AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-29, 16:39   Link #1
Casshern

Gepetto [Manhwa]

Quote:
Dr. Gepetto left behind an inheritance. Now, for domination, for survival, for love begins the battle to claim Dr. Gepetto's inheritance.

The story is set in the future, after a war between Humans and androids. Many humans died but in the end they won the war. A secret organization of androids now intends to rise up again, while the human military seeks a way to annihilate them once and for all.

Enter the main characters, Clody, a human boy who's mother died and his father is a drunkard, and Wale, a female android who is the last of Dr. Gepetto's creations. Both factions wish to capture Wale, as they believe she is the key to Dr. Gepetto's inheritance.

I've been reading this manhwa a few months now. It's my first manhwa and I think it's pretty cool. It has a Ghost in the Shell kind of vibe, with some Akira grittiness. The fight scenes remind me of Casshern Sins. I love it. Link to the webcomic in Korean. The translations are a little behind the original.
Old 2013-06-30, 20:01   Link #2
Iron Maw
Banned

Just read though this series till the latest chapter, and it's quite good. I like how it takes elements from the old Pinocchio story and really turn them on their head.
Closed Thread