei-dono of the Kuchiki family. That would explain why Ginrei has had such a big role in this filler arc (Kubo wants to make sure we remember him)

Why would Aizen want Yoruichi and Ginrei? Because they are members of 2 of the great noble families. The second part of my theory is that Aizen needs the blood/reiatsu/souls of a member of each of Great Families, Starrk was successful in spilling some of Shunsui's blood, and it wouldn't surprise me if Aizen already had blood from the other unnamed Great Family (or maybe Yamamoto or Unohana is a member of that family)

The third part of my theory involves Ichigo, it has long been speculated that Isshin and Ichigo are members of the Shiba clan. (a former Great Noble Family)
And proceed to cut Ichigo, spilling his noble blood and creating the King's Key.

Whoever is on the right wears very baggy clothing and is short. Neither matches up with Ginrei. To the left is an obviously feminine person but it seems like the legs aren't clothed. At first I thought they were the two old espada that Ichigo and Uryuu defeated but the right one doesn't match with either.

Last edited by Calca; 2010-01-02 at 00:54.
Old 2010-01-02, 00:08   Link #25
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Bumping this thread was a good call
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Whoever is on the right wears very baggy clothing and is short. Neither matches up with Ginsei. To the left is an obviously feminine person but it seems like the legs aren't clothed.
Then substitute Ginrei for Ganju and Ichigo and Isshin will be members of the Royal Family or the last mystery family, but the body on the left is definitely Yoruichi, the body has her leg warmers on.
Old 2010-01-02, 00:35   Link #26
kamyu

why does it have to be yoruichi? those could just as easily be anyone else's boots. not necessarily female either.
yoruichi was last seen bringing orihime to see urahara (orihime was kidnapped like a day or two later and everything in HM has only been like a day).

however, i do agree that the bodies must be characters we already know. ishida's ane renji's reactions were that of shocked recognition rather than general wtf.
Old 2010-01-13, 12:44   Link #27
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
why does it have to be yoruichi? those could just as easily be anyone else's boots. not necessarily female either.
yoruichi was last seen bringing orihime to see urahara (orihime was kidnapped like a day or two later and everything in HM has only been like a day).

however, i do agree that the bodies must be characters we already know. ishida's ane renji's reactions were that of shocked recognition rather than general wtf.
What if the right one is Urahara? Or maybe even Isshin himself?
Old 2010-01-18, 01:04   Link #28
ergonykto

Quote:
...The third part of my theory involves Ichigo, it has long been speculated that Isshin and Ichigo are members of the Shiba clan. (a former Great Noble Family)

I got a crazy one. What if the Kurosakis are the royal family? It would be kind of fun and a royal headache for the 13 squads, given Isshin's and Ichigo's natures. It would be even more fun if Chad and Inoue, together with Ichigo's late mother, were of the Hollows.
Old 2010-01-18, 01:13   Link #29
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergonykto View Post
I got a crazy one. What if the Kurosakis are the royal family? It would be kind of fun and a royal headache for the 13 squads, given Isshin's and Ichigo's natures. It would be even more fun if Chad and Inoue, together with Ichigo's late mother, were of the Hollows.
It's a good one. But what about this one. Ichigo the long last prince and the son of the king.
Old 2010-01-18, 01:15   Link #30
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Spoiler for Random manga speculation:
Old 2010-01-18, 13:41   Link #31
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Spoiler for Random manga speculation:
Thats too good for Bleach standards...

It will go like this.

- some more fighting.
- Aizen uses plothax to get a key out of the espadas spirit force
- Aizen proceeds to Kings realm and kidnaps... err lets say Ishida (will take 10 chapters)
- Ichigos dad also has a key since he was the weakest of the royal guards
- training (30 chapters)
- Team Jobber and Ichigo goes to Kings realm where Aizen is already the new king. (Copypasta of SS arc)
Old 2010-01-19, 06:06   Link #32
Langus
Optimus Prime

I seriously doubt the body hanging in the room was Yoruichi. She has been a central character in the manga since the first season. She's not in the main group of friends but she's damn close, same with Urahara. Apart from the fact that Kubo hesitates to kill off antagonists, he REALLY hesitates to kill off protagonists in the manga (as in Yoruichi would be the first.) Plus, considering how important her role was during the SS arc, it makes absolutely no sense that she would go out with zero fan fare.

It's a nice theory, but I'm sorry to point out that I think it's chock full of holes.
Old 2010-01-20, 04:42   Link #33
Gin
*Artist

I think Hallibel's death will have some effect on the upcoming Aizen vs everyone fight. Her aspect of death was sacrifice, and since Kubo mentioned that just a few chapters before she died, I'm fairly certain that Aizen telling her she was a failure was just a set up for another 'just as planned' moment for Aizen.
Old 2010-01-21, 03:49   Link #34
ergonykto

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
It's a good one. But what about this one. Ichigo the long last prince and the son of the king.
Or grandson through a morganatic marriage, maybe with a Shiba, why not? Isshin came to Karakura twenty years ago having lost his powers. He is raising his kids as humans, hasn't told them anything about Soul Society. Looks to me like he isn't planning to return there. He is a Captain level former shinigami. Yet non of the existing Captains, including Yamamoto, have given any indication that they recognize the name Kurosaki from a hundred years ago and the 13 Squads are completely separated from the royal family. Fake name? Ichigo's resemblance to the Shibas, however, is noticed. Sounds like an exile to me.
Old 2010-01-22, 12:10   Link #35
Rheehemoth

Quote:
I think Hallibel's death will have some effect on the upcoming Aizen vs everyone fight. Her aspect of death was sacrifice, and since Kubo mentioned that just a few chapters before she died, I'm fairly certain that Aizen telling her she was a failure was just a set up for another 'just as planned' moment for Aizen.
I wouldn't mind if something like that happened. I rather liked Harribel's character.
Old 2010-05-01, 20:29   Link #36
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

My wish for a crazy Bleach plot twist:

woot, I finally found this topic!

My wish for a crazy Bleach plot twist:

Shunshui and Ukitake both have "permanent" power limiters placed on them by Yama a long time ago.

With these limiters removed, they are able to use their "true release" (they've been using a fake scaled down-shikai like that lieutenant from Kenpachi's divison).

Since they have two swords, both Shunshui and Ukitake have two abilities - one destructive, one misc.

Shunshui misc ability is making kid's games a reality, destructive ability = wind/storms as mentioned in his release command?

Ukitake misc ability is reflecting attacks, destructive ability = tsunamis/lightning bolts as mentioned in his release command?

Ukitake is also the mastermind behind Aizen. He converted Aizen to his "greater cause" while Aizen was still a jr lieutenant.

I'd like to see the plot play out like this:
Ichigo/old man starts losing. Yama/Shunshui goes all out and beats Aizen. However, Ukitake pulls out his trump card (invading the SS or maybe he knows where the king's key is, and he is using Aizen as a diversion?)

Maybe Wonderweiss' was also created for curing Ukitake's lung disease, and maybe his lung disease is the symptom of his power-limiter. Wonderweiss thus was created to lift the limiter on Ukitake.

Anyways, Yama/Shunshui beats Aizen. Ukitake shows up and reluctantly kills Yama, thus making Shunshui the captain of the SS. Ukitake is thus revealed to be the true mastermind and primary antagonist of Bleach.

The final fight will be Ukitake vs Shunshui for the fate of all of the SS.
Old 2010-05-01, 22:29   Link #37
Randumo24
Banned

^^You must have copy & pasted, because this is a lot to repeat to the T.
Old 2010-05-02, 01:20   Link #38
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
^^You must have copy & pasted, because this is a lot to repeat to the T.
yaw, it was made known to me that I posted in the wrong section...
Old 2010-05-02, 02:14   Link #39
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
yaw, it was made known to me that I posted in the wrong section...
I saw that, & this is definitely a better place for your hopes & dreams lol.
Old 2010-05-02, 02:34   Link #40
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
I saw that, & this is definitely a better place for your hopes & dreams lol.
lol, yep. But I know deep down that a good story with plot twist is probably too much to ask from TK... =/
Closed Thread