AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 16:51   Link #201
ImperialFlameGod8190

i mean guys think about it most harem leads are pussy's a lead thats not is rare and mostly really fun and the pranks are good im tryna figure out if the les will fall for the guy and the tsundere rep will eventually get over her irritation
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 17:07   Link #202
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

jack rakkan incarnate.............makes me wanna re read negima all over again ahhahaha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 17:50   Link #203
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchem1st View Post
anyone currious about the answer of the question at the preview ?
because iam curious now
You mean the "We're underage, so how can we become adults?" question? It's innuendo. "To become an adult" the title of the next episode is a term that can mean 'to have sex for the first time.' Given the images in the background at that point seem to show him molesting the loli class rep, we are intended to jump to a certain conclusion about what's going to be happening next time. However, given that she skipped grades to get there, she apparently is as young as she looks, so I doubt things will actually go that route.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 18:59   Link #204
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
You mean the "We're underage, so how can we become adults?" question? It's innuendo. "To become an adult" the title of the next episode is a term that can mean 'to have sex for the first time.' Given the images in the background at that point seem to show him molesting the loli class rep, we are intended to jump to a certain conclusion about what's going to be happening next time. However, given that she skipped grades to get there, she apparently is as young as she looks, so I doubt things will actually go that route.
sad thing is he just might do it i mean this guy has already gone further then most harem protagonists never did this guy could do almost anything
Old 2012-07-14, 19:16   Link #205
Dark Wing

HERO, what class do you want to be?

PANTY THIEF!
Old 2012-07-14, 19:46   Link #206
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
sad thing is he just might do it i mean this guy has already gone further then most harem protagonists never did this guy could do almost anything
Nah, imo this anime do seems to be more mature/open but there won't be any loli deflowering.
Most of the times there is a lot of tease at previews, where things seems to have *deeper* meaning. I would be really surprised if this type of anime had valuable previews with serious info, without some cockteasing.
Still this one for me is a follow series. Just like some people don't like it, I don't like some others titles this season.
For example, for me QB is dumb as a pile of bricks, with girls shooting lazers from vaginas and such, this one is great with main character humiliating others and showing power. There is no fanservice for fanservice purpose. Yeah there is a lot of ecchi and semi H, but it actually binds into the plot quite well. Shooting vaginas from other titles on the other hand aren't so smart ...
Old 2012-07-14, 19:48   Link #207
ImperialFlameGod8190

true enough Xaturas there wont be deflowering but somethings gonna happen and as we already know this guy is comical it'll be great to see what happens next this and dakara are the most interesting harems this season IMO
Old 2012-07-14, 19:52   Link #208
Xaturas

Most likely a kiss and maybe some groping. Still I like it and really follow it for story (concept is quite intriguing for me, I really thought it was a sequel or something) and MC. So we know he had a little sister who presumably died, now how high are the chances that she will pop up in the future, I would say its more than likely.
Devil princess trying to kill him was also a nice touch. I only wondered a little about the yuri girl, dunno what for that was but heck whatever.
Old 2012-07-14, 20:12   Link #209
ReddyRedWolf

You do have to wonder if Akatsuki ever had a party. He seems more like a passing through hero.

If he was just passing through, beating the local dark overlord, what is he looking for?

Definitely not coming home, he doesn't have ties. But coming home to his house just like that means he has done this before.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:07   Link #210
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer

Green student council member is my favorite so far, her shape and size are perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Ok, after watching it again with subs this time Akatsuki doesn't come off so bad. Even if hes not really a nice guy, its interesting because ive never seen another protagonist with that kind of personality.

This one, SAO, and Campione! are the only ones that seem interesting this season, and so far Campione! seems to be falling short of expectations.
He has very similiar personality traits to Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma, or maybe Rance.
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:14   Link #211
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Akatsuki have some useless moves making girls pee and stealing panties
Old 2012-07-14, 21:24   Link #212
Jmko
Normal Member
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
He can control people's internal organ, thus it's a pretty hax move. Reminds me of Hokuto no Ken, every Hokuto attack has a chance to cause the explosion of internal organs in the body part hit. So far, he only uses it for perverted things.
Jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:28   Link #213
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
The former is actually just part of a more significant skill. It's not like he learned a skill just to make girls have to pee, but rather he learned certain combat skills and later realized that they could be used to have effects like that. As for the latter... I don't think you can call it useless, given that he has successfully defeated three different attacks with his underwear-stealing powers.

Quote:
Green student council member is my favorite so far, her shape and size are perfect.
I have different favorites for different things. In terms of personality I rather like the loli. Her calm, cool behavior is definitely a win. In terms of voice, well the lesbian girl is voiced by Kana Ueda, who is one of my favorites, so no one else really had a chance. In terms of looks... hmm... well, I guess the student council girl probably takes the lead for the moment, yeah. Myuu is a little too busty for my tastes, I'm not fond of the lesbian's hairstyle, and the loli is too young (although if they gave her a few more years to grow I bet she'd take the lead). Oh, and the queen from the first episode also isn't bad.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:29   Link #214
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I think this will permanently be added on my watch list now.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:40   Link #215
Domonkazu

MC is Rance incarnation o.o"
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:40   Link #216
Xaturas

He can make you piss, or he can make your heart go *pop*, and you die.
Frankly I hope BT will pick up this project, would love to read the novel for the story. Ecchi is just a dessert.
Old 2012-07-14, 23:52   Link #217
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
God, this anime has passed my expectations. This guy is the master of harem fan service!!! The underwears, the school gym!!! Love it!!! A few scenes left and this will be a borderline!!! Weee!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 03:56   Link #218
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Any guy that can steal a girl's undies without breaking a sweat, can make three girls pee simultaneously and bond them together through that is a-okay in my book. It seems he wanted to give Myuu some friends, and like that, she got them. And I'm sure they'll eventually reconsider their thoughts on him as well.

The preview suggest he's gonna manhandle the class rep, but I've been fooled before, so I'll just wait for the next ep and see what the actual deal is.
Old 2012-07-15, 04:10   Link #219
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Any guy that can steal a girl's undies without breaking a sweat, can make three girls pee simultaneously and bond them together through that is a-okay in my book. It seems he wanted to give Myuu some friends, and like that, she got them. And I'm sure they'll eventually reconsider their thoughts on him as well.

The preview suggest he's gonna manhandle the class rep, but I've been fooled before, so I'll just wait for the next ep and see what the actual deal is.

Interesting that he could owned a yuri girl. That's the owesome part..

Hey, did Kuroneko just made a cameo.. lolzz
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 04:28   Link #220
ImperialFlameGod8190

i agree he's like Kazuma he messes around for fun and doesnt give a shit and he basically says yea im epic deal with it

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen