AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-06, 10:15   Link #101
Kayess
Guy From Canada

But Naruto is gaining more control over his beserked state... It is like drugs.. the more you use them, the more used to them you get. I think the "mind controlling" properties of Kyuubi's chakra are beginning to weaken on NAruto as he becomes more accustomed to that type of Chakra.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 10:23   Link #102
ritalman

Send a message via MSN to ritalman
Quote:
Originally Posted by momojigari
I mean, compare to his comrades stuck in the cave with him, all of 'em started to panic 'cept for the good ol' leader.
I didn't see Neji freak out.
plus Neji explained the theory so he understood it or thought of it too...
ritalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 12:11   Link #103
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Naruto became berserk because he was affected by the 'wild' chakra of the Kyubi but the last time it happened to the point he could barely think (well maybe think isn't the right word when you talk about Naruto ) was against Orochimaru in the forest of death.
After the training with Jiraiya he was able to call forth his second source of chakra while remaining in a stable state which surprised even the 3rd.
The seal of the 4th purposely let the chakra of the Kyubi and the chakra of Naruto mixing with each other even if hight emotion allows Naruto to get gigantic boost of chakra which would be usually restricted because so much chakra would damage Naruto's body.

Jiraiya trained Naruto purposely in order to let him use it this second source of chakra more easily to make him able to release the highest amount of chakra possible in order to use the summon no jutsu and the Rasengan later and we never see any kind of addiction to it.

Too much of it can hurt and burn his body but it was never hinted that it had an influence on his mind.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 22:31   Link #104
Finny
Self Proclaimed Idiot

Send a message via AIM to Finny
rasengan?

it was cool that chouji made some use of himself for once, but if the field inside the dome took away charkra would it have affected the kyubi ninetails chakra sealed inside naruto? i wonder if a rasengan with ninetails charkra couldnt have done it, instead of chuojis obesity
Finny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 22:58   Link #105
323Familia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finny
it was cool that chouji made some use of himself for once, but if the field inside the dome took away charkra would it have affected the kyubi ninetails chakra sealed inside naruto? i wonder if a rasengan with ninetails charkra couldnt have done it, instead of chuojis obesity
Naruto can't be the hero all the time, that would get old. I thought it was a nice to see someone else with all the glory for a change. However, I thought/was waiting for the same thing.
323Familia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 00:20   Link #106
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
it was cool that chouji made some use of himself for once, but if the field inside the dome took away charkra would it have affected the kyubi ninetails chakra sealed inside naruto?
It already has to some extent. The seal used to imprison the Kyuubi, also allows some of the Kyuubi's chakra to merge with Naruto's. So, you could say Jiroubou was siphoning both his and the Kyuubi's chakra.
Quote:
i wonder if a rasengan with ninetails charkra couldnt have done it, instead of chuojis obesity
I think a regular rasengan could have done what Chouji did; a Kyuubi-empowered one would be overkill.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 08:03   Link #107
Finny
Self Proclaimed Idiot

sasuke got no power?

heres something else i dont understand, why is sasuke so weak when he has 2 sharingan, and all that clan power, i mean sasuke constantly gets shown up by naruto and it bugs me cuz, aside from the kyuubi, sasuke should be stronger with 2 sharingan i mean come on! Plus, when he goes to orochimaru, hes not going to learn to use any clan abilities, hes just gonna get some psycho seal deal goin
Old 2004-12-07, 09:06   Link #108
Fripple

Quote:
heres something else i dont understand, why is sasuke so weak when he has 2 sharingan, and all that clan power, i mean sasuke constantly gets shown up by naruto and it bugs me cuz, aside from the kyuubi, sasuke should be stronger with 2 sharingan i mean come on! Plus, when he goes to orochimaru, hes not going to learn to use any clan abilities, hes just gonna get some psycho seal deal goin
Why dont u get it, Sasuke aint weak its just that Naruto is strong :]

And naruto got that monster inside of him makes him even stronger..
Fripple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 11:02   Link #109
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Sasuke is weak? How? Compare to all the other Gennin that were in the Chuunin exam, Sasuke can be considered among the top 3 with Gaara and Neji. Their growth in skills, in strength, in strategical thinking are spread out evenly with their given advantages/abilities. They have all shown how efficient they can be when using their abilities and the outcome sometime is deadly, i.e. Gaara. Unfortunately for Sasuke, he is attracted by all the neighborhood monsters also along with the girls. If you compare his strength to Orochimaru, Itachi, or Shukaku-Gara then sure, Sasuke is weak. Compare to Sasuke, Naruto is far more weak. For example, we see Naruto's getting his ass spanked recently in the Sasuke/Naruto fight, and in the chuunin exam, Neji practically uses him as a dummy to demonstrate his uber techniques. Those examples show how limited Naruto's growth has been although he has excelled in some areas i.e. Kage Bunshin.

Only weakness Sasuke seems to have at the moment is his conflicting emotion, you know the one ---"to be bad or not to be bad."

Fripple: You have the best off-topic sig in the forum. Those angry round simleys look to be in strike with their off-topic sign. They are very organized too. What are their demands?
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 12:16   Link #110
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by elniro
i'm also addicted to one piece now as well
I feel your pain. I am also addicted to One Piece but the show moves so damn slow. It's almost annonying. They need to progress more.

(But I'll save the rest for the One Piece thread)
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 17:53   Link #111
Finny
Self Proclaimed Idiot

mis-stated question

i didn't mean to say sasuke is weak, just that he is not getting stronger. Look at the beginning, sasuke was easily the strongest genin in konoha, its just interesting that hes not really growing stronger compared to naruto. i just think its weird that hes form one of the strongest clans in konoha, but he can barely use any of his clans abilitys, its weird that it wouldnt occur to him to maybe study his clans abilities instead of going to orochimaru, considereng how strong his clan was
oh well, maybe im just crazy
Old 2004-12-07, 18:05   Link #112
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Well actually I would rather say that you're crazy
Re-watch the beginning of the anime, Sasuke was crushed by one water clone of Zabuza.
One week later he annihilated a dozens of them in a split second.
Same thing during the chuunin exam, in two weeks of training he became almost as fast as Lee and learned the Chidori.

The only guy growing more than Sasuke in power is Naruto.
Whereas Sasuke passes half of his time in a hospital
Old 2004-12-07, 18:18   Link #113
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Not to mention he gained a second droplet in his left eye, learned the tree-walking technique and shishi rendan.(somehow)
Old 2004-12-07, 19:27   Link #114
Finny
Self Proclaimed Idiot

your right

huh, hunter your right now that i think of it sasuke is a lot stronger than i took him for
about the water clone, even though it was one water clone it was Zabuza and he is a little beyond genin level....
but i do agree, sasuke's not nearly as weak, or slow-growing(is that a word) as i took him for
Old 2004-12-07, 19:37   Link #115
Tensai_kamen
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Well actually I would rather say that you're crazy
Re-watch the beginning of the anime, Sasuke was crushed by one water clone of Zabuza.
One week later he annihilated a dozens of them in a split second.
Same thing during the chuunin exam, in two weeks of training he became almost as fast as Lee and learned the Chidori.

The only guy growing more than Sasuke in power is Naruto.
Whereas Sasuke passes half of his time in a hospital
Sure Naruto got more power than Sasuke ( i.e. more chakra) but speedwise, Naruto is like a sloth compare to Sasuke or Lee. Even with powerful moves like rasengan he could still get creamed by his opponent like Kabuto or that Umbrella guy in that race arc. Altho he can get away because of his resourcefulness.
Tensai_kamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:34   Link #116
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I wasn't saying that Naruto is better than Sasuke in everything, actually their little fight on the roof of the hospital was more or less equal : Sasuke being better in speed/Taijutsu, Naruto countering that with a lot of Kage Bunshin, Sasuke countering that with huge Katon jutsu, both of them having killing jutsu which can kill in one blow.

I was talking of growing and given that Naruto started by being the worse genin to be now at least the equal of the best of them.
He's thus the person who grew the most which isn't very surprising for the hero of the story.

Sasuke grows in power at an incredible rate but his mesuring stick is Naruto and his goal is Itachi.
No wonder he's under the impression that he doesn't grow fast enough.
Old 2004-12-07, 21:04   Link #117
Finny
Self Proclaimed Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I wasn't saying that Naruto is better than Sasuke in everything, actually their little fight on the roof of the hospital was more or less equal : Sasuke being better in speed/Taijutsu, Naruto countering that with a lot of Kage Bunshin, Sasuke countering that with huge Katon jutsu, both of them having killing jutsu which can kill in one blow.

I was talking of growing and given that Naruto started by being the worse genin to be now at least the equal of the best of them.
He's thus the person who grew the most which isn't very surprising for the hero of the story.

Sasuke grows in power at an incredible rate but his mesuring stick is Naruto and his goal is Itachi.
No wonder he's under the impression that he doesn't grow fast enough.

well spoken, also, whats the story behind kakashi wehn he told sasuke he had no more important people, im sure it was convered earlier but ive seen so many episodes, kindof on naruto overload here, any help?
Old 2004-12-07, 21:29   Link #118
Zek
Eyebrows...

Obito was Kakashi's best friend, whose name is carved on the stone of ninjas who died in service of Konoha. Other than that, the anime hasn't explained anything.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 21:51   Link #119
Finny
Self Proclaimed Idiot

didn't think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Obito was Kakashi's best friend, whose name is carved on the stone of ninjas who died in service of Konoha. Other than that, the anime hasn't explained anything.
yeah i didn't think so. I knew thi bit about his best friend but i was jw about the rest,
thanks