AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-25, 00:40   Link #101
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

They made it too confusing, They should have just kept it to the rings and made it like captain planet.

Using all their rings would allow Reborn to go into his old age and unleash his raaaaaaaaaaaaaage.

Last edited by Poetic Justice; 2009-07-25 at 01:36.
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 17:11   Link #102
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Holy cow, New chapter is excellent and totally unpredictable. Totally makes up for some of the past slow weeks. Really loved Byakuran's ability and the way it was revealed.
Old 2009-08-05, 02:19   Link #103
Aesthetic Shampoo

Byakuran's ability is pretty awesome if you think about, since theres basically a parallel universe for everything/anything.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 19:42   Link #104
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

for some reason Byakuran reminds me of Maximillion Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh! he had the Millennium Eye.
Old 2009-08-05, 20:21   Link #105
Who

And all the parallel world talk screams two things for me:
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
-Haruhi
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 01:04   Link #106
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well shit...no wonder Byakuran looks so insane! I like this sort of ability though, it feels like when Tsuna defeats him, he will become much more important in the family.
Quote:
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Those guys needed 220 chapters to understand the meaning of the parallel worlds they travelled, this one seems to have been data gathering ever since he was first introduced:P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 02:59   Link #107
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Well shit...no wonder Byakuran looks so insane! I like this sort of ability though, it feels like when Tsuna defeats him, he will become much more important in the family.
Except no one's going to be remembering it, because it'll have never happened.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 02:10   Link #108
Kafriel
Senior Guest

This week's chapter was simply great...even having spoilers for the anime-only arc:O
Now that Mukuro left again and everyone's exhausted, how are they gonna take care of their pursuers, their base has been revealed and judging by the looks of a gluttonous Byakuran taking it out on marshmallows, their hours are counted for.
Old 2009-09-05, 09:53   Link #109
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Great chapter this week, The plot seems to be moving along nicely. Mokuro was simply badass, I hope he manages to break out of prison with the help of his other two stooges.

Is it me or do tsuna and reborn end up in different locations in the last two panels? Reborn looks like he's back at the base or something and tsuna looks to be in a forest?
Old 2009-09-05, 11:48   Link #110
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yup, Tsuna's in a forest with Basil and Hayato while Reborn is at the base with Lambo and Yuni...
Old 2009-09-05, 20:40   Link #111
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ever since Irie started explaining what exactly has been happening, Ive been simply loving the storyline Yes Mukuro-sama reappearing was INSANE but credit Amano for getting the plot moving again.

Man Byakuran didnt expect to see Mukuro again I said this before Ill say it again, someone needs to bust into Vindette and break Mukuro out!!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 21:55   Link #112
Who

Am I the only one who feels sorry for the marshmallows?
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 23:45   Link #113
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Yup, Tsuna's in a forest with Basil and Hayato while Reborn is at the base with Lambo and Yuni...
I wonder if the future Tsuna and Reborn would have some advice to give to Tsuna at the next chapter. . I don't know about Reborn, but Tsuna supposedly not dead yet...(eventhough he was supposed to be in the past )

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-05, 23:47   Link #114
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Pretty much, they'll get no sympathy from me.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 00:25   Link #115
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
He looked scarier when devouring marshmallows rather than when he threatened to kill the girl...
Quote:
I wonder if the future Tsuna and Reborn would have some advice to give to Tsuna at the next chapter. . I don't know about Reborn, but Tsuna supposedly not dead yet...(eventhough he was supposed to be in the past )
It was an abnormal summon to the future, I think their other selves are in Irie's machine too. In any case, they probably can't meet in person but exchanging letters etc. should be ok.
Old 2009-09-06, 20:42   Link #116
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
TYL!Tsuna and reg!Tsuna cant met, Reborn already stated that in one of the chaps. I dont remember if TYL!Tsuna was suppose to be in that machine, I remember there was some confusion of who exactly was in there, obviously Mukuro isnt but I believe Chrome is.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-09-07, 00:51   Link #117
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If I remember correctly it's their future selves stored there, Mukuro never left the brig but he's a psychic psycho who can project himself from Chrome, so that's an exception
Since reg!Tsuna is in the future, TYL!Tsuna should be in that machine as well...and yes, Reborn did state that if they were to meet their future selves they'd rip the time space continuum apart and the universe would explode. Must have been around Irie's revelation, I think they were in the white room at the time.
Old 2009-09-07, 09:33   Link #118
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
If I remember correctly it's their future selves stored there, Mukuro never left the brig but he's a psychic psycho who can project himself from Chrome, so that's an exception
Yeah but what Im saying is at the time whenever that chap came out, most of us didnt know he was still in Vindette since in 10 years kami only knows what could happen, obviously in the last chap we got our answer.
Quote:
Since reg!Tsuna is in the future, TYL!Tsuna should be in that machine as well...and yes, Reborn did state that if they were to meet their future selves they'd rip the time space continuum apart and the universe would explode. Must have been around Irie's revelation, I think they were in the white room at the time.
I need to look at the panel again that shows them all in it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2009-09-07, 14:43   Link #119
noktown

The only thing i hate about introduction of the new villains (the ones that we haven't seen in action,like Byakuran),is that they make him look so invincible and badass and then when we get to the battle,his abilities won't be as impressive I'm sure ;o

So he's probably smart,since he can feel all the other parallel words he's involved in,but i don't think that there is anything more special about him.

And i hope we'll get to the final battle soon,this arc is getting too long ;o
I thought from this game they will get to the finale,but noo xd
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 15:04   Link #120
Kafriel
Senior Guest

His power lies in the fact that he knows everyone, since he has conquered the world another 8 times or so...doing that also takes a lot of time and effort, and too have done it that many times means he has a lot more resources now too....(can he transfer other things between worlds or just his consciousness?)

Tags
action, shonen