AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2011-02-09, 20:03   Link #7781
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
Its like I've said before...like her or not, both her fans and her "haters" are very vocal so shitstorms always follows her name so might as well get used to it.
Given that you (used to be?) one of her most fervent followers, and I'm no where near either side of that scale, that's actually a rather amusing statement coming from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
And then Wataru mans-up that the girls in Hayate's harem migrate to Wataru's.

FUCK YEAH
Except Saki seems to have fallen into Hayate's harem, at least she seems to be growing fonder of him than she was in the beginning.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 21:20   Link #7782
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Given that you (used to be?) one of her most fervent followers, and I'm no where near either side of that scale, that's actually a rather amusing statement coming from you
make no mistake, she is still my fav character in this series and I have not stopped liking her any less than before...but I think I will sit this one out and remain a spectator.

I would comment on the new chapter but this manga has been a little boring recently (still funny but not much to talk about) when compared with other series im following like Negima or TWGOK.
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 10:04   Link #7783
GlassesLady
dat apple

New chapter's out.
Saki looks kinda good in that suit... Hmm.
And the ending was sweet. Wataru's a cool guy.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 12:28   Link #7784
AnimeFangirl

I already read and whined about that chapter days ago. I'm looking ahead to the next one, but I predict Hata will fool around with various other characters for a while before returning to the main story.
Old 2011-02-12, 13:26   Link #7785
ridgezipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Ignoring doesn't work...Dam my personality!!!
lol. no worries, like game said -- you and bastion keep this thread alive.
ridgezipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 01:47   Link #7786
Used Can

As expected, the new chapter was yet another side character chapter. However, this time it focused on Izumi, and hell, it was so fucking HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH... inducing. Not to mention that, once again it was made clear she's in love with Hayate.

Spoiler for Spoilers for 308:

Anyway, this chapter is definitely worth reading for just Izumi herself. But the faces she makes throughout the whole chapter are pure gold.
Old 2011-02-15, 02:16   Link #7787
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
As expected, the new chapter was yet another side character chapter. However, this time it focused on Izumi, and hell, it was so fucking HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH... inducing. Not to mention that, once again it was made clear she's in love with Hayate.

Spoiler for Spoilers for 308:

Anyway, this chapter is definitely worth reading for just Izumi herself. But the faces she makes throughout the whole chapter are pure gold.
So does that make Izumi one of the contenders for Hayate's heart finally? How come Shiranui plays a part in Izumi's section, when Hina-tan is living with him and Hayate and clearly likes him (the feline component), but gets nothing *disappointed*

Anyways, great timing for Izumi's chapter, she just got into the preliminaries for ISML. Can we hope for Ayumu to get next chapter to boost her placement?

... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Old 2011-02-15, 03:06   Link #7788
Used Can

Well, I doubt Miki and Riza will get one. So, my best guess is the next 2 chapters will probably be dedicated to Isumi and Ayumu, since I believe they are the only ones left. Hopefully, we'll return to Luca right afterwards. If possible, I want her to get as much focus as possible. She's the new girl. So, I think she needs some exposure.
Old 2011-02-15, 12:36   Link #7789
AnimeFangirl

She needs to die in a fire so the story can actually move on. "I'm an idol and I'm a doujinshi artist, look at me!" Big whoop.
Old 2011-02-15, 23:45   Link #7790
ridgezipline

im seeing more and more minor plots related to a major arc with tons of hina moments =))

major arc maybe: nagi-luca-(the guy) showdown with kaoru x yukiji x ashibashi side story or something new because the new athena arc is within 3 months and converting hayate timeline to realtime it is equivalent to 8 years of waiting
ridgezipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 01:21   Link #7791
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgezipline View Post
im seeing more and more minor plots related to a major arc with tons of hina moments =))

major arc maybe: nagi-luca-(the guy) showdown with kaoru x yukiji x ashibashi side story or something new because the new athena arc is within 3 months and converting hayate timeline to realtime it is equivalent to 8 years of waiting
I'm not sure what you're talking about for Hina moments, Hina has played little part in anything recently and I have a feeling like she isn't going to have significance in anything to do with the current plot. Athena/Alice seems to be getting more 'screen time' than the manga 'darkhorse'.

I see Luca being on the other side of the showdown from Nagi, with Yukiji and Kaoru (in support of Yukiji more) on Nagi's side, the only one who seems to be on Luca's side, if she's not on the major character's side is possibly Chiharu and the unnamed guy who challenged Nagi. Luca's side isn't even for sure yet, she may yet become Nagi's accomplice. Ashibashi doesn't look to be on either side yet except to have gathered Yukiji's interest in the field.

Old 2011-02-17, 03:44   Link #7792
Shadow5YA

There's a Madoka Magica reference.

Spoiler for reference in 308:

Also, the answer to the mystery, if anyone didn't get it.
Spoiler for 308: who did it?:
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 07:35   Link #7793
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
There's a Madoka Magica reference.

Spoiler for reference in 308:

Yeah, I really LOL at the Madoka reference at first, but then I got sad....that's really fast though, the episode has only aired for like 4 weeks, Hata must have been a fan of the show. It's thanks to the striking Madoka reference too that the mystery is easier to solve.

One thing though:
Spoiler for 308:

To be honest, the chapter is nothing more than an Izumi fanservice chapter, but it is Izumi, so...I always finds her to be cutest and the loveliest, but here she show she can be the hottest too if she tried. Btw, who is Chris Peppler?
Old 2011-02-17, 13:23   Link #7794
AnimeFangirl

Chris Peppler

You're welcome.
Old 2011-02-17, 13:39   Link #7795
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Yeah, I really LOL at the Madoka reference at first, but then I got sad....that's really fast though, the episode has only aired for like 4 weeks, Hata must have been a fan of the show. It's thanks to the striking Madoka reference too that the mystery is easier to solve.

One thing though:
Spoiler for 308:

To answer your question.

Spoiler for chapter 308:
Old 2011-02-17, 15:27   Link #7796
The Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
To answer your question.

Spoiler for chapter 308:
To answer your question:

Because everything we know about Shiranui's personality indicates that he's a massive troll.
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 17:38   Link #7797
Seitsuki
Onee!

Wow. Those faces Izumi made are just.. x_0

kill me now
Old 2011-02-17, 18:57   Link #7798
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Best god damn Izumi chapter ever.

EVER

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 01:34   Link #7799
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
i agree! lol at Mami skin PSP

Ta-kun probably refers to Hayata-kun well it obvious
Old 2011-02-18, 03:27   Link #7800
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Just to point something out.
Q: What manga does Hata enjoy running alongside? A: Detective Conan.
Q: How many times over that story's run has Conan run across threads that clearly implicate someone of the crime, only to reveal that those clues were, in fact, planted by the actual criminal to shift blame away from them? A: Can anyone even give a count?
Q: What's the likelihood that Hata is doing the exact same thing here to implicate someone?

Spoiler for Hints to the opposite:

Tags
comedy, shounen