Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-31, 23:22   Link #781
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzajincuuriki View Post
Jirayia beat Oro?

And yes BELIEVE IT sucks so hard. believe it.
I tried watching the english version everytime i hear it i wana kill his voice actor
Old 2007-08-31, 23:24   Link #782
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

And on the topic of who is better, All I can say is this:

Yondaime will return from the dead and declare it hammertime, Naruto proceeds to break it down, and Sasuke is unable to touch this.

Last edited by pizzajincuuriki; 2007-09-03 at 01:31.
Old 2007-10-24, 01:52   Link #783
KyuubiRocks
What?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
In the end Naruto, why? because he has the main character factor so he wins in the end. Seriously stop with these type of discussions.
and what you would you rather the discussion be about....the weather.
Old 2007-10-24, 04:19   Link #784
amOKchen
duel me

In the end we wont know who is best, they will fight other ninja's by that time. But they should be about equal.
Old 2007-10-24, 05:13   Link #785
Irkalla
I asked for this

Regarding emotions and sanity I would go for Naruto. Then for strength who knows, I think they are on pretty equal grounds right now. But we are expecting a power up from Naruto so yeah, Naruto all the way.
Old 2007-10-24, 09:00   Link #786
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Actually he sucks at taijutsu. If you look at the way he swings or kicks in the chuunin exam or even in the sasuke fight, he always swings wild. They have no form, control or even any type of foundation. All Naruto knows is that even wild punches hurt like hell if they connect. Look at the way Sasuke fights, they even show his footing, and the way he moves with his feet. He even has a stance.

In the end since this is an anime targetted for kids, it is most likely that Naruto will surpass Sasuke and beats him up easily. Naruto is the main character and we all know how these types of anime end- happy ending, hero saves the day, gets the girl and beats up all the bad guys.
Because I dislike Naruto so much I'll agree with you.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-10-24 at 14:15.
Old 2007-10-24, 10:02   Link #787
quashoko
answer

Ever wonder what would happen if naruto learned a long range jutsu? or even mid range.
Old 2007-10-24, 10:23   Link #788
SGT.Mitsuki
I'm Darker Than Black
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Because i dislike Naruto so much I'll agree with you.
lol........

anyways naruto would be a cool guy if hed get his act togather ^^
all he has to do is be a bit more mature n serious for once n go n learn the basics
tho since in my opinion hes kinda a moron he wont and hel just become the strongest of the naruto world by beating the crap out of every 1 without even knowing how to hit properly :/

like the guy you quoted said, sasuke acually has a stance, now if we bring in neji, or lee and compare those 3 or even sakura with naruto, u see that naruto is just like a wild caveman XD

tbh i liked naruto more back in the zabuza era (or wth tha guy was called) more..
n i think that the story would have been way better if naruto acually would have learned a to fight properly afther that, with a stance n if he would have gotten a little more serious instead of the way it went now....

Spoiler for This way:
Old 2007-10-24, 14:18   Link #789
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.Mitsuki View Post
lol........

anyways naruto would be a cool guy if hed get his act togather ^^
all he has to do is be a bit more mature n serious for once n go n learn the basics
tho since in my opinion hes kinda a moron he wont and hel just become the strongest of the naruto world by beating the crap out of every 1 without even knowing how to hit properly :/

like the guy you quoted said, sasuke acually has a stance, now if we bring in neji, or lee and compare those 3 or even sakura with naruto, u see that naruto is just like a wild caveman XD

tbh i liked naruto more back in the zabuza era (or wth tha guy was called) more..
n i think that the story would have been way better if naruto acually would have learned a to fight properly afther that, with a stance n if he would have gotten a little more serious instead of the way it went now....

Spoiler for This way:
Yep. For a main character Narutos pretty weak, incompetent, and clueless.
Old 2007-10-24, 15:34   Link #790
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I hate sasuke now so got be naruto
and I think sasuke can't equal with naruto even if sasuke strong naruto is batter
Old 2007-10-24, 15:52   Link #791
SGT.Mitsuki
I'm Darker Than Black
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
wanna marry me : p ? (nante ne ^^)
Old 2007-10-24, 16:01   Link #792
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Naruto

Quote:
But isn't that the essence of a good legend? to show change? to show that a weak person can actually change the world through determination and hard work. And at the same time grow to become a strong wilded man and inspiration for the new generation?
Naruto, yes, was weak, is a little dumb, but come on, he is just a kid. You always see that kids that show great potential somehow dissapoint and fail and with time loose their edge. Naruto is the kind of person that has the road of adulthood to pass, just like everyone else. Except that his road is somehow made from suffering. He will probabli weak up like Ichigo from Bleach, at some point.
Old 2007-10-24, 17:51   Link #793
SGT.Mitsuki
I'm Darker Than Black
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
But isn't that the essence of a good legend? to show change? to show that a weak person can actually change the world through determination and hard work. And at the same time grow to become a strong wilded man and inspiration for the new generation?
Naruto, yes, was weak, is a little dumb, but come on, he is just a kid. You always see that kids that show great potential somehow dissapoint and fail and with time loose their edge. Naruto is the kind of person that has the road of adulthood to pass, just like everyone else. Except that his road is somehow made from suffering. He will probabli weak up like Ichigo from Bleach, at some point.
yeah but it kinda looks more like how a person who never learns doesnt even work hard couse u gotta admit, he could atleast have learnd some o the basics : p changes the world without acually doing a thing...
couse as far as i see it his team m8es do all the work n naturo only yells n cries about how much the thing thats happening sucks :/
Old 2007-10-24, 18:07   Link #794
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Sasuke will always be better than Naruto. This crap about a drop out can beat a genius through hard work is bullshit. It's not like Sasuke sit on his ass all day eating remen, he actually works for it.
Old 2007-10-24, 19:24   Link #795
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Sasuke will always be better than Naruto. This crap about a drop out can beat a genius through hard work is bullshit. It's not like Sasuke sit on his ass all day eating remen, he actually works for it.
I know right. What some people dont seem to understand is that no matter how strong Naruto may appear to become (I dont care what anyone says, Naruto didnt learn shit in his two yrs of training with Jiraiya while Sasuke became jonin level or higher) Sasuke will always be better because HE DOES TRAIN TOO. Not to mention he's a genius.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-10-24 at 19:50.
Old 2007-10-24, 19:43   Link #796
FrostyIsShibby
Vagina

Send a message via AIM to FrostyIsShibby Send a message via MSN to FrostyIsShibby
Naruto will be more powerful then Sasuke by the end

though, they'll probably be incredibly close to one another, and who knows maybe they won't even be enemies by the end

and i base this entire on argument on the title of manga
Old 2007-10-24, 19:45   Link #797
quashoko
answer

It takes time to learn jutsu unless you have the sharingan plus naruto is not a genius like sasuke. What exactly did you expect from a normal, non genius ninja like naruto?
It took sasuke a month to learn chidori. Think of how long it will take a normal, non genius ninja like naruto to learn to create a larger rasengan, dispel genjutsu, other training in between(taijutsu, kyuubi chakra, chakra control, e.t.c).
After naruto's return from training with jariyia, sasuke was way above him, but now, with the clone training method, well, we will see.
Old 2007-10-24, 19:48   Link #798
FrostyIsShibby
Vagina

Send a message via AIM to FrostyIsShibby Send a message via MSN to FrostyIsShibby
Spoiler for rasengan:

and don't forget naruto is the kind of idiot ninja who forgets his training until the situation calls for it, then he has a flashback and suddenly remembers

Last edited by FrostyIsShibby; 2007-10-24 at 19:49. Reason: more more more
Old 2007-10-24, 19:51   Link #799
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyIsShibby View Post
Spoiler for rasengan:

and don't forget naruto is the kind of idiot ninja who forgets his training until the situation calls for it, then he has a flashback and suddenly remembers
Since he still uses a clone, he hasnt completed it yet.
Old 2007-10-24, 19:51   Link #800
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

*laughs* I like hearing all the Sasuke fanatics in denial.
Closed Thread