AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-01-13, 16:10   Link #181
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandersnatch View Post
Yeah reading uses the other side of the brain, Batman taught me that. In one ep of the cartoon the Riddler put him into like a dream prison and Batman didn't know he was asleep until he tried reading his morning newspaper and all the letters were scrambled. He realized he was in a dream and jumped from a tall building committing suicide in the dream and woke up. Most badass ep of Batman ever.
LMAO...You think I didn't see that episode too xD...

That's who taught me that aswell, then I found out it was true and during my experiences of lucid control I have tried to change it and you can't...I once covered up a word with my hand that was wrong and said something like "Spell it correctly..." removed my hand and it had changed but not correctly...It's impossible...
Old 2007-01-13, 18:28   Link #182
kitto-chan
很快是工程師

You guys have some strange dreams. I can’t remember any of my dreams except one. This comes back every few years and I remember this one vividly. Strangely this always happens in the same room I sleep in regardless of what house it is.
() = me talking in life [] = me thinking in my dream.
I’m in some sort of strange mansion or manor, or some big old house. I’m talking with my folks having a jolly time at some kind of party. After what feels like twenty minutes of mingling with people I don’t know, I go off to the garden and it night time. Moon shining uneerily bright. I could see the roses and what appears to be thorny tree branches off in the distance. And in this instance I always notice in the corner of my eye a shadow moving. As I try to turn my head it disappears. (never fails that my can not think to search again). I always think must be my imagination. So I bask in the moonlight a little longer and I start to feel a slight chill up my spine. I head back inside the party to find everyone is gone. Strange I could have swore I was out only 10 minutes in the garden. But the old grandfather clock’s showed that I was gone for 5 hours. [??? How is this possible???] I go to my parent’s room and see them sleeping peacefully, and again I notice the shadow in the corner of my eye again. I turn my head and it gone [imagination playing tricks on my]. (I never did like the dark, not afraid just don’t like the dark.) I head to see if my sister is in her room, and I find again the shadow in the corner of my vision again. [By now I kinda scared.] I hurry to see my sister still up and chatting away on the a phone (the traditional phone you see the rich using) and again the shadow appears. But she never notices and yells at me to leave. I do so and apologize (this will never happen in life) and head to my room. By now I nervous cause of the shadow. I quickly head to my room (this room is always the same room I sleep in in real life), without changing into my jammies and pull the cover up to my head. I’m scared out of my wits already but I try my best to think its my imagination. Then I notice the room getting darker. (You can usually see some light some the window curtain but this is slowly fading away). I realize then I was with someone or something in my room. Finally I summon up some courage and peek into the darkness and see a cloaked figure darker than any shadow anything I have seen in my life. It seem to swallow the light from the world. It edged closer to my and I think it was staring at me. I slowly stated to stare back and I tried to see into the hood. To see a face, any face, anything, and the deeper I looked the more frighten I got, I finally saw what appears to be 2 eyes made of darkness and I wake in sweat and breathing heavily.

This single dream has haunted me for over 15 years and it seems to come after 1 or 2 years after I move into a new place, and periodically resurface every 3 years. I have trained myself to keep trying to see a face when this dream resurface, but the same result happens. I wake in sweat and panting. I’m still pondering this dream.
kitto-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 18:59   Link #183
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitto-chan View Post
You guys have some strange dreams. I can’t remember any of my dreams except one. This comes back every few years and I remember this one vividly. Strangely this always happens in the same room I sleep in regardless of what house it is.
() = me talking in life [] = me thinking in my dream.
I’m in some sort of strange mansion or manor, or some big old house. I’m talking with my folks having a jolly time at some kind of party. After what feels like twenty minutes of mingling with people I don’t know, I go off to the garden and it night time. Moon shining uneerily bright. I could see the roses and what appears to be thorny tree branches off in the distance. And in this instance I always notice in the corner of my eye a shadow moving. As I try to turn my head it disappears. (never fails that my can not think to search again). I always think must be my imagination. So I bask in the moonlight a little longer and I start to feel a slight chill up my spine. I head back inside the party to find everyone is gone. Strange I could have swore I was out only 10 minutes in the garden. But the old grandfather clock’s showed that I was gone for 5 hours. [??? How is this possible???] I go to my parent’s room and see them sleeping peacefully, and again I notice the shadow in the corner of my eye again. I turn my head and it gone [imagination playing tricks on my]. (I never did like the dark, not afraid just don’t like the dark.) I head to see if my sister is in her room, and I find again the shadow in the corner of my vision again. [By now I kinda scared.] I hurry to see my sister still up and chatting away on the a phone (the traditional phone you see the rich using) and again the shadow appears. But she never notices and yells at me to leave. I do so and apologize (this will never happen in life) and head to my room. By now I nervous cause of the shadow. I quickly head to my room (this room is always the same room I sleep in in real life), without changing into my jammies and pull the cover up to my head. I’m scared out of my wits already but I try my best to think its my imagination. Then I notice the room getting darker. (You can usually see some light some the window curtain but this is slowly fading away). I realize then I was with someone or something in my room. Finally I summon up some courage and peek into the darkness and see a cloaked figure darker than any shadow anything I have seen in my life. It seem to swallow the light from the world. It edged closer to my and I think it was staring at me. I slowly stated to stare back and I tried to see into the hood. To see a face, any face, anything, and the deeper I looked the more frighten I got, I finally saw what appears to be 2 eyes made of darkness and I wake in sweat and breathing heavily.

This single dream has haunted me for over 15 years and it seems to come after 1 or 2 years after I move into a new place, and periodically resurface every 3 years. I have trained myself to keep trying to see a face when this dream resurface, but the same result happens. I wake in sweat and panting. I’m still pondering this dream.
Now thats an interesting story there. Have you ever had any sort of odd experience in life with dark places, shadows, eyes or such though?

Edit: Well, I just remembered a few dreams of mines.. The one of the most repetitive dreams I've had was basicly, everyone around me just died in supernatural way or normal accidents right in front of me, from family, to friends, to people I just see. *Although, I do remember one dream where "I" was ... evil? lol Can't quite remember how or what exactly...)

Last edited by Aka; 2007-01-13 at 19:20.
Aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 03:44   Link #184
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
Wingdarkness, you sound like a pro at this. I tried to keep a journal once too, but like most people, I thought it was way too much trouble. And I never discover I'm dreaming from using reality checks. It's usually that I feel like I'm waking up, and I just make myself stay asleep.

Sometimes, I use external sounds though. While I dream, I can still here ambient sounds in the background. If I set a soft alarm, I can learn to associate that sound with reality, even though it can become deeply integrated into the dream, i.e. hearing police sirens.
I tried that too. I never did work out for me. I eventually got too lazy and gave up on this crazy idea of a "journal".

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 10:33   Link #185
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

As far as lucid dreams go, I can control my dreams to a certain extent, but a lot of the time it's just easier to let the dream run its course. Also, I find that I become too "self-aware" (so to speak), I have trouble seeing or sometimes moving within my dream. It's kinda weird.
Old 2007-01-16, 05:23   Link #186
kyoji-kun
2DestroyU

weird dreams eh? I really don't remeber but I dreamed that I saw my doppleganger and I chased him and beat him up silly! ^^

most of my dreams invovles fighting with someone and my weapon is always a katana!
kyoji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 04:01   Link #187
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

my crazyest one fists i saw i vid on you tube where aleines died in my house then i got killed my a miget in a scream costum
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 04:03   Link #188
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

opps doble posted thought it didn't post mods don't give me a infac

Last edited by konkoruRules; 2007-02-25 at 04:04. Reason: opps doble posted thought it didn't post
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 23:44   Link #189
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Weird recurring dream I have is falling from heights especially buildings . Its that I know I am going to fall but I cant stop or in no control of turn of events . Its the same building from my childhood . I read the book how to interpret dreams and well I found the explaination retarded . That Book was higly inspired by Frued who releates most of things with sex .

I am too tired and fall off to sleep so I do rarely dream but when I do this and an another one are always recurring
Old 2007-02-27, 07:23   Link #190
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

I have so many weird dreams lately but when I woke up, I forgot all of them ._.
I do remember that in a lot of dreams I kept falling down from a very HIGH place...

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 07:42   Link #191
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
The weird dreams (maybe a nightmare ) I had remembered was ...when the electric post in our house drop in my head....
Old 2007-04-14, 15:00   Link #192
Bandersnatch
Gantz Survivor

Send a message via AIM to Bandersnatch
Had another one. I was on a field trip or something with some of my high school classmates. There was a building with a few stories and outside was a ice skating rink. A friend of mine started ice skating, only his shoes had no blade, instead it was rubber, like an extention of the soles of his shoes. I go upstairs in the building and on the top floor is like a large bathroom stall with a toilet in the center. Instead of regular walls, its see-through glass and there is no door. Theres one other person in the room just walking around, and I go to the toilet and start taking a whiz. A girl from school comes up behind me and starts making small talk, then she goes around to the other side of the glass stall and looks at me, getting a side view of my junk. She starts talking again, and other people start coming in, and im totally comfortable, couldn't care less that my junk is hanging out.

I finish and go downstairs to the lobby of the building and my friend is there. We start running toward the ice rink and I have regular ice skates on now for some reason. I keep falling a lot, while he skates perfectly. We get to the ice rink and see Chris Farley. We are both stunned thinking that he had been dead.

The scene cuts to me at school with the rest of my class. We are outside and standing in rows. The teacher introduces a new girl student. I look and I think its Chris Farley again. He pushes his hair back and all of a sudden it becomes clear that it is not Chris Farley, but instead a fat asian girl with black hair. We watch a movie about her, which is pretty much her portfolio as a singer, listing what she has done. It includes her singing on public tv stations and also mentions something about Elliott Yamin and American Idol.

The scene changes and I am with my sister watching tv. The show we were just watching had ended and a new one started, hosted by Tom Hanks. He was wearing frilly 1600's style clothing, with a hat that has a feather sticking out of it. I told my sister to change it, because I had already seen this one, and then I woke up.

Couldn't care less about Chris Farley, Elliott Yamin, and Tom Hanks. Dunno why I dreamed of them, this is the second one with a mention or appreance of Tom Hanks! WTF.

Shun me, for I am frumious!
Bandersnatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 19:30   Link #193
Mitsu
Momento Mori

A wierd dream well...
I had this weird dream were one of my cats named Stormy was talking to me and said 'I shall rule over all humans,obey me!'then my other cat TK came in yawning and said 'stop messing with the prisoner stormy ! ' then I cant remember any more.....
Old 2007-05-21, 21:13   Link #194
ibreatheanime

I have obnoxious dreams everynight, sometimes they are so good I don't want to wake up... so then I will try to fall back asleep so I can hop back into the story...but it never works.
ibreatheanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 23:17   Link #195
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Here's a weird dream:

I had kind of a detached dream where i was not part of it but rather an outside observer. I dreamt that two giant sumo wrestlers were going at it in a city, but they were taller than buildings. Then Godzilla came along and fried everyone to crispy ash. Yeah. Really, really random and really, really weird.
Old 2007-05-24, 01:43   Link #196
xuchorz
master of all that shakes

Send a message via MSN to xuchorz
i ate my friend for breakfast then he showed up to school and i was like ZOMFGWTFHTHWTHZOMFGZZZZZ
xuchorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 05:13   Link #197
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
hmm, i was sitting behind my pc and looked out of the window when i saw a school friend moan and strudge by as a zombie, i walked outside and the street was abandoned, somehow i got a bag of popcorn in my hand and my friend walked up and i threw popcorn at him, he started to eat it from a distance and then more people came in my street and i started to feed them all pop corn then i got scared because there were so many people and i forced myself to wake up
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 07:41   Link #198
Sasuke_Bateman
No

i had a weird dream about that badgerbadgerbadger badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger stuff.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 08:39   Link #199
Cerollian
DarkMage

my weirdest is that i was an reashercher looking on why these underground caves had mist in them. i had about 20 colleuges and 1 of them screamed skele...
he was found dead. so my other colleuges tried getting out of there when a human skeleton came.we ran and i made it out but suddenly the cave caved in and my other colleuges died. i woke after that.
Cerollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 09:07   Link #200
Reno

Send a message via MSN to Reno
Ok prepare yourself... I had this dream when I was VERY young. (Maybe more than once)

It starts in a stone house with nothing in it except for a table and chairs. Me and this other guy is sitting oppisite sides of the table. The ground outside is flowing up and down like water. Suddenly we fly outside for some reason... no only me. The outside is now the roof of my house. There are two people there, who ask me to fly down to get some bags. Then the other guy comes out and he's turned in to a hippo. Think it ends there.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams