AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-04-19, 17:31   Link #11101
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
If I recall Achnologia was actually human, right? Maybe Nastu will have to sacrifice his humanity to beat these dragons...
God I would actually love this to happen.
It's just like with the Nirvana arc when Natsu was captured and Brain dude wanted to turn him, I was hoping, even if just for a little bit he did became evil and had to fight against the rest.
Yes chances of that happening to a main character like Natsu are very slim but it would be great to see imo as it's something fairly rare to happen.

Anyway for now I don't expect Natsu to curbstomp all the dragons but at very least show why he's called a dragon slayer(should also apply to the other DS)

The celestial spirits part was full of cheese but as I've said before can't help but like it and have yourself a good chuckle
Old 2013-04-19, 23:29   Link #11102
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
If I recall Achnologia was actually human, right? Maybe Nastu will have to sacrifice his humanity to beat these dragons...
Maybe Natsu is Achnologia. That would be an interesting twist. Natsu accidentally gets sent into the past when the dragons get sent back and because of fighting he had to do as result it mutated him into achnologia. Like this we can learn a lot of about the FT past. Perhaps the founding of FT. What exactly Zeref is. and other stuff like that before it goes back to the present with them having to save Natsu.
Old 2013-04-20, 03:17   Link #11103
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
True...

Strange how future Lucy didn't know about this. She said she would never close the gate but she knew about the dragons, which means that she didn't know that the dragons actually came through the gate and so she probably wasn't there when it happened in her timeline.

Then future Rogue couldn't be from the same timeline as future Lucy, but from a future where Lucy actually did close the door. But why would he want to let the dragons loose?

Yeah, need explanation on that otherwise the writer would lose audience with this blunder..
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 06:44   Link #11104
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

^In future Lucy's timeline she and Natsu and the rest were caught by the army as they tried to escape. They were caught because they passed too near the Eclipse gate and their magic was sucked from them hence they were defenseless. It was when they were imprisoned that the dragons attacked, hence why future Lucy did not know that they came from the Gate.

And no, future Rogue was not from the same timeline as future Lucy. Yes, he probably came from another timeline where Lucy DID close the gate, perhaps the same as this current timeline we're following, or else another where he didn't realize future Lucy has helped the rescue team escape and so he was caught unawares when Lucy closed the gate... whoa that already makes four timelines then... Uhhh why is time travel so dam confusing >_<
Old 2013-04-20, 08:15   Link #11105
G147

Damn, feels like a Dragon Ball thing again with all these stupid timelines and it is starting to make me confused. And the funny thing is the author didn't even give a sign that there are many timelines, hell maybe if the Dragons are defeated, Future Lucy might even be revived due to change in the flow of time (e.g., if the Dragons didn't win, then Lucy didn't go back to the past and didn't get killed by Future Rogue as a result).
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 14:01   Link #11106
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's Mashima - there will always be timelines/timeskips n such. One just need to look at Rave to understand that.
Old 2013-04-20, 22:43   Link #11107
G147

But then what's the point of having the Eclipse, also wouldn't it go against what Arcadios is saying of the Eclipse ability to change the world, since if they do use the Eclipse to kill Zeref and Acnologia 400 years in the past, it wouldn't change a thing in the present world since it'll just create a new timeline where Zeref and Acnologia were killed in the past.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 06:43   Link #11108
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Eclipse IS going to change the world, just now the way they expected it ...

There's nothing suggesting that Dark Rogue is from another timeline as Future Lucy. It's still plausible that they are both from the same time/era.
How does he know that she's going to close the gate? She didn't HAVE to have been the one to close the gate back then, but if he knew that she was jumping back in time with that intention, then of course he can lie and say that she 'closed' the gate.
Also, how does he know that she can close the gate? It's more than likely that she's the one that opened it on their end in the first place and it stands to reason that if one can open it, one can also close it.
Old 2013-04-26, 07:41   Link #11109
immblueversion

No chapter this week? Or is it too soon? (Or late.)

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 07:50   Link #11110
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
There should be a chapter this week it's just taking it's sweet time to get released.

But there won't be a chapter next week.
Old 2013-04-26, 07:53   Link #11111
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
We may or may not get a chapter. To be more precise, chapter 328 came with issue #21-22, which is officially out in Japan as of 4/24/13. Chapter 329 comes with issue #23, which will be officially out in Japan on 5/8/13. Unless the chapter leaks extremely early, it's no chapter this week, chapter next week. If we do get a chapter this week, it'll mean no chapter next week.

It's still possible for it to show up this week though, as they tend to send the next issue off to the printer before going on vacation.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 05:49   Link #11112
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

Why will there be a week without a release? Summer break? o.o
Pinwheel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 10:45   Link #11113
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinwheel10 View Post
Why will there be a week without a release? Summer break? o.o
because it's Golden Week in Japan

and if the mangaka needs a break to rest or do research, there'll be a week without release
mangakas are human too
they'll need a break every now and they or else they'll collapse due to fatigue lol

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 17:05   Link #11114
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Are there 7 dragon slayers to fight the 7 dragons? If i'm counting right there are 6 counting Laxus right? Well i guess taking out future Rogue first would be best since he's controlling them. Wonder how you learn the manipulation magic.
Old 2013-04-30, 02:08   Link #11115
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, looks like spoilerins for chapter 329 are out...kikoeru-zo...the squeals of many fangirls coming...Kikoeru-zo...the heartbeats of many ErikxThis girl shippers...Kikoeru-zo...
Old 2013-04-30, 04:35   Link #11116
II Maestro

Spoiler for 329:
Old 2013-04-30, 04:36   Link #11117
ImperialFlameGod8190

Spoiler for 329:
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 05:39   Link #11118
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 329, first page:

Oh for the love of all that is holy... please Mira don't give Laxus a mohawk. Please. I don't know if I could take it.

I think the Raijinshuu would agree with me.
Old 2013-04-30, 06:29   Link #11119
Aesthetic Shampoo

I thought Cobra wasn't a real Dragon Slayer in the sense of a Dragon didn't teach him.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 06:51   Link #11120
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
I thought Cobra wasn't a real Dragon Slayer in the sense of a Dragon didn't teach him.
True, but they (Laxus and Cobra) still use dragon slayer magic more or less.

Interesting thing is .... The gate in future didn't actually open. So the Future Lucy world was destroyed by Acnologia and co. Also i don't understand Future rogue plan - he plans to kill Acnologia with only 7 dragons ? Also if what Rogue is saying it's true - ALL dragons are dead except Acnologia, as i thought. Of course if there wasn't translation mistake.
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen