AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 17:21   Link #3001
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
Its not mean its total victory!

Lmao mean to the Kalulu fans (thinking in their footsteps here). It would be victory for us, yes. ^^
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:22   Link #3002
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
Have we? What makes you so sure C.C. will survive the next ep? What about Kallen's gum line?
who is it to say lelouch or kallen might die next? and who says her gum line will matter to lelouch?
Old 2008-09-21, 17:24   Link #3003
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose-wisteria View Post
Lmao mean to the Kalulu fans (thinking in their footsteps here). It would be victory for us, yes. ^^
I've been lurking in the forums for the past months; I've seen kalulu fans bashing Cluclu fans, but times have changes. Prepare for DIVINE RETRIBUTION!!!!
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:24   Link #3004
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Meh, what about it? Too late now I think for her to affect anything, and it doesn't really say anything. Could be Gino still for all we know, but at this point I think we've got this locked anyway
Or it could be about Nunnally... But I agree, now it's either LxC or Lxnobody
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:28   Link #3005
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
I've been lurking in the forums for the past months; I've seen kalulu fans bashing Cluclu fans, but times have changes. Prepare for DIVINE RETRIBUTION!!!!
A lot of the Kalulu fans are loud (not mean/bashing but a few are...) about their shipping and I respect that. Just don't try to change my mind that's all. Or rip CluClu to shreds. And I'm glad time have changes for the better too.
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:40   Link #3006
hero147

What is Kallen's gumline anyway?
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 17:41   Link #3007
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
What is Kallen's gumline anyway?
"if you say you love me, i wont forgive you" something like that
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:32   Link #3008
mayumi

i am not sure that the whole want to put an end to the accumulation of experience that C.C said this episode means that she wants to die or anything. i think its C.C's way of saying she wants to live like a human now because she started to recognize her human side, also now she has a reason to live and a reason to fight, a promise between lelouch and C.C

the end of accmulation of experiece in her mind means, that she never thought that she was alive or living like a normal human, it was just experience. she didn't have any motivations or a reason but now she does and now she wants to live to see a happy day. i thought it was a great turn for her compared to the talk she had with lelouch in episode 15.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:42   Link #3009
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Meh, what about it? Too late now I think for her to affect anything, and it doesn't really say anything. Could be Gino still for all we know, but at this point I think we've got this locked anyway
If anything, the importance of these gum-lines would make one worry, more naturally than dismiss it, if the lines appear later. It simply means that that character's key line will be, very simply, key closer to the end. One would usually think that this holds more impact on the ending.

Spoiler for Off-topic slightly to clarify on Kallen's gum-line.:
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:46   Link #3010
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
If anything, the importance of these gum-lines would make one worry, more naturally than dismiss it, if the lines appear later. It simply means that that character's key line will be, very simply, key closer to the end. One would usually think that this holds more impact on the ending.

Spoiler for Off-topic slightly to clarify on Kallen's gum-line.:
Not quite so sure about that myself, but we'll see. In the end though, concerning the current position of everything it'll be rather interesting to see how it all plays out. As for your spoiler part, well, that just makes it very interesting indeed
Old 2008-09-21, 19:52   Link #3011
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Whoa... When did this happen? XD

「勝つとか負けるとか…そんな心がまだ私に残っていたとはな」
Kokoro = heart, mind, emotion.
Literally it's "Winning or losing... to think this kind of emotion(heart) is still left inside of me."

Speaking of this battle... I saw people describing this scene as "look at all those soldiers rushing to protecting their queen!"
I didn't see you post >o<

That happened already some times ago (I'm in debt of some CG doujins too XD)

Thanks a lot for the infos ^^. the queen XD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:52   Link #3012
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Not quite so sure about that myself, but we'll see. In the end though, concerning the current position of everything it'll be rather interesting to see how it all plays out. As for your spoiler part, well, that just makes it very interesting indeed
To be fair, and honest, I found C.C.'s key line to be rather disappointing. I had expected more emotion and life from line, but this may have been due to how much C.C. fans have been building it up. The same may hold true for Kallen's line, though I find it weird that, of all the key lines, hers seems so much more emotional even outside of any context.

But yes, we will have to see where this goes, I've already posted my opinion in the romance thread as to why shipping is veritably doomed from all ends (even though I still think that the entire war drama/separation/misunderstanding plot device is oddly favoring a Kallen ending of some sort).
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:55   Link #3013
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
To be fair, and honest, I found C.C.'s key line to be rather disappointing. I had expected more emotion and life from line, but this may have been due to how much C.C. fans have been building it up. The same may hold true for Kallen's line, though I find it weird that, of all the key lines, hers seems so much more emotional even outside of any context.
The important thing is that Lelouch promised to her to come back to make her smile ^^

I hope he will not fail this time. But the way he said it was brrrrrrrr so .... *can't find the words to describe it* XD

Yes I am a fangirl....
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:55   Link #3014
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

But yes, we will have to see where this goes, I've already posted my opinion in the romance thread as to why shipping is veritably doomed from all ends (even though I still think that the entire war drama/separation/misunderstanding plot device is oddly favoring a Kallen ending of some sort).
Of a different opinion myself, the drama's conclusion is one in which current plot directions are pointing toward one in which people like Gino, Anya, Kallen, everyone will now be left by the main catalyst of Zero Requiem (C.C, Lelouch, Suzaku etc.), just as Sayako, Cecile and Lloyd were, so that they may enjoy the fruits of his labors and the results of Zero Requiem. Lies are necessary for societies to function as Lelouch has said, so he will continue on with that lie to the end I feel, he doesn't have much reason not too at this point.
Old 2008-09-21, 22:23   Link #3015
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Now now we should just relax and be calm.. just because Kalulu bash CluClu fans. We don't have to do the same. =D

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 00:45   Link #3016
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
damn.. i only missed the thread for 2 days and i'm already lost

anyway, late but.. CCxLulu FTFW!!!

i don't care how, C.C. should be magically transported to Lelouch next episode
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 01:26   Link #3017
WhiteWings

Or Lelouch might come crashing to the ground... so C.C. can come to him rather than C.C. finding a ride up to the sky.
Old 2008-09-22, 04:46   Link #3018
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Supreme Victory!
Old 2008-09-22, 05:52   Link #3019
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
i don't care how, C.C. should be magically transported to Lelouch next episode
Well, V.V. pulled off somethig like that at the end of season 1 after all. ^^
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:21   Link #3020
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Its not mean its total victory!
Yeah. The end could yet be Lelouch overseeing the reconstruction of Pendragon and/or Tokyo, next to a sign reading:
"Recruiting:
- architects
- urban planners
- construction workers
- queens
All applicants welcome."
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote