AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-30, 21:15   Link #1
thedemonwithin

how can the filler lead onto the next arc[manga]

ok in the manga sasuke is all depressed in the hospital after itachi did the mangekyo sharingan thing to him, then because he is angry at himself for not being strong enough to defeat itachi after all his hard work and trainin and he saw how much stronger naruto has become defeating gaara the absolute massive amount of clones and summoning gamabunta he gets really angry and challenges naruto to a fight

then he sees the difference in the rasengan and the chidori
and thats wen the sound nin come in and offer him to come with then etc

now how will this work in the anime
sasuke is with them bein all happy (well not happy cos sasuke never is but normal) and he isnt all depressed n everythin
so how will they make him challenge naruto to the fight on the top of the hospital tower with the water tanks wen he isnt in hospital i just cant see how they will work around this, (maybe reinjure sasuke) maybe they screwed up n werent thinkin
just wonderin
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 21:38   Link #2
osmoses-jones

i think they will make him fight a strong apponent then he will lose after he lose naruto will come and defeat that apponent. sasuke he will go to hospital again from there i think they will start like they manga. i am guesing
osmoses-jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 22:15   Link #3
slickrick23

they'll think of something, doesnt matter what either way its gonna be dumb
slickrick23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 22:19   Link #4
xyrrus

this arc is all a dream, they accidentally fed Sasuke the blue pill in the hospital.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 22:23   Link #5
Nubixkube

i fear that the anime will deviate completely from the manga
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 22:33   Link #6
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubixkube
i fear that the anime will deviate completely from the manga
same with me. BUt i 'hope' instead of fear... but it's likely taht that can happen.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 04:55   Link #7
krem

it will revert back to the hospital, i'm sure of it. let's put it this way, they have to go back home, and maybe naruto get's congratulated or something, and sasuke get's all tetchy as he does and shit happens.

it's really a case of wait and see, but they will fight and the arc will rejoin.
krem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 06:23   Link #8
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
I really hope it's a dream or something, cause I really wanna see the manga part animated
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 07:18   Link #9
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
I wouldn't mind if they deviate from the manga - as long as the story they create is at least of the same quality or even better from the one ongoing in the manga.
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 07:24   Link #10
Crimsonmon

Send a message via AIM to Crimsonmon Send a message via MSN to Crimsonmon
Sasuke meets up with Itachi agin, gets his ass kicked again, goes to hospital again.
Crimsonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 09:40   Link #11
Nemokrad

Quote:
Sasuke meets up with Itachi agin, gets his ass kicked again, goes to hospital again.
That would be pretty lame... I think they'll just let him either get injured by another guy again with Naruto saving him, just letting them have a fight about something or this all being a dream of Naruto.
Nemokrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 11:21   Link #12
Yogi

Whenever an Anime strays from the Manga, bad things usually happen. The two exceptions I can think of are the first Kenshin OVA and Trigun. Other times (Kenshin TV, Dragonball Z filler, Hellsing) the results have not been pretty.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 11:41   Link #13
NeoKakashi
Copy-Ninja NeoKakashi

Send a message via AIM to NeoKakashi
Easy. It's all a dream! I mean, Naruto says he's a Chuunin, Sakura's super strength, and a hot springs episode without Tsunade going in? None of that can happen! ^_^
NeoKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 12:15   Link #14
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

During the confrontation of the filler big boss Sasuke is badly beaten (god I hope at least they will think not to show him the Rasengan...) and Naruto saves the day.
Sasuke attacks him after that to see who's the stronger of the two.

Stupid given that Sasuke would have already done that after Gaara if his big deal wasn't Itachi's interest for Naruto but that's most than probably what's going to happen.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 12:21   Link #15
Pillage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
this arc is all a dream, they accidentally fed Sasuke the blue pill in the hospital.
lmao.

I don't like animes that take all the characters of a manga then just make up random crap. Stick to the story or just make your own goddamn series.

If this filler arc never ends, I'll stick to the manga.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 12:58   Link #16
Cort
What???

Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillage
lmao.

I don't like animes that take all the characters of a manga then just make up random crap. Stick to the story or just make your own goddamn series.

If this filler arc never ends, I'll stick to the manga.
As previously stated, if they were to do that then the anime will catch up with the manga and there will be long periods of time where there simply is no anime because they will have to wait for more manga to be written.
Cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 13:00   Link #17
Pillage

Thats not what I meant. I meant, if they keep making up their own stories and never return to the manga, which someone suggested.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:22   Link #18
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillage
Thats not what I meant. I meant, if they keep making up their own stories and never return to the manga, which someone suggested.
If they decide not to follow on with the manga(which I want to happen) then that means there will be no more filler.. ever. Less filler than if they had followed the amnga. They will be able to make up stories of their own that actually affect teh storyline for they will no longer be tied to the manga.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:56   Link #19
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
there is no schpoone
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 20:19   Link #20
Karala

How can people NOT want this to lead to the next manga arc? The next manga arc is great and it'll be horrible if they don't find some way to get it animated. Plus I think that the Naruto fillers are total crap. This whole adventure thing with Tea Country reminds me of a spin off on Pokemon.... without as many little animals wandering around.
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote