AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-07-18, 15:08   Link #3761
Alchemist007
*Author

So screwy, Ichigo becoming too strong for mere mortals to handle his presence.
Old 2013-07-18, 16:57   Link #3762
SeanQ

sad they chose kyoraku to be the new captain ... has unohana have a fight to the death ... goes to human world to relay useless information ... and now bach attacks ... soul society is left without their new leader and healer ... lawl

can only hope mayuri was able to come up with something useful for this predicament
Old 2013-07-18, 17:13   Link #3763
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
The relevant people would be Ichigo, Toshiro, Byakuya (who already got his c*cktease (not) death), Renji, Ichigo's friends who are immortal by way of being Ichigo's friends, Rukia, and Kenpachi.

Kubo will not kill these characters because the shock value and impact it would have has passed. With the final battle approaching look for people like Komamura to be on the chopping block.
Yep.

Komamura, Kensei.....they're either getting some big time powerups or they're screwed.

I don't see Kyoraku getting killed off though. I can't see Kubo getting rid of yet ANOTHER CC.

Uno's dead and it looks like Orihime's going to be fighting with the Arrancars this round so Kubo can't give anymore cocktease deaths like he did to Byakuya.

Either go all the way or don't this time.
Old 2013-07-18, 18:43   Link #3764
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Honestly, the most annoying thing about Kubo's style, exacerbated I'm sure by the translation barrier, is figuring out just what the hell is going on during largely visual events. Is Seireitei gone, just leaving Rukongai? If so, where is the 12th Division HQ, where they just exposited that Seireitei has disappeared, if not in Seireitei, like all the other division HQs? Does Bach just want to wipe out all the souls in SS, and so dumped Seireitei "elsewhere" so they wouldn't interfere while he cleanses rest of SS of the peons? If so, he kind of miscalculated, because we've seen that most of the named characters are not currently in Seireitei, including its new CC.

It's not the cliffhanger that bugs me before the five-week hiatus. It's having to wait five weeks for some context to figure out what the hell just happened...
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 16:01   Link #3765
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So Ichigo is so broken that he cannot have a seal restriction just like the captains?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 05:37   Link #3766
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
So screwy, Ichigo becoming too strong for mere mortals to handle his presence.
I'll call it Triple A (Accidental Aizen Ahoy!)
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 13:52   Link #3767
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
So Ichigo is so broken that he cannot have a seal restriction just like the captains?
No. Kubo just has no damn idea where to go from here so he's wasting time.
Old 2013-07-20, 22:57   Link #3768
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
I'll call it Triple A (Accidental Aizen Ahoy!)
The only thing Aizen had besides haxor sword powers was the Hougyoku. In reality, he was at most 2nd strongest, as Yamamoto was no doubt the actual strongest in terms of raw energy. Of course Yamaji went out like shit by having his powers stolen, so just being the strongest doesn't mean anything, unless you're the protagonist.
Old 2013-07-20, 23:26   Link #3769
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

well yes, he does have the Hokediggity, but I put it that way because Aizen's aura ended up killing a random person who didn't have spiritual awareness and got too close to him.
Old 2013-07-21, 10:25   Link #3770
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I wonder if Inoue and Sado are really going to do something this time. I think even Inoue's parody from Gintama did more things than her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Z4lEPSAVc
Old 2013-07-24, 11:02   Link #3771
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
5 week hiatus? god damn
Did Kubo set this up or something? after a 5 week hiatus, Bleach would return on the 9th of September.

quote from last chapter
Quote:
"The sealed king of the Quincy regained his heartbeat after 9000 years, regained his intellect after 90 years, regained his power after 9 years, and regained the world after 9 days"
next chaper would be released in 9/9

does he have an obsession with the number 9 or something?
would be even funnier if Jump retailers on Japan opens at 9am

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 12:01   Link #3772
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

from where I read my stuff

Quote:
So it looks like Bleach is having its last call. Confirmed in this weeks issue of jump. Rough translation is as follows:

After this weeks issue, Bleach will be on hiatus from Jump 35-40. Starting from jump 41 (09/09), the last arc "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story" will start.

Before the last battle, i will be going on a long hiatus so that I can approach the final battle fully charged and give it my absolute all. When the manga resumes, please prepare yourselves for the "1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story".
Old 2013-07-24, 16:16   Link #3773
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

"1000 years Blood Ward Arc - The Separation Story"
So I guess this isn't the climax but just more rising action.
Old 2013-07-24, 16:25   Link #3774
sayde

While we won't have a new chapter to look forward to for the next few weeks, it does look like we'll have interview commentary from Kubo to look forward to each week instead. (similar to what happened prior to the start of the fullbring arc). I believe a group (or at least one person) is already at work trying to translate this weeks interview.

Anyways, if its anything like last time, expect some pretty significant hints as to what we can look forward to from this upcoming arc and also clarification on events that have already occurred. This weeks is apparently being called "The Dagger". So for the time being, I guess that gives us a starting place to speculate on what this weeks interview will cover.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 17:59   Link #3775
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Anyways, if its anything like last time, expect some pretty significant hints as to what we can look forward to from this upcoming arc and also clarification on events that have already occurred. This weeks is apparently being called "The Dagger". So for the time being, I guess that gives us a starting place to speculate on what this weeks interview will cover.
Ichigo's off-hand weapon?

Be my guess
Old 2013-07-24, 19:07   Link #3776
Alchemist007
*Author

Ok, I guess that the smaller sword which I'll call "The Dagger" is actually stronger than the dinosaur hunter sized one.
Old 2013-07-24, 19:08   Link #3777
sayde

Some people are predicting "The Dagger" could be a possible reference to Ishida's betrayal.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 19:27   Link #3778
Alchemist007
*Author

Get your logic out of this Bleach thread!

I hope the interview provides some information that doesn't seem so obvious though.
Old 2013-07-25, 08:56   Link #3779
itachi-san314

yea we dont take kindly to logic round these parts. clearly ichigo's dagger is more powerful than his sword. everyone knows that the smaller the knife, the more powerful it is
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-25, 14:31   Link #3780
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea we dont take kindly to logic round these parts. clearly ichigo's dagger is more powerful than his sword. everyone knows that the smaller the knife, the more powerful it is
It's like the Conservation of Ninjitsu, just with blades.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter