AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-03-09, 05:59   Link #1441
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Look at my last newly-arrived beauty ^^

Spoiler for Two pics:

She really looks good with her two other partners ^^

Spoiler for bigpic:

Now targeting: Asahina Mikuru bunny version gotta cath 'em all xDDDDDDDDDDD
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 22:44   Link #1442
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_star View Post
Here are the stuff at I got in Feb. Wow I spent a lot last month! (Oo.
How do u like the gift Saber?

I am tempted to pick her up, but the face looks kind weird
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 00:17   Link #1443
rainbow_star

@problemedchild:Thanks! =D

@Kitsune: I want that Haruhi too!!! Are you going to get all the SOS bunny girls?

@Astrana: I know a lot of ppl were turned off by her face but I really don't mind. I like her a lot. But I think she is just a bit too small, she's only around 17cm. It would be better if she is 1/6 instead of 1/8. But the I might not be able to afford her.
rainbow_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 11:24   Link #1444
alamarco
Why hello there!

That Saber face definitely looks weird, I'm sure there are a lot better out there. Shame because the rest of the figure looks really elegant.
alamarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 12:05   Link #1445
-Kh-
ポルカ

I just reserved the new Hiiragi Tsukasa Clayz Ver. It's 5,700 Yen at Hobby Search, that will be released in May.

There's a Miyuki version too that completse the set with Konata and Kagami (which I already got them), but I'm not really a fan of Miyuki, so I don't think I will get it.

And I'm still waiting for Haruhi Extravaganza to be released, probably is going to be out until the end of the month, they still don't have a specific date.

March is just toooooooo long.
-Kh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-10, 14:16   Link #1446
alamarco
Why hello there!

Pictures of my new Saeko which just came in today . Shame my only camera is an iPhone, terrible quality. Doesn't do the beautiful Saeko justice .

Click images for larger versions.
Spoiler:

I love my Saeko .
Old 2009-03-10, 16:29   Link #1447
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
Pictures of my new Saeko which just came in today . Shame my only camera is an iPhone, terrible quality. Doesn't do the beautiful Saeko justice .

Spoiler:

I love my Saeko .
I definitly going to get her from my local store, if they get it

Quote:
That Saber face definitely looks weird, I'm sure there are a lot better out there. Shame because the rest of the figure looks really elegant.
Quote:
@Astrana: I know a lot of ppl were turned off by her face but I really don't mind. I like her a lot. But I think she is just a bit too small, she's only around 17cm. It would be better if she is 1/6 instead of 1/8. But the I might not be able to afford her.
I will grab her tomorrow, suppose be today, but custom delayed my supplier's shipment. i heard there are also interchangable heads like Saber Alte, I saw more pics on a different blog, it looks really nice
Old 2009-03-11, 02:21   Link #1448
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:

Spoiler:

I love my Saeko .
Argh, quit teasing me! Mine is still on pre-order... I'm expecting it to be here in a week... Hopefully.

I haven't supported the author by "buying cool legality comics" - yet, I just need to figure out amazon.jp - but I'm going to buy all the figures that are made I reckon. =D

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 03:11   Link #1449
rainbow_star

Just curious, for those who are getting the Saeko, do you live on your own?
If my mom find out my cast off figures, I think she will kick me out.
And I'm so surprised that she still doesn't see my naked Al & Another Blood figures on my bookshelf for almost 1 year. =P
Spoiler for bookshelf:
rainbow_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 03:14   Link #1450
dfens

Finally opened my Saeko today, she is now in the case next to Rei her counter part.

If you get one be extra careful, for some reason they put plastic around her breasts so you have to take the apron off to remove it. Only the small peg on the right side can detach, the left side looks glued in. Also follow the picture diagram and remove the head and arms first then, angle the apron like in the picture to remove. And be cautious around the panty strings on the side they look real fragile.

Only thing that really bothers me is one of her shoes is at a 90 degree angle and is so thick it looks like she is wearing platforms it's extra thick so that it can rest on the stand more secure than having her stand with both feet flat. You can't tell unless you examine it up close.

Least on the box we see figure number 3 Saya with the shotgun. She is posed the same from the page in volume 3, holding it up in the scene where they are fighting by the hummer and trapped by the wires.

Yeah I bought all 5 legality comics, was able to read it months before anyone else. Sucks the manga is still on hiatus.

I live alone but my mom does visit. She sees my figure collection in the case and nags how much I spend on them. But my cast off figures are fully clothed, I know she would still blow a gasket if it was too erotic looking. I wanted the Hiroko from bible black figure, I put off buying it for people like her on what they would say. Now that I think about it, screw em I'm getting it.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 03:17   Link #1451
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfens View Post
Yeah I bought all 5 legality comics, was able to read it months before anyone else. Sucks the manga is still on hiatus.
Just off amazon.jp?

And thanks for the tips, I'll be extra careful.

Quote:
I'm working full time but I live at home with my mother and elder brother on the farm. My room is probably one of the most used since it's got my computer in it that everyone uses for the net.

Behind the computer on a dresser I put my figures. I couldn't care less what they think seeing the figures as just seeing them for me after a hard day at work puts a smile on my face.

That said I left my Rei figure with her school uniform on because I didn't find the topless version too tasteful. Saeko will probably be displayed like alamarco has done it.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 04:00   Link #1452
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Quote:

@Kitsune: I want that Haruhi too!!! Are you going to get all the SOS bunny girls?

I'll try to get all the 1/4 SOS bunny girls yet maybe it'll be a bit difficult to find Yuki Nagato's one... I'll need for sure to buy her on my next trip to 日本 and buy an "already used" one

BTW I could buy Asahina Mikuru Bunny version just yesterday, as soon as she arrives I'll post the pictures
Old 2009-03-11, 04:55   Link #1453
CPOK
Gun Bunny

Quote:
I still live at home (for now), and my parents don't care.
CPOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 11:43   Link #1454
dfens

I got the legality cool comics at the same japanese book store as the dragon age with the poster. Luckily they only charge a few dollars more than in japan which is fair since they have to import straight from japan. The manga's where only 8 dollars each, about 3 dollars more than in japan. and the magazine was 8 dollars about 5 dollars or so over their.

Get all the SOS bunny girls. I'm not a big fan of the series but after seeing pics of those 1/4 scale statues I wanted the Mikuru and Yuki. One time I saw a guy who had a full set brand new for little over 60 dollars each plus shipping.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-11, 12:55   Link #1455
alamarco
Why hello there!

@rainbow_star: As long as they aren't be displayed naked I don't see why a parent or guardian would have any problem with Saeko. Sure the figure can cast off, but it's not like It's being displayed in that manner. If the figure belonged to a young kid, who isn't of age then I'd definitely see a big problem.

@dfens: Removing the plastic was easy with scissors. I just cut it open and then pulled it out, without having to remove the apron. I could imagine it being difficult if one had to remove the apron, but I definitely didn't want to go that route. Would not be good if I couldn't get it back on and having a naked figure sitting on my shelf.
Old 2009-03-11, 14:03   Link #1456
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
And I'm so surprised that she still doesn't see my naked Al & Another Blood figures on my bookshelf for almost 1 year. =P
Spoiler for bookshelf:
i live on my own...
if my mom ever comes to visit i will have to hide everything from her
not because they are cast off, but how much i spend on toys...
she will give me major crap
Old 2009-03-13, 06:10   Link #1457
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrana View Post
i live on my own...
if my mom ever comes to visit i will have to hide everything from her
not because they are cast off, but how much i spend on toys...
she will give me major crap

Then you just need to stop smoking... smoking is some more expensive than buying one or two figurines per month and is worst for health
Old 2009-03-13, 15:11   Link #1458
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Then you just need to stop smoking... smoking is some more expensive than buying one or two figurines per month and is worst for health
mmmm, how do u know i smoke lol
i dont spend money on cig, i get them for free lol

i got this yesterday... i like very much...

Spoiler for Alternity Convoy:
Old 2009-03-24, 06:10   Link #1459
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

xDDDDD it was just a bid but now I've been right I definitely look cool xDDDD

I'm watching you all xD

BTW here I put the last few figurines arrived to me, some mecha musume and two nendoroids (Goddamn I really like those little big headeds)

Spoiler for Saving Space:
Old 2009-03-24, 13:32   Link #1460
kyousukey

I have a naruto one and a sasuke one but no pictures, maybe ill upload some pics later =D
kyousukey is offline   Reply With Quote