AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-22, 08:38   Link #101
SidVicious
Anime addict

Shaina and Saori:

Old 2012-03-22, 08:49   Link #102
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Shaina and Saori:

Heck, I see Yuna being another masked woman like Shaina !?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 09:12   Link #103
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Saori looks very pretty. Shaina is still the Ophiuchus saint... there goes my hope of her getting a promotion. Ah well, there's still Marine.
Old 2012-03-22, 09:14   Link #104
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

As a female Saint, she's sure to be in possession of a mask at least.

Doesn't mean she can't wear it, she just doesn't want to be forced to love the 1st guy who sees her face. :P

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 09:31   Link #105
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Saori looks very pretty.
Oh Cure Moonlig... wait.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 10:58   Link #106
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Ah, Shaina wearing decent outfit at last . C'mon Shaina, grab Seiya already! How long are you gonna wait? It's not like you're getting younger under that mask .
Old 2012-03-22, 11:33   Link #107
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Spoiler for Wolf Haruto - design from official site:

Sagittarius Seiya !!
Old 2012-03-22, 14:58   Link #108
Undertaker

Looks like all the Cloths has being redesigned. Shaina and Saori looks great, Wolf cloth looks pretty nice. Seiya, on the other hand, can't say I really like the scarf of the new wings.

I kind of miss the capes that Gold Saints used to wear and the old Sagittarius wing looks better, thought we have yet to see the wings getting fully extended.
Old 2012-03-22, 15:04   Link #109
xizro345
King's Justice

Everytime I see Saori I recall how useless she has been in the whole franchise. I'm not expecting anything better in Omega.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 16:15   Link #110
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Everytime I see Saori I recall how useless she has been in the whole franchise. I'm not expecting anything better in Omega.
To be fair, Saori's role was never one that would have her being anything put useless, that's not her character. That role was left to her saints.
Old 2012-03-22, 16:55   Link #111
Undertaker

Exactly, as flawed reason as it is, her job has always being using her cosmos to held everything together and buy time for her saints. As for why she always have to get abducted to achieve that, well, Seiya and friend need better goal than just saving the world I guess.

It's just like the living death god that is Conan and Kindaichi. Wherever they goes, deaths and murders follow.
Old 2012-03-22, 17:11   Link #112
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
I kind of miss the capes that Gold Saints used to wear and the old Sagittarius wing looks better, thought we have yet to see the wings getting fully extended.
I'm sure the other Gold Saints will wear capes. Seiya can't because the wings would get in the way. I don't recall Aoilos having a cape either.
Old 2012-03-22, 18:12   Link #113
Key Board
Carbon

That scarf on Seiya looks out of place

it just screams "yank me!"
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 18:25   Link #114
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't recall Aoilos having a cape either.
I'm pretty sure he did.
Old 2012-03-22, 20:45   Link #115
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The scarf does look a little bit awkward, but I imagine it's there partly in due to its potential in action scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm pretty sure he did.
*googles*

Hmm... not really.

Granted, there are very very limited images with Aoilos even wearing the Sagittarius armour, considering the circumstances he was in.

A better point is that Seiya himself didn't have a cape for the several times he wore the armour.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2012-03-22, 21:41   Link #116
7Th
Mixtape

Saint Seiya Omega information from the Figure King (Figure Oh) magazine:

Quote:
-Cloth Boxes have been replaced by Cloth Stones. Cloth Stones unleash the Cloth directly over the body of the Saint.
-The Cloth Stones of the main characters: Kouga’s necklace, Yuna’s choker, Souma’s bracelet, Ryuho’s ring, Eden’s glove and Haruto’s earring.
-Cosmos now has elemental attributes; there are seven elements and they’re all represented by the main characters: Kouga is Light and Darkness, Yuna is Wind, Souma is Fire, Ryuho is Water, Eden is Lightning and Haruto is Earth.
-They’re going to explain the Cosmos and its seven elements in the second episode.
-Kouga is a complicated character. Yoshihiko Umakoshi mentioned that his design was supposed to represent both Light and Darkness.
-Umakoshi said that the armors were redesigned in order to enhance their individual silhouettes.
-After the battle with Mars: Saori’s body was cursed, her health has been deteriorating progressively so she retired from the Sanctuary. Seiya has been missing for the past 13 years.
-Shaina has been serving as Saori’s protector along with Tatsumi, who is now an old man. Shaina also serves as Kouga’s teacher.
-Besides Seiya, Saori and Shaina, other characters from the older show will appear in Omega.
-Ryuho is the son of Shiryu and Shunrei; they wanted a character directly related to the old main cast.
-The main character was originally meant to be the ninja Saint of the Wolf; they thought a ninja would have been popular with foreign audiences. They decided against it because the Pegasus Saint is the symbol of Saint Seiya. However, they kept the ninja Saint of the Wolf idea in Haruto’s character.
-Yuna was Kurumada’s idea; he thought making a female Saint one of the main characters was going to make the show more appealing for girls.
-Satsuki Yukino (Yuna’s VA) comment: “Yuna has been experiencing extraordinary things since she was a little child. She is searching for the meaning of her life.”
Source for the information: http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...25d6e24d4ac399

At least Saori has a reason to be useless this time around...
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 22:57   Link #117
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Thanks a lot for the informations !

Cloth stones... Elemental attributes... It could turn great. Or really bad.
Old 2012-03-23, 00:08   Link #118
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Exactly, as flawed reason as it is, her job has always being using her cosmos to held everything together and buy time for her saints. As for why she always have to get abducted to achieve that, well, Seiya and friend need better goal than just saving the world I guess.
That's a serious limit of the series, in fact. Even counting the original anime series alone, it happens three times, two times in a row. Not to mention the movies....
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 01:01   Link #119
Key Board
Carbon

Sacred Cloths are now like Devices from Nanoha

wonder if they can talk xd
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 01:50   Link #120
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Boo, I liked how the old Saints carried the huge boxes on their back travelling.

It's a minor nitpick anyway, finally the Saints can walk around in society without getting awkward glances.

I mean... the old Saints, for what they were worth, pretty much never appeared amongst normal crowd/society.

Tags
action, shounen