AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-05-11, 02:31   Link #3301
monster

If they were going to kill Flay anyway, I wish they hadn't gone for the twin plot. Cagalli would've been my preferred second choice as the girl Kira ends up with after Flay.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 02:55   Link #3302
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
Spoiler for ffff:
Oh God, why does she have to die?! In that way? She could have survive like Mue!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 05:18   Link #3303
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Oh God, why does she have to die?! In that way? She could have survive like Mue!!!
She was reincarnated as Stella..

Spoiler:
Old 2012-05-11, 05:20   Link #3304
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
She was reincarnated as Stella..

Spoiler:
Kuso!!!
Old 2012-05-15, 00:19   Link #3305
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Kuso!!!
Don't worry,

Here's a gift

Spoiler for Fllay Says Hello:
Old 2012-05-15, 00:24   Link #3306
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Don't worry,

Oh Flay...snob*

If you've survived, the future would have been altered, Kira X Flay (Naturals) Vs Lacus X Atrun (Coordinatoors)
Old 2012-05-15, 00:33   Link #3307
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Don't worry,

Here's a gift

Hello-dello, Fllay!
Old 2012-05-15, 01:10   Link #3308
rakusukira

Quote:
Oh Flay...snob*

If you've survived, the future would have been altered, Kira X Flay (Naturals) Vs Lacus X Atrun (Coordinatoors)
i don't like it .
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 11:00   Link #3309
ingram1106

I watched Gundam Seed Destiny Twice, but there is one thing i don't understand
Why Shinn Want to destroy Orb, Does orb responsible of His Family Death
I couldn't understand that

Anyway would anyone help me to tell why he want to destroy ORB?
ingram1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 12:06   Link #3310
THOMASBARNES

This is completely random but I thought everyone might like to know it's Kira's birthday on Friday (May 18th) do people do birthday fanart for the Gundam characters?
THOMASBARNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 12:47   Link #3311
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingram1106 View Post

Did you watch Seed? Because he believed that Orb's neutrality stance brought war to their doorsteps which led to the death of his family. That scene of his family's death took place in Seed. At that time, Orb was threatened at their doorstep by the Earth Federation to join them in their war against Plant or be destroyed. Cagalli's father maintained their neutrality stance which led to the declaration of war against them and as the last neutral nation on Earth versus the entire Earth Federation, they were severely outnumbered. Even with Kira in Freedom and Athrun in Justice together with Archangel on Orb's side, they had to evacuate the civilians and the remaining troops escaped to space. On a side note, IIRC, Orb also had the tech to send troops to space (can't remember the name, some Drive or something) which the EFF wants to obtain, and Cagalli's father activated the self-destruct button after AA and gang flew off to space using that whatever-drive. That's why Shinn hates Orb, because of what they stand for (i.e. anti-aggression against other's sovereignty and remaining neutral).
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 21:59   Link #3312
monster

In the beginning, Shinn was probably indifferent towards Orb, the country itself. His only problem was with Athha and his ideals, and only when he saw that it failed to protect his family. It is only when Orb joined the AF against ZAFT in Destiny that Shinn's problem with Orb really starts.
Old 2012-05-16, 00:57   Link #3313
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

yea give too fueled anger, rage, hate, etc due blame athha from you killed my famliy due being neutral & ideals.

give was like 14yrs due C.E. 71 during battle on orb.

really give so much issues since that happen that carred by time GSD series started.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 00:59   Link #3314
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Is anyone else having trouble watching these SEED HD videos on yotube? They aren't working for me. They play for about 3 minutes, then stop, and don't start again.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 07:25   Link #3315
ingram1106

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Did you watch Seed? Because he believed that Orb's neutrality stance brought war to their doorsteps which led to the death of his family. That scene of his family's death took place in Seed. At that time, Orb was threatened at their doorstep by the Earth Federation to join them in their war against Plant or be destroyed. Cagalli's father maintained their neutrality stance which led to the declaration of war against them and as the last neutral nation on Earth versus the entire Earth Federation, they were severely outnumbered. Even with Kira in Freedom and Athrun in Justice together with Archangel on Orb's side, they had to evacuate the civilians and the remaining troops escaped to space. On a side note, IIRC, Orb also had the tech to send troops to space (can't remember the name, some Drive or something) which the EFF wants to obtain, and Cagalli's father activated the self-destruct button after AA and gang flew off to space using that whatever-drive. That's why Shinn hates Orb, because of what they stand for (i.e. anti-aggression against other's sovereignty and remaining neutral).
Shinn is my most favorite character of all time..

thanks for the answers
ingram1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 12:43   Link #3316
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Is anyone else having trouble watching these SEED HD videos on yotube? They aren't working for me. They play for about 3 minutes, then stop, and don't start again.
I don't have any problem viewing them on YouTube.

Try clearing out your browser cache and make sure your web browser and flash player are updated.

Also, if you're viewing it with the larger player or full screen, try viewing it with the small player.
Old 2012-05-16, 19:19   Link #3317
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I don't have any problem viewing them on YouTube.

Try clearing out your browser cache and make sure your web browser and flash player are updated.

Also, if you're viewing it with the larger player or full screen, try viewing it with the small player.
I noticed a pattern while watching episodes 2 and 3. The episodes will continuously play with no problem, until I pause it. If I pause it for more than a few minutes, when I unpause it, it'll play for like another 2 minutes, then stop.

Refreshing the page works a bit. The video reloads my stream where I left off, but it gets annoying.

Anyway, I'm on episode 5 right now. Haven't seen a SEED episode in at least....a year and a half. I always did like the earlier episodes of SEED. The show may have some flaws, but I won't deny it got off to a wonderful start.
Old 2012-05-16, 20:27   Link #3318
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I noticed a pattern while watching episodes 2 and 3. The episodes will continuously play with no problem, until I pause it. If I pause it for more than a few minutes, when I unpause it, it'll play for like another 2 minutes, then stop.

Refreshing the page works a bit. The video reloads my stream where I left off, but it gets annoying.
That happens to me while watching in Youtube. Not just in Gundam seed, but in every anime series I watch there (20+ minutes).
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 05:09   Link #3319
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Oh God, the face Kira makes in episode 10 when he sees Lacus pulling down her skirt, hilarious!

I never saw his face before.
Old 2012-05-17, 14:27   Link #3320
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingram1106 View Post

Shinn was angry with the world for allowing his family to die, and Orb was a convienient scape goat.

That was really it. Orb wasn't really at fault. Had they surrendered, Blue Cosmos would have taken it over and killed all the coordinators, which included Shinn and his family.

Had they blown the Driver before launching AA into space, EA might have just left them alone but the TSA wouldn't have been formed, and shortly afterwards Zala would have Genesised the Earth, killing everyone, including Shinn's family.

So really, Shinn couldn't win. There was no way his family was getting out of there alive. He just decided to blame Orb, instead of understanding it was just something that couldn't be helped due to circumstance.

Though Durandal intentionally making Shinn as arrogant and self rightous as possible so he'd be an easily manipulated tool didn't help either.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep