AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-27, 13:43   Link #41
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

yeah i agree with hunter. the cover definitely proves that the leader is not yondaime. also, i don't think that the 3-tailed jinchuriki was defeated just with one attack. i mean, that'd be pretty damn lame if a monster that size was beaten by a c-3 fish explosive the size of a person's palm. oh and i am certain that tobi is the one yelling "uwahhh!". he really does lighten the mood, despite being "evil". it would be interesting if he was obito though, regardless of the low possibility.
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 13:59   Link #42
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

It is interesting to see that Deidara can handle 3 tails easily if he feels like it (rather than trying to test Tobi's limits). From the way things are looking, I think it is doubtful 4 tail Naruto can defeat even the weakened Orochimaru since no doubt we will be seeing Akatsuki vs 5 tail demons and up.

Akatsuki on the whole are looking more and more impressive as late.
Old 2006-07-27, 14:19   Link #43
tatami
back in black

good cHAPTER at last i think some people will stop talkin' around yondaime is the akatsuki leader...nice move kishi!!!
ps.:now they will tell that the color is a side effect of jutsu or tobi is yondaime...LOL

i think yamato was surpassing kyubi chakra to stop leaking and mixing to naruto's ,that way naruto could use his own chakra.

will naruto get a special weapon like asuma s knifes???may be a sword?

if asuma is wind,and it gives huge sharpness to his blades,shouldnt it cut throug samehada???

what country is tobi from?anu info?

wtf is tenzou?

also akatsuki knows where konoha is so how come they didnt came before the survivor? the money collecting stuff?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 14:23   Link #44
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Fixed the summary: Tobi is yelling instead of the jinchuuriku... lol... that Tobi is rather funny ^^
And added a little illustration to the summary. I hope you like it.

So... ninjuu shoutai... Root ANBU or not ?
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 15:07   Link #45
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
if asuma is wind,and it gives huge sharpness to his blades,shouldnt it cut throug samehada???
No. Samehada absorbs chakra, remember.
Old 2006-07-27, 15:13   Link #46
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Isnt Samehade the closest thing to a soul slayer?!

Also is the chakra it can eat/absorb limited?? i doubt it can eat a huge or massive amount of chakra...again and again within seconds
Old 2006-07-27, 15:14   Link #47
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
what i am really intrested in is the cover page where all of akatsuki gathered ... there are nine of them .. i am intrested in the two people at the end ... the girl with flower on her head (she seemed like a woman for me) and the farest one .. he looks like the 4th (at least his back) !!?
The 4th has blonde hair his hair is orange/brown.
Spoiler:
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 15:24   Link #48
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love waffles!
The 4th has blonde hair his hair is orange/brown.
[sarcasm]That’s Yondaime evil twin brother, they said than when Yondaime and Akatsuki Leader (yes people that How he was named –Yondaime real name is Yellow Leader) where born, Akatsuki leader cut the umbilical cord by biting on it, this was a statement of the evilness to come. [/sarcasm]
Old 2006-07-27, 15:33   Link #49
Blaine

Since tobi and deidara are hunting the 3 tail guess that means kisame is without a deamon (as far as i can see, since the speculation was he had the 3 tail already). I wonder if he has one of the other 2 unknown deamons akatsuki has is the souce of his large chakara suply
Old 2006-07-27, 15:36   Link #50
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

@ Hunter-sensei: Thanks for clearing that up. Not sure why I remembered it that way then. I usually only read the manga once now-a-days, unlike in the past when I used to read each chapter like 10 times. So maybe I'm just not remembering clearly. I'll have to go back and reread that scene with Yamato and Naruto after the Oro/ 4-tails-Naruto fight. That's where I thought it was said.

In regards to the Yellow-Flash being the Akatsuki leader, I agree this definately proves it ain't him. No way Kishi throws away that character design if he was gonna keep him alive, so that fact that he has short and red hair proves it ain't the Fourth, IMO. I never really bought into that theory anyway.

edit:

Quote:
I think the 20 squad will be the return of most known secondary characters along with many poor redskirts.
Ya this is probably correct if you look at it logically from a storytellers point of view.

Kishimoto has probably been pulling his hair out for a while now thinking of a way to get all the characters back together without having to fall back on the old shonen manga standard of writing in a "fill in name for tournement held for arbitrary reason here". He wants to be able to show how all the "rookie 9" again I'm sure, so this is probably his answer to how he goes about it.

Last edited by TooPurePureBoy; 2006-07-27 at 15:48.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 15:38   Link #51
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
i think yamato was surpassing kyubi chakra to stop leaking and mixing to naruto's ,that way naruto could use his own chakra.
-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Fixed the summary: Tobi is yelling instead of the jinchuuriku... lol... that Tobi is rather funny ^^
And added a little illustration to the summary. I hope you like it.

So... ninjuu shoutai... Root ANBU or not ?
The Root was officially disbanded so some of the members may be secretely from the Root but that's all.
I think the 20 squad will be the return of most known secondary characters along with many poor redskirts.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 15:43   Link #52
kfisk

bluehaired girl with the flower may be the strong girl character kishi talked about. it has to be a girl seriously... wouldnt hurt if she had hakus bloodline tbh

Last edited by kfisk; 2006-07-27 at 16:47.
kfisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 16:01   Link #53
Rurik
Golden

Ohh Hunter, I missed you post, and you might be right about it – but you know how people are..They will begin talking about how sealing Kyuby can change your hair color and eyes, or how one of Akatsuki not written rules is that the Leader must dye his hair with an Orange color (just like each character polish their nails.), so he could be noticeable form the other.

“Only me, The AL is allow to have orange/red hair in Akatsuki, Mr Ronald Mcdonald”
Old 2006-07-27, 16:08   Link #54
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-Tails-Nin
@ Hunter-sensei: Thanks for clearing that up. Not sure why I remembered it that way then. I usually only read the manga once now-a-days, unlike in the past when I used to read each chapter like 10 times. So maybe I'm just not remembering clearly. I'll have to go back and reread that scene with Yamato and Naruto after the Oro/ 4-tails-Naruto fight. That's where I thought it was said.
Nah the scene where Kakashi explains that Naruto will be using the Kyubi's chakra is during chapter 314.
Naruto by himself has about twice as much chakra as Kakashi but with Yamato not suppressing and controlling the Kyubi it can be 100 fold more which allows Naruto to do this training which would be impossible otherwise.

In the other hand the chapter you talk about does explain that Naruto's chakra is strong because it holds at bay the Kyubi's chakra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Rurik
“Only me, The AL is allow to have orange/red hair in Akatsuki, Mr Ronald Mcdonald”
Sasori had red hair as well ^^

Btw Syaoran I just take a quick look at your summary and just for the sake of being nitpicky : the fish bomb seems rather quite large given its relative size compared to the 3-tails's head.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 16:19   Link #55
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

If Yondaime were to create such an organization out of pure evil concerns, I don't think he would preserve his looks. At least Orochimaru wouldn't have joined an organization under Yondaime after what had happened. Even if he is Yondaime, although I don't believe so, he had to alter his looks. I think that is a must for him.

We had learned wind is a rare element, I wonder if it is something that passes from the parents. Maybe later on we will learn a great previous Hokage having a similar elemental characteristics (that is where Yondaime enters the picture of course - and I think Yondaime being Naruto's father has a higher possibility than him being the Akatsuki leader at the moment).

From the elemental characteristics, if Sasuke and Naruto were to meet later on, Naruto will have the upperhand in the short- and mid-range. So, either Sasuke needs to achieve a great long-range attack, or to increase the impact of its electrical attack to balance it (I think the only elemental wind cannot directly win against is the lightning type, for other elementals, logically, wind can either alter the course or eliminate the attack). Also, we can take what has been mentioned for now as Kishi's decision for the winner in a future fight.

And for the training, Naruto should also use that opportunity to train in genjutsu and ninjutsu areas with Kakashi, who seems to have nothing else to do right now.

It is also good to know the training ends in the next chapter. Although this doesn't mention about the creation of a new powerful technique, considering Naruto's characteristics, that might even happen on the run, during a fight that will happen soon. Maybe Naruto is also included in that newly formed team along with other previous genins (including their teachers, it can make around 16 so they require 4 more). Unless the new team is expected to lose, I guess that will be a more enjoyable option, instead of introducing many new characters.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 16:28   Link #56
Seiken

Send a message via MSN to Seiken
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati
Spoiler:
wtf... no, he's dead.
Seiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 16:36   Link #57
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
And for the training, Naruto should also use that opportunity to train in genjutsu and ninjutsu areas with Kakashi, who seems to have nothing else to do right now.
Don’t say that-kakshi is reading his novel, something he takes very serious.

And Hunter, AL did not knew about Sasori hair color, AL always tough that Sasori was a fat and Bald puppet, after learning he had a hair color similar to his, He ordered him to Capture Naruto, because he knew He will end up dying or been convinced by Naruto to join the good guys
Old 2006-07-27, 16:48   Link #58
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
And Hunter, AL did not knew about Sasori hair color, AL always tough that Sasori was a fat and Bald puppet, after learning he had a hair color similar to his, He ordered him to Capture Naruto, because he knew He will end up dying or been convinced by Naruto to join the good guys
-Like they say "The good ones are always the first to die". We've seen it happen with Haku, Zabuza, Yondaime Hokage, Sandaime Hokage, and many others. Sasori is no different. As soon as people thought that he was cool Kishimoto-sensei had to kill him off because God forbid the manga would have been amazing if he lived .
Old 2006-07-27, 16:51   Link #59
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Like they say "The good ones are always the first to die". We've seen it happen with Haku, Zabuza, Yondaime Hokage, Sandaime Hokage, and many others. Sasori is no different. As soon as people thought that he was cool Kishimoto-sensei had to kill him off because God forbid the manga would have been amazing if he lived .
Ohh yeah, you are the responsible for me coming up with this wacky theories now, I hope you are happy sir.

But yeah, Sasori twisted personality matched Oro’s, he was very sadistic, and his whip made him look even more sadistic.
Old 2006-07-27, 17:00   Link #60
Negro_Naruto

Quote:
will naruto get a special weapon like asuma s knifes???may be a sword?
Maybe Kakashi will give him the sword he had when he was younger
Negro_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote