AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-10, 15:01   Link #1
gumbaloom
Live-eviL Staffer

Send a message via AIM to gumbaloom Send a message via Yahoo to gumbaloom
Machine Robo Rescue - Rescue Complete - All 53 eps out on fansub

I thought it was about time there was a thread about Machine Robo Rescue. I was just wondering what people thought about the series ?

50 out of 53 episodes are available on fansub.

I've seen many people dismiss this series out of hand as being childish and uninteresting. However I'd like to say to people that they are wrong.

I've watched all 50 episodes out on fansub so far and there has not been an anime series that has touched me so greatly. It makes you laugh, smile and cry all at the same time. I can honestly said that at the end of watching MRR 50, tears were streaming down my face, not sure out of joy or happiness or what. You can call me soft if you want but there hasnt been a series that has touched me so greatly.

For those who have never come across Machine Robo Rescue its about a group of kids with special abilities who are selected to train to become Robo Masters and help rescue people where normal emergency services can not help. They are assisted by a team of Giant Machien Robo's who have different specialties. However their efforts are hampered by the interference of a mysterious boy called Jay and the Disasters who are out to bring disaster and misery to the world.

What ensues is a heartwarming tale as you watch the team of children come together to work as a team and along the way you'll laugh, smile and cry as you see it. If you havent seen Machine Robo Rescue or saw only the first episode, give the series a chance you wont be disappointed.

Regards

gumbaloom

Last edited by gumbaloom; 2004-07-19 at 05:19.
Old 2004-07-12, 18:07   Link #2
Hokuto

Machine Robo Rescue is missing the one critical element that saved Machine Robo: Revenge of Chronos from being a complete and utter abyssmal failure of a show - Rom Stol.

As Rom would say: PEOPLE CALL THIS, INJUSTICE.

And so I choose not to watch Rescue.
Old 2004-07-12, 18:25   Link #3
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuto
Machine Robo Rescue is missing the one critical element that saved Machine Robo: Revenge of Chronos from being a complete and utter abyssmal failure of a show - Rom Stol.

As Rom would say: PEOPLE CALL THIS, INJUSTICE.

And so I choose not to watch Rescue.

You should really give something a chance like this. Just because it's not the classic one with characters you like doesn't mean you won't like this.
Old 2004-07-12, 19:52   Link #4
kuru

I've been downloading the episodes regularly but unfortunately I still haven't found the time to watch a single episode. I only know MRR from some hentai doujinshi by Infinite Force and Studio Tar

But I thought I should post anyway to say that subbing 50 episodes of a series that isn't in the highlights it's something to be praised about. We need more groups like tv-nihon and less Naruto-subbers.

Hope you guys continue to sub some anime, besides your live-action projects.
Old 2004-07-13, 00:41   Link #5
Hokuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekaMaster
You should really give something a chance like this. Just because it's not the classic one with characters you like doesn't mean you won't like this.
Well, the thing is, aside from Rom, it really was one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my life. I'll probably eventually give Rescue a chance, but if it follows a lot of the same things the older show did, that's not really something to look forward to.
Old 2004-07-13, 01:17   Link #6
^Drax^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuto
Well, the thing is, aside from Rom, it really was one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my life. I'll probably eventually give Rescue a chance, but if it follows a lot of the same things the older show did, that's not really something to look forward to.
After watching the first episode I also found it not interesting and childish but after seeing some more episodes I found it way better. Of course it's not the best show but it's really underrated, it's entertaining and full of feeelings (hatred, love, friendship...).
Also all the Machine Robo have a personality which make the show even better.

I watched Machine Robo Cronos, Machine Robo Cronos and Machine Robo Bucchigiri Battle Hackers and even if it's lacking Rom or Leina that doesn't make it a bad anime, not giving a chance to a show because there's not you favorite character isn't the smartest thing (and anyway Rom Stol is dead beside the fact beside the name and the MR it has nothing to do with MR Cronos).
Old 2004-07-19, 05:22   Link #7
gumbaloom
Live-eviL Staffer

Send a message via AIM to gumbaloom Send a message via Yahoo to gumbaloom
Episodes 52 and 53 of Machine Robo Rescue have now been released.

Those episodes made me cry again. People complained about the ending the Chrno Crusade and how lousy it was but Machine Robo Rescue has a GOOD and WORTHWHILE ending. Episodes 50 - 53 make for a VERY satisfying conclusion. All the ends get tied up nicely and it leaves things open for a new series. This has got to be one of the best series I have ever watched and I'm glad that I was along for the ride.

Its sad that this project has come to end and there is still no news of a Machine Robo Mugenbine Series . Machine Robo Rescue goes doen as one of my all time favourite anime series EVER !!!!
Old 2007-09-30, 19:52   Link #8
fiddlebox

my negative opinions for the show aside... the main thing that bugs me:
BONE!

firstly, why can he talk, and secondly, why can't anyone else know? (Ignoring the absurd amount of ignorance for both his presence and when he does talk)

does that ever get explained?
Old 2008-08-12, 17:35   Link #9
BlissfulOne
Drifting Dreamer

Hey, could you give me the link to fansub so I can watch Machine Robo Rescue?

My email is piano146146@yahoo.com. Or you can just post it here.

Thanks!!
Closed Thread