AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Byukugan or sharingan?
Byukugan 407 35.51%
Sharingan 647 56.46%
Neither 92 8.03%
Voters: 1146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-10, 05:43   Link #41
Paiser

Believe you?? Why not i can believe you....

Your right too raikage... Kakashi doesnt master them but does it very well for "that" time being where he has to use sharingarin. But Sasuke he is using it different... he is adapting to it and converting the tecniques to his own likings... like the lion combo...

Oh yea... Sasuke probally could do the first Locus if he had the chance to see it... so far in the anime, sasuke never saw Lee use Locus... Close but he didnt see it... thats why he saw the opening of the locus but didnt see the full version so he just convert wut ever he saw and called the Lion Combo!

Oops did i mention??? If Sasuke did had the chance seen Lee useing the Gate of Lifes and the Gate's he probally couldnt of copied it since its all mombo jumbo not doing with techniques or jutsu... but he would probally got to copy Locus if he see's it and if he does see's and use it... it would be his doom! Showing and explainin how Lee will get hurt permenatly when he uses it.... and when use it too far as everyone saw! Lee is broken... so thats probally one of the reason Sasuke NEVER sawed the Gate's or Locus... he would try to steal it and practice it... leading himself to his own doom!
So conclude there is a reason for everything.. thats moral... and why Sasuke never seen the FULL version of Locus

Itichi is strong isnt he?
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 05:59   Link #42
GUTB_

Weeeellll, not quite. Sharingan doesn't make you stronger or faster, it just gives you a keen eye for detail and the ability to perfectly remember the techniques that you see. If, for example you are I had the Sharingan, we could look at Lotus once and then know how to exactly perform the move. But we still lack the physical ability to execute it, despite knowing how.
GUTB_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 06:08   Link #43
MajinBuu
Kitty no jutsu!

Send a message via Yahoo to MajinBuu
Byakugan,Sharingan,neither... my mother was from the Hyuga Clan and my father from the Uchiha Clan so I have one Sharingan eye and the other with the Byakugan.Beware!
MajinBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 11:50   Link #44
archzai

can someone explain wut mange sharingan is pls? i really wanna know n i always read about it... thx
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 11:55   Link #45
MajinBuu
Kitty no jutsu!

Send a message via Yahoo to MajinBuu
Well,if you read the manga you'll find out,I've forgot how to use spoilers so I can't answer you
MajinBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 12:29   Link #46
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The mange Sharingan is the true power of the bloodline of the Uchiha.
It's a special genjutsu that only an other true sharingan's master (so not Kakashi who isn't an Uchiha nor Sasuke who doesn't masterize the sharingan) can challenge.
It's a genjutsu which cause a breakdown into the mind of the opponent by 'projecting' him into a virtual world where Itachi is the absolute master, all of space, all of time, everything is under his control.
He can torture you during days in your mind but in a split second in the reality if you look into his eyes.

edit : well all this thread is about spoiler
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 12:37   Link #47
Leaf_Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinBuu
Byakugan,Sharingan,neither... my mother was from the Hyuga Clan and my father from the Uchiha Clan so I have one Sharingan eye and the other with the Byakugan.Beware!
I thought the exact same thing /or what if the combination of both bloodlines creates a new badass type of eye
Leaf_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 12:54   Link #48
bluedestiny

SPOILER!!!

The mighty Kakashi was mentally destroyed when Itachi used the Mange Sharingan on him...

Sharingan can kick the byakugans ass... so far...
bluedestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 13:27   Link #49
Tboz

Sharingan looks more interesting by far, you can copy moves with a turn of the eye. Add combination moves like "A Thousand Birds" or even Taijutsu, Sharingan looks to have more flexibility and potential.

Even Rock Lee is envious of Sasuke's bloodline.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 13:29   Link #50
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
rock lee is envious of every blood line, cuz he himself has to work so hard for what they get without trying
Old 2003-11-10, 14:24   Link #51
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yeah even if I think that the Sharingan is better by far in the long run, you can't take the Byakugan slightly, it's the bloodline with the best abilities ever for the close combat.
Old 2003-11-10, 14:42   Link #52
Stickels
Just passing by

the Byakugan fighting style is teh shitty, I could whoop neji's ass if he attacked me with it.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 16:29   Link #53
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
sasuke could of probably copied rock lee opening the gates because kakashi did, and when kakashi was climbing the mountain with 1 hand tied behind his back , he opened a gate i beleive.

but i do have a question, now u can tell how good the person is with the shirangan from the dots in the eyes, 3 is best, 2 is ok, 1 is not so good from what i can understand ( and have read). Now my question is are they born like that , and can't change it , or do they gain the dots from using the shirangan and mastering it? Kakashi and itachi's eyes have 3 dots, sasuke eyes have 2, for example
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 16:33   Link #54
Stickels
Just passing by

Kakashi probably allready knew how to open the gate
Old 2003-11-10, 16:49   Link #55
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu
but i do have a question, now u can tell how good the person is with the shirangan from the dots in the eyes, 3 is best, 2 is ok, 1 is not so good from what i can understand ( and have read). Now my question is are they born like that , and can't change it , or do they gain the dots from using the shirangan and mastering it? Kakashi and itachi's eyes have 3 dots, sasuke eyes have 2, for example
Yeah it's all about masterize the Sharingan, look at the first time Sasuke use the Sharingan, he had 2 dots in one eyes and only one in the other.
Old 2003-11-10, 17:15   Link #56
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
I still think if u think about it in real life byukugan is much more usefull.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 17:33   Link #57
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by smee
I still think if u think about it in real life byukugan is much more usefull.
And if anyone disagrees, we just pat them on the back and smash their livers, ne?
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 18:19   Link #58
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
yea, i thought that Sasuke only had 1 dot in one of his eyes when he faught Haku but i didn't wanna get ripped if i was wrong , hahah, i think it was his left eye. thanks hunter

but i dont think kakashi could open the gates or he woudn't have pulled out his sharingan when he found out lee could . He wanted to copy lee opening the gates , but maybe he did know how to open the 1st gate if that is what yur trying to say, but he deffinatly couldn't open up to 5 gates cuz he wanted to copy rock lee doing it
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 18:21   Link #59
Stickels
Just passing by

or maybe he pulled out his sharingan eye so he could keep up with how fast he knew lee was about to start moving
Old 2003-11-10, 18:59   Link #60
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Hehe... just made this. In the folder you can see my own rendering of Byakaringan. It's not very good, though...

http://community.webshots.com/user/brumby2007

*I just posted it at 5:15, so it may take a while to actually appear.
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote