AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-24, 13:52   Link #21
BOOKGLUTTON
;;'

don't forget helicopter ahoge.
Old 2008-10-24, 14:49   Link #22
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Send a message via AIM to Kagami~n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukerjsr View Post
You talking about Akai-Kurenai? I know that guy, his crack fics are pretty good. Nice guy too. As for the ahoge, maybe this picture would come into play:

Spoiler for Picture:
Lol, I love that pic.

I was actually talking about my writing partner. But what is Akai planning?
Old 2008-11-02, 15:20   Link #23
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
It's finally done. A Second Opinion has finally been completed. The second largest Lucky Star fanfic is finalized. If anyone has an idea or song suggestion for the spin-off, please tell me. My sequel to the fic will probably be a series of lulzy/cute moments like with Kagami~n's fic.

There's a new Konami story that's up now, how is it? With Akai, I think he was planning some kind of Naruto parody, but we would of seen it by now. Think I should ask him?

Anyway, I'm going to pass out now. @_@
Old 2008-11-05, 10:23   Link #24
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Congrats (again) Nuke! Think you're gonna take a break for a while now?

There was a sudden slew of Konami stories/updates recently. While I wasn't too satisfied with what they offered, I'm pretty happy with Mr. Samuel's update. His story is sweet and fanservicey, very good for when you want a good Konami read without feeling guilty for reading badfic.

There's also a really... bizarre twincest story up now. It doesn't make much sense. I sorta wish that people wouldn't write that whole OVA scene to death.

One of the reviews of that weird fic was pretty offensive to me. It addresses people who don't like the story as "you lesbians". To me and my partner, that's sorta like saying "you black people" or "you jews". One of us is thinking of leaving a review of the story and addressing that... I'm just so tired of seeing that kind of crap.
Old 2008-11-05, 12:34   Link #25
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Whoa whoa whoa, don't tell me that new story by Dee is about twincest. To be honest, the idea of Kagami/Tsukasa twincest is not completely out of range (Since Tsukasa is so dependant on her), however with her writing it it just feels like it would be awkward.

As for what I plan to do, as I've said I shall be researching and working on my Haruhi fic. But while I'm doing that, I'm going to be sporadically updating my fic: Vigorous Intent. Which is basically like "The Adventures of Meito Anizawa" combined with Rock Band/Elite Beat Agents.
Old 2008-11-05, 17:01   Link #26
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami~n View Post
Congrats (again) Nuke! Think you're gonna take a break for a while now?

There was a sudden slew of Konami stories/updates recently. While I wasn't too satisfied with what they offered, I'm pretty happy with Mr. Samuel's update. His story is sweet and fanservicey, very good for when you want a good Konami read without feeling guilty for reading badfic.

There's also a really... bizarre twincest story up now. It doesn't make much sense. I sorta wish that people wouldn't write that whole OVA scene to death.

One of the reviews of that weird fic was pretty offensive to me. It addresses people who don't like the story as "you lesbians". To me and my partner, that's sorta like saying "you black people" or "you jews". One of us is thinking of leaving a review of the story and addressing that... I'm just so tired of seeing that kind of crap.
I don't take twincest well, so I find the comment war going on there a better read than the story. >_>;;
Old 2008-11-06, 01:51   Link #27
Saharet
Teh lovable geek

oooooooooooooh finally got a fanfiction tread for lucky star \o/

I was fallenangel-vamp on FF now Saharet if anyone wants to read my fic http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4129313/...le_Star_Royale It's a M rated crossover with Battle Royale, small Konami but present^^;

I wanna start the party with a dating sim of Konata! X3

Spoiler for Woooot~:

Enjoy~

Siggy from AX~

Last edited by Saharet; 2008-11-06 at 18:21.
Old 2008-11-06, 14:44   Link #28
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Nice to see you, Fallenangel-Vamp. ^_^ I was wondering where you went, but it's good to see you here. You should tell others though that your fic is a crossover.

As for that dating sim, I want to go with A. I like Soul Eater and multiple routes. Especially since Konata can go with...anyone.
Old 2008-11-06, 18:19   Link #29
Saharet
Teh lovable geek

Thanks nukerjsr ^^

Oh and guys can you answer your choice like THIS so I can be sure to spot all the votes :3

Siggy from AX~
Old 2008-11-08, 10:14   Link #30
TsukasaTetris
Orenji~

I say Konata should go with A ^_^
Old 2008-11-09, 10:02   Link #31
TehSanity
Lurker

I'll say A as well.

@ Saharet: You'll find me familiar old friend.
Old 2008-11-11, 16:33   Link #32
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Now I'm confused, does Sarahet have to write the next part or is it one of us? Just kind of curious.

Any to anyone in need of a pick-me-up, I've updated Vigorous Intent: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4550095/2/Vigorous_Intent If you guys enjoy some classic rock, you should really enjoy my next few chapters. I'll also be posting a two-part Xmas special in this story.

EDIT: If anyone happened to read this story earlier and it was filled with errors? Don't worry, most of them should be gone now. Word has an extremely frustrating tool called "Review" that just got on my nerves.

Last edited by Nukerjsr; 2008-11-12 at 01:18.
Old 2008-11-13, 14:27   Link #33
Saharet
Teh lovable geek

Alright, got enough vote to actually write some more ^^;;

And hi TehSanity, sorry about fanfiction.net but I'm kinda never in the mood to write... -_- So I tried to start back slower by doing shorts here when I spotted the tread ^^

@Nukerjsr yes, I'm doing the updates myself but I'm making you all vote to choose what will happen *wink*

A IIII
B
C

~Beginning writting, should be done later

Dun forget guys, vote like THIS :3

Siggy from AX~

Last edited by Saharet; 2008-11-14 at 21:18.
Old 2008-11-14, 12:08   Link #34
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Have to go...A too

Old 2008-12-01, 17:27   Link #35
Saharet
Teh lovable geek

Here's the /late/ follow up:

Spoiler for Dating sim 2:

Enjoy and vote :3

Siggy from AX~

Last edited by Saharet; 2008-12-01 at 17:54.
Old 2008-12-01, 22:09   Link #36
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

C, and attempt to rouse her targets' fantasies of her being all wet and see-through soon after.
Old 2008-12-02, 18:34   Link #37
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

When Claies puts it like that, it seems the most interesting. C for me too.
Old 2008-12-02, 20:33   Link #38
TsukasaTetris
Orenji~

I think I'm going to go with B. XP
Old 2008-12-03, 03:59   Link #39
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Hahaha, that was nice. Unlike these guys though, I'm going with A
Old 2008-12-06, 23:00   Link #40
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Has anyone here noticed Chikichakigirl's latest crazy? I think she's gone and labeled me as the person who's left ALL of the bad reviews she's ever received. Just wanted to say right here, since I know that you still check this board Chiki, it wasn't me. :P I don't care if you try n' smear me or not, just lettin' ya know.

I also wanted to ask - Does anyone know how Yutaka refers to Kagami? First name or last name? I'm including some interaction in a chapter, and I can't recall.
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction